PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Suggestions for Anniversary?

freshprince1
11-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Looking for some fresh ideas. Taking Wifey out for Anniversary on Saturday. We're not spending a lot of money as we just booked a trip to Hawaii in April which will serve at our "presents" to each other. Just looking for a good place to go that we haven't been to before. She's in the mood for something, "Steak-ish".

I've been thinking of trying Bolero's?

95EG6P
11-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Bolero's is good make sure you make a resevation as it does get booked up but the food is really good

J-hop
11-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by 95EG6P
Bolero's is good make sure you make a resevation as it does get booked up but the food is really good

bolero's is good if you both like meat.......ALOT, I like steak as much as the next guy but even I found it to be too much. Their bbq'd pineapple is to die for though!!!

Why not open sesame? just a few steps away. I might be trying out Caesars, i've heard its pretty good, our "anniversary" is coming up quick as well.

triplep
11-04-2011, 09:41 PM
if you want to take a trip out to canmore, I HIGHLY recommend the silver tip restaurant, I have been there a few times, and the steak is just beyond belief. 3 course meal is like 90 bucks for both of you, however, see if you can find a menu, since they change them on the season.

freshprince1
11-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the tips guys, all good suggestions.

I made reservations at Jacqueline Suzanne's, I'll let you know how it goes.

Update: Dinner was awesome. I highly recommend this restaurant! My wife had the Steak Tenderloin Fillet and Crab, she said it was the best steak she's ever had. I enjoyed the Prime Rib Special with Yorkshire pudding. Check this place out.