PDA

View Full Version : This POS is a waste of skin...

C_Dave45
11-11-2011, 07:13 PM
What a gutless POS. All his buddies too. Hope someone takes retribution on this spineless maggot.

*warning - graphic*

http://www.chicagotribune.com/videogallery/66019257/News/Warning-graphic-content:-Video-shows-man-punched

ekguy
11-11-2011, 07:21 PM
And we call these things racial stereotypes why???

Oh I know cuz they have truth to them ya know...Assholes.

Merritt
11-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Well, I guess that's hip-hop for you.

Unknown303
11-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Oh those silly black people....

Disoblige
11-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Wow.

Reminds me of this..
f3PJF0YE-x4

01RedDX
11-11-2011, 07:32 PM

RY213
11-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by ekguy

Yeah because these guys represent the entire black race :rolleyes:

mark4091
11-11-2011, 11:44 PM

what do you exactly expect to achieve by posting this? are you stating that out of all the other races on planet earth, and throughout time, that no other elder has been punched out by another younger member of that race?

Sounds logical.

codetrap
11-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by mark4091
what do you exactly expect to achieve by posting this? are you stating that out of all the other races on planet earth, and throughout time, that no other elder has been punched out by another younger member of that race?

Sounds logical.

Don't forget your panties when you're putting on your PC blouse and skirt, wouldn't want to get any more sand in your vagina.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2138/2421915297_44022d5d59.jpg

Canmorite
11-12-2011, 10:20 AM
What a badass for beating up an old guy then walking away. Really sad reaction from the rest of them :thumbsdow

r3ccOs
11-12-2011, 10:28 AM

Sounds logical.

with the younger generation... respect is long lost

for those gang-bangers out there... they just want to prove that their're harder than the rest and have a peacock mentality

that being said... perhaps this may be more prevalant to certain races, due to variables in demographics, which includes factors such as income

I can tell you that across europe that a good majority of crime is now commited by recent waves of migrations from 3rd world countries, which includes various enthnicities such as "african", and also those from eastern europe.

samo147
11-12-2011, 10:51 AM
old guy didnt even do anything...
thats really sad

mark4091
11-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by codetrap

Don't forget your panties when you're putting on your PC blouse and skirt, wouldn't want to get any more sand in your vagina.

lol, yeah I guess I'm being a little stupid. Must be less PC with "these things" :rofl:

You guys look at these videos with way to much emotion.

Boat
11-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by samo147
old guy didnt even do anything...
thats really sad

He probably said something to the dude.

That being said, if this video gets tonnes of views, they will probably ID the dude who did it :thumbsup:

ekguy
11-12-2011, 12:36 PM

Sounds logical.

what i was trying to achieve were posts like yours lol. I can't believe people actually take me so seriously on here when it's been pretty apparent the whole time that I'm a sarcastic asshole pretty much 99% of the time in this section hahaha.

It's the internet, where we get to be completely different from how we are in real life. lol....some people.

ekguy
11-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by codetrap

OMFG hahaha I almost fell off the stool in my kitchen when I read that haha.

Maxx Mazda
11-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Jesus... That's fucked up.

mark4091
11-12-2011, 01:02 PM

what i was trying to achieve were posts like yours lol. I can't believe people actually take me so seriously on here when it's been pretty apparent the whole time that I'm a sarcastic asshole pretty much 99% of the time in this section hahaha.

It's the internet, where we get to be completely different from how we are in real life. lol....some people.

So how is this section of the forums even functioning properly if you're going around making intentionally ignorant comments and expecting everyone who doesn't know every poster and their sarcastic comments not to respond? still sounds logical.

jsn
11-12-2011, 01:06 PM
As shitty as that was, I'm glad there was someone there to at least call for help. You could see the girl dialing for help soon after he went down. Better than that video with the girl in Beijing who was run over and no one stopped to help.

01RedDX
11-12-2011, 01:08 PM

Idiot Stick
11-12-2011, 01:31 PM
he must have said SOMETHING. At the start of the video he was face to face with the guy that hit him. Some words had to have been said.

Although its pretty shitty for the asshat to punch the guy in the face. But kids these days don't have any respect.

Supa Dexta
11-12-2011, 03:00 PM
It sounded like the old guy said something about change at the start...

And sounded like they said scotty at the end of the video.. Although I've never heard of a black scotty. :dunno:

Found this

..the lowlife's name is Scotty Mandingo and his number is 773-783-8647.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Scotty-Mandingo-Strahan-to-Justice/112020512243932

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1701007/pg3

ekguy
11-12-2011, 04:49 PM

So how is this section of the forums even functioning properly if you're going around making intentionally ignorant comments and expecting everyone who doesn't know every poster and their sarcastic comments not to respond? still sounds logical.

If you think I'm the only one who can be slightly sarcastic in this section or on beyond maybe go elsewhere. Never in my life have I seen such a sarcastic bunch lol. Nor have I ever had so many lulz from a forum since beyond is full of users who could in reality be comedians for a living I swear.

Its not like every post in here from me is sarcastic and ignorant but I mean it's fairly easy for anyone with half a brain to be able to tell the difference between someone being serious and someone just being an ass come on now.

But honestly yes when I posted that I did mean it almost seriously considering what I've seen from black people has almost always been useless vocabulary i.e. yo dawg, hey nigger, etc etc.

Also there is a reason there are more of them in prison then other demographics. I know I know the bleeding hearts on here are going to scream oh it's the judicial system blah blah blah. Yeah it's got something to do with it....And then there's the fact that a big part of them act the way those asshats in the video do and then black people wonder why we paint them all with the same brush...Well....Stop doing shit like that crap in the video and start learning an acceptable vocabulary that doesn't include the words dawg, nigger, etc every second word.

Is it that bad, that I, personally have almost exclusively seen black people act this way, therefor this is how I view them?

Thats not to say I've seen completely acceptable behavior from black people, but all in all, 99% of the time what I see is dragging pants, shitty quality jeans ten sizes too big, flashy (fake jewelry) and acting like assholes and thugs and trying to intimidate people in groups.

Redlined_8000
11-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Im sure when some redneck cop sees the vid he will go out of his way to make the arrest. Nothing to worry about, that guy will meet justice soon. :whipped:

mark4091
11-12-2011, 09:09 PM

If you think I'm the only one who can be slightly sarcastic in this section or on beyond maybe go elsewhere. Never in my life have I seen such a sarcastic bunch lol. Nor have I ever had so many lulz from a forum since beyond is full of users who could in reality be comedians for a living I swear.

Its not like every post in here from me is sarcastic and ignorant but I mean it's fairly easy for anyone with half a brain to be able to tell the difference between someone being serious and someone just being an ass come on now.

But honestly yes when I posted that I did mean it almost seriously considering what I've seen from black people has almost always been useless vocabulary i.e. yo dawg, hey nigger, etc etc.

Also there is a reason there are more of them in prison then other demographics. I know I know the bleeding hearts on here are going to scream oh it's the judicial system blah blah blah. Yeah it's got something to do with it....And then there's the fact that a big part of them act the way those asshats in the video do and then black people wonder why we paint them all with the same brush...Well....Stop doing shit like that crap in the video and start learning an acceptable vocabulary that doesn't include the words dawg, nigger, etc every second word.

Is it that bad, that I, personally have almost exclusively seen black people act this way, therefor this is how I view them?

Thats not to say I've seen completely acceptable behavior from black people, but all in all, 99% of the time what I see is dragging pants, shitty quality jeans ten sizes too big, flashy (fake jewelry) and acting like assholes and thugs and trying to intimidate people in groups.

So hopefully I can get this right....

Originally you posted your opinion. After I comment you claim sarcasm. I comment again and were back at the original statement?

So sarcasm isn't the issue, but if I was making a point in a thread like this where a statement may easily offend people I would make sure that I clearly state that it is infact sarcastic.

I strongly disagree with what you're trying to say, but I don't see a reason to engage in any further conversation on this matter.

LollerBrader
11-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by C_Dave45
What a gutless POS. All his buddies too. Hope someone takes retribution on this spineless maggot.

Why would we expect different from a society that embraces violence at every turn?

Disoblige
11-16-2011, 11:43 AM
ekguy, correct me if I'm wrong.

From a lot of threads I've seen you post in, you seem to be pretty serious on the issue that you're talking about, since it's is fairly obvious in your tone and the degree of lividness on the topic. However, it seems like as soon as people call you out on it, you most of the time contradict yourself and then say you're just having fun or being sarcastic and Beyond shouldn't take your comments seriously (when really initially it's quite apparent you are serious).

Not trying to be an ass here, but that's just how I've been seeing it for the last while. A lot of hate, and a lot of lack of misunderstanding. I think ignorance is the word.

You claim that it might be because people have less of an issue with it than you do, but that's completely wrong. I'm sure most of us have issues with rape, unjustified violence, etc, but we don't post terrible generalizations that illustrate how ignorant someone can be.

Your last post:

:\

K3RMiTdot
11-16-2011, 04:44 PM
wow thats sad

403Gemini
11-16-2011, 05:33 PM
I'm just happy that somebody stopped and helped him right away, that reassures my faith somewhat in the human species.

cancer man
11-16-2011, 06:49 PM
Would of been kind of neat if that would've been Vietnam Tom.

g-m
11-16-2011, 06:59 PM

Thats not to say I've seen completely acceptable behavior from black people, but all in all, 99% of the time what I see is dragging pants, shitty quality jeans ten sizes too big, flashy (fake jewelry) and acting like assholes and thugs and trying to intimidate people in groups. And I don't give a fuck what 4091 says, I agree with you and your right to say it without some nanny interjecting. :clap: