PDA

View Full Version : chris the mobile tint guy?

crx/gsr
11-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Anyone know if "Chris" the mobile tint guy is still around? I found him on Kijiji awhile ago and hes done a few vehicles for me since than I just cant find his number anymore.

Thanks.

cream
11-16-2011, 10:03 PM
Couple of people I know used him, did not turn out well.

http://uccarclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=367&start=10

black300
11-16-2011, 10:31 PM
I got few cars done from him, sometimes he does a good job, on my beater I got it done and it's decent for the price I cannot complain. My friend also had some tiny tiny bubbles showing up.

He dooesn't answer his phone anymore or get back to you. Let me know if you find his number! (Pm please and thank you)

J-hop
11-17-2011, 02:30 PM
How exactly does he do a decent job with being mobile and all ive done a couple at home cheapo jobs and a major concern was keeping the surface clean, something which can only really be achieved in an area with minimal air movement (ie a garage/shop). One little piece of lint can ruin a tint job.

rookie b
11-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Does he work for perfect dark??? I'm using him for one of my customers right now, il let you guys know how it goes.

crx/gsr
11-17-2011, 06:10 PM
ya hes done a few cars for me and ive had no issues. let me know if anyone has contact info looking to use him again.