PDA

View Full Version : **Job Fair** Rangeland Engineering Nov 17th 2011

Kona9
11-09-2011, 11:42 AM
The Company I work for is having a Job Fair.

Where: Rangeland Engineering
Suite 400, 534 - 17th ave SW (Above Ship and Anchor)
Calgary Alberta

When: Thursday Nov 17th from 4pm - 7pm.

We are looking for Long Term contract positions in the following disciplines:

- Instrumentation Engineer / Technologist
- Intermediate & Senior Process Engineers
- Expeditor / Procurement
- Civil / Structural Engineers
- Senior Project Managers
- Design Drafters. (Civil, Structural, Mechanical, and Electrical.)

Rangeland is an EPCM Firm with a great history of Various Project work within the Oil and Gas Industry. We have done Asphalt Plant work as well as a couple of other ventures in the Design and Engineering fields.

In my 5 years here, I have had nothing but positive experiences and fun times. Being above the Ship definitely has it's bonuses, but the good times that are provided at Rangeland make all the effort here worth it.

Come check it out! You will meet some great people, and potentially have the opportunity to share a great working environment as well as have some fun times at our many events. (Kanaskis Golf Tournaments, Palliser Xmas Party, Parade Day Patio for Stampede right on the Parade Route, In house Wine and Cheese get togethers, Movember, Turning the whole office building into a Mini Golf Course etc. are a few of the things we do for fun here.)

We look forward to meeting you!!

Disoblige
11-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Awesome. I just took an EngWorks course with Allan Bozek and it has been very positive. He's a Senior EE at Rangeland for those who don't know.

Kona9
11-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
Awesome. I just took an EngWorks course with Allan Bozek and it has been very positive. He's a Senior EE at Rangeland for those who don't know.

Great guy that loves to race his Porsche now and again.

finboy
11-09-2011, 12:58 PM
will check it out, do you have any need for someone with an accounting background?

Kona9
11-09-2011, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by finboy
will check it out, do you have any need for someone with an accounting background?

I checked with our HR and Admin. They mentioned to pop by and drop off a resume as it definitely wouldn't hurt.

finboy
11-09-2011, 02:28 PM
good stuff, my friend has recently finished his accounting degree/work terms and will probably show up too

Kona9
11-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by finboy
good stuff, my friend has recently finished his accounting degree/work terms and will probably show up too

We look forward to meeting you guys.

Skyline_Addict
11-09-2011, 03:57 PM
Hey Kona, anything in terms of Business Analyst positions available?

Kona9
11-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
Hey Kona, anything in terms of Business Analyst positions available?

Just checked in with the same ladies. Rangeland is a smaller EPCM Firm and we don't even have a department in that area unfortunately.

JfuckinC
11-09-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm so there :D

Kona9
11-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC
I'm so there :D

Do it! It would be fun having you back.

The BMW Guy
11-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Do you offer summer student positions?

Kona9
11-09-2011, 07:54 PM
We have had summer students in the past yes.

The BMW Guy
11-10-2011, 11:15 AM
^ Awesome.
Unfortunately I have an exam that evening. Is this the one and only job fair? I'd love to ask some software guys what their day to day life is like.

Kona9
11-10-2011, 11:20 AM
Here at Rangeland we have one IT guy and one CAD Manager. Not sure if these disciplines will hold some answers for you, but shoot me a PM and I can see how busy they are in terms of being able to answer your questions.

megavolt
11-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Heh... the CAD manager is one of my best friends. :D

Kona9
11-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Funny he just mentioned you. We are all at the Ship for a going away and he mentioned your post. Spread the word If you may.

megavolt
11-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Heh... I work for an accounting firm in IT, not many engineers here.