PDA

View Full Version : Treadz And Motorwerkes Ordeal

tnuc
11-16-2011, 11:56 AM
So i have a 2006 325xi with low km, very well maintained. One day the rear bearing goes and i take it to TREADZ to get fixed, I get the car back with (ABS,4x4, Traction) all lights on, guy assures me its a sensor and i leave, 2 days later I am driving down crow child and i hear a snap and my car starts weaving all over, i pull over and get the car towed to treads. Fast forward a few days, i get the car back and after a few hours driving all the lights come on again, i go ahead and park the vehicle till i get back in town. I now have arrived in Calgary and take the car to Motorwerkes, Parm was highly recommended by friends. Parm tells me the bearing was put in BACKWARDS, yes backwards, and has caused the spindle to have to be replaced along with some other parts. Now granted that TREADZ "head mechanic" did this work, you would think they would be responsible. After talking to the owner he said get Motorwerkes to send over a estimate, and the owner tells me "I'm not a easy mark, we'll see what the estimate is".
This leads me to today, big up to PARM at MOTORWERKES for helping me out with these fucknuts. Ill keep everyone posted. My best friend is a Bailiff so I'm going to talk to him about what can be done if they refuse to pay for the repairs.

Disoblige
11-16-2011, 02:52 PM
Good luck.

Why did you take it to used car dealer for service? Lots of shops on Macleod other than "TREADZ".

Hallowed_point
11-16-2011, 03:14 PM
That Treadz place is sketchy as hell from my experience on a test drive. They put cars out on the lot that don't even have a functioning e-brake :nut: I would never recommend you get work done there.

Tarrantula
11-16-2011, 03:15 PM
No offence... but the internet isnt new... dont people look shit up before they go places/buy things?

Seriously. Internet is common sense. When has anyone ever said "Man I love my dealer, they charge me fair prices for fast and quality work"

Get with the times.

01RedDX
11-16-2011, 05:17 PM

mugensix
11-16-2011, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Tarrantula
No offence... but the internet isnt new... dont people look shit up before they go places/buy things?

Seriously. Internet is common sense. When has anyone ever said "Man I love my dealer, they charge me fair prices for fast and quality work"

Get with the times.

There is no reviews for TREADZ so he would of been assfucked anyhow

tnuc
11-16-2011, 06:39 PM
ya no reviews online, i obi checked first

luxor
11-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by tnuc
ya no reviews online, i obi checked first

There is or will be now, just be truthful though.

tnuc
11-16-2011, 09:59 PM
o im beeing 100% truthful. Now they want the chance to fix it , so they will pay parm to inspect it after they are done. They claim they don't want to pay "such a high bullshit shop bill"
keep you guys posted, will most likely find out monday morning.

RY213
11-17-2011, 12:01 AM
The place is called "Treadz" this should be your first clue to avoid it. Seriously, what kind of business calls themselves Treadz with a z? Sounds like a cheap ass clothing line...

tnuc
11-17-2011, 12:15 AM
they seem to have a good thing going, i think the mechanic is just a fucking retard. I know a couple people who purchased cars from there and have no complaints but whatever, fucking waste of my time i hate it.
And ya the name seems like "pointZero" brand lol

roopi
11-17-2011, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by RY213
The place is called "Treadz" this should be your first clue to avoid it. Seriously, what kind of business calls themselves Treadz with a z? Sounds like a cheap ass clothing line...

That would be Threadz. :D

NRGie
11-17-2011, 12:43 AM
o im beeing 100% truthful. Now they want the chance to fix it , so they will pay parm to inspect it after they are done. They claim they don't want to pay "such a high bullshit shop bill"
keep you guys posted, will most likely find out monday morning.

I wouldnt let them touch the car again... thats just me though

tnuc
11-17-2011, 12:59 AM
i believe that people deserve a second chance. So if parm says its good then great if not then then i will get parm to fix it properly and treads will pay. If they refuse i will simply file a statement of claim against them,

roll_over
11-17-2011, 03:24 PM
Did you get a car proof before? Just wondering if they are selling cars from out east like other car dealers. How much did you pay because they are going for around 14-22k in toronto.

arian_ma
11-17-2011, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by roll_over
Did you get a car proof before? Just wondering if they are selling cars from out east like other car dealers. How much did you pay because they are going for around 14-22k in toronto.
Re-read first post.

tnuc
11-17-2011, 08:08 PM
i baught the car from adesa couple year back didnt buy from treads, like i said some friends of mine baught cars from treadz and no problems, mechanic just a retard

FraserB
11-17-2011, 08:22 PM
i believe that people deserve a second chance. So if parm says its good then great if not then then i will get parm to fix it properly and treads will pay. If they refuse i will simply file a statement of claim against them,

You are seriously retarded. They have no claim to fix it first. At what point did you think it was a good idea to go back to the place that can't replace a simple part correctly?

Anything after this point is simply your own doing.:rolleyes:

bourge73
11-17-2011, 08:25 PM
Me baught car, me had probem, wit baught ca

Sugarphreak
11-17-2011, 08:28 PM

FraserB
11-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak

The only exception being companies that use a "PH" instead of an "F"... that shows class!

My new username will be phraserB.

Pure class.:bigpimp:

roll_over
11-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

Re-read first post.

I did and I still dont know what you mean? Maybe you should be less cryptic for the slow people

tnuc
11-18-2011, 03:29 PM
MODS Please Call , Spoke with friend at treads and we resolve issue. Please close thread.