PDA

View Full Version : Huge thanks to Urban X!

ALBERTA_IS
11-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Just want to says thanks to Bob and Kenny for getting my tires swapped around on such short notice. They saved me from camping out at Costco! Highly recommend these guys. Thank you Urban X wheels and tires!
:clap:

Alex

tirebob
11-14-2011, 11:06 AM
No worries man... I am glad Kenny was able to hook you up, and thank you for hooking him up as well as you did! He is a good guy and that helped him out a lot...

Lorne@UrbanX
11-14-2011, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by ALBERTA_IS
Just want to says thanks to Bob and Kenny for getting my tires swapped around on such short notice. They saved me from camping out at Costco! Highly recommend these guys. Thank you Urban X wheels and tires!
:clap:

Alex

:thumbsup:

Lorne@UrbanX

Tomaz
11-14-2011, 11:43 AM
I always recommend these guys to friends and coworkers. The guys at the south location have helped me out quite a bit! :thumbsup:

ALBERTA_IS
11-15-2011, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by tirebob
No worries man... I am glad Kenny was able to hook you up, and thank you for hooking him up as well as you did! He is a good guy and that helped him out a lot...

I am glad you guys could help me out so it was more than worth it! Kenny is a great guy and I look forward to doing more business with you guys in the future.

Alex

03ozwhip
11-22-2011, 05:29 PM
wife went in today to get brand new winters on the TL. got her in early, they were done in 20 minutes, she was on her way, she said it was the best service she has ever had and she is hard to please! thanks guys at Urban north!

Kona9
11-22-2011, 05:55 PM
I too have my new tires on the truck thanks to Bob, Lorne and, I'm a dick for forgetting the tech that did the work. Sorry. Great experience through and through. Honest business where you matter, is few and far between these days.

I will send all tire business to Urban X from my experience.

msommers
11-22-2011, 06:43 PM
Gary from Urban south was able to book me on short notice, somehow. Awesome service and workmanship. Thanks a bunch!

grwnded
11-23-2011, 11:59 PM
I've bought 3 sets of tires from urban x north Calgary. I would usually deal with Bob as he was there when I walked in each time but everyone I've talked to there has always been very helpful. I constantly recommend these guys and I'm not surprised you're also impressed with their service.

Thumbs up.

Kaos
11-24-2011, 12:56 AM
Big ups to Lorne and Bob. Brought my mama's whip in to get some winter tires. In and out in less than 30 mins.

Lorne@UrbanX
11-24-2011, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
wife went in today to get brand new winters on the TL. got her in early, they were done in 20 minutes, she was on her way, she said it was the best service she has ever had and she is hard to please! thanks guys at Urban north!

Originally posted by msommers
Gary from Urban south was able to book me on short notice, somehow. Awesome service and workmanship. Thanks a bunch!

Originally posted by grwnded
I've bought 3 sets of tires from urban x north Calgary. I would usually deal with Bob as he was there when I walked in each time but everyone I've talked to there has always been very helpful. I constantly recommend these guys and I'm not surprised you're also impressed with their service.

Thumbs up.

Originally posted by Kaos
Big ups to Lorne and Bob. Brought my mama's whip in to get some winter tires. In and out in less than 30 mins.

We do what we can!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Swank
11-25-2011, 03:23 PM
Told a co-worker about UrbanX, just got a message that he got his new tires and is very impressed. Another hit!

schocker
11-26-2011, 02:31 PM
Thanks Lorne & Bob for getting me in and getting those tires on my coupe today :thumbsup: