PDA

View Full Version : Winter Weather Warning

Pages : 1 [2]

Canucks3322
01-17-2012, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Cos
Also with the cold here it is cold but with a nice sunny sky can actually look really nice (when you are in your warm car, warm house, warm office). Clouded over and -5 with sleet is just the shits. Imagine the sky like today.... everyday.... for 5 months straight.

Really when you are inside 99% of your day who cares what the temp is outside. Dark all the time or cloudy would be the shits.

If there's anything worse than RAIN all fucking day is looking up at those dark skies, you have not seen dark, ominous clouds until you've lived in Vancouver, they get so dark that the afternoon feels like evening, no joke...it's always sunny in Calgary even when it's snowed, everything is bright white, I love it here...the only thing that sucks here is when its not covered in snow, everything is brown, there are virtually no GREEN trees and grass here...

K3RMiTdot
01-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by ddduke

I just spent the last 10 hours outside, just dress for it and you're fine. I was also in open field Springbank where it's always a fair bit colder.

yeep, i have to work in this weather. layer the fuck up HAHA

FoxTrot
01-18-2012, 02:35 AM
Im shocked how few ppl plug in their cars in my area.

revelations
01-18-2012, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Canucks3322

If there's anything worse than RAIN all fucking day is looking up at those dark skies, you have not seen dark, ominous clouds until you've lived in Vancouver, they get so dark that the afternoon feels like evening, no joke...it's always sunny in Calgary even when it's snowed, everything is bright white, I love it here...the only thing that sucks here is when its not covered in snow, everything is brown, there are virtually no GREEN trees and grass here...

:werd: I couldve taken jobs as a land surveyor in vancouver area but I simply refused to work in the rain for 6 months. NOTHING stays dry or warm - which is horrible when youre trying to write notes or use a GPS device or turn a gun.

ArjayAquino
01-18-2012, 09:16 AM
Biggest piss off for me in this cold weather is my brake fluid freezing and having to wait 30 mins to leave the house.