11-23-2011, 09:39 PM
... (in Malaysia)

http://rt.com/news/court-bush-blair-iraq-043/

Godfuader
11-23-2011, 10:05 PM
But they did what they had to do to ensure we have our "freedom" :rolleyes:

blitz
11-23-2011, 10:50 PM
I just held a tribunal in my basement and found the Hamburgler guiltly of stealing hamburgers.

CapnCrunch
11-24-2011, 08:17 AM
Malaysia is truly the worlds beacon of justice and freedom.

blueToy
11-24-2011, 12:09 PM
Recently read in the Globe and Fail about a young uprising lawyer named Alexandra Dodger who helped finalized a detailed brief that went to the Canadian government . That brief makes the case that our government was legally obligated to investigate , arrest and prosecute former US president Bush for crimes related to torture .

Ironically , she was killed in a automobile accident three days before Bush visited and was buried the day he arrived .:(

HiTempguy1
11-24-2011, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by blueToy

Ironically , she was killed in a automobile accident three days before Bush visited and was buried the day he arrived .:(

Um, I don't really find that ironic.

Beyond that, uh, congrats to her for writing up some bullshit to get attention? Well done. :facepalm:

broken_legs
11-24-2011, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Um, I don't really find that ironic.

Beyond that, uh, congrats to her for writing up some bullshit to get attention? Well done. :facepalm:

Torture is a war crime - Yes/No
Bush condones & orders Torture (or changes the definition to allow it to happen "legally") - Yes/No

Invading a Sovereign Nation under false pretense killing millions of civilians a war crime? Yes/No
Bush ordered invasion - Yes/No

Was that dead chick onto something? nah...

I say we go dance on the grave of that attention seeking whore to teach everyone a lesson.

Sugarphreak
11-24-2011, 01:04 PM

Toma
11-24-2011, 01:12 PM
Nice. It's not much, but its a start.

My memory is foggy, aren't there arrest warrants for Rumsfeld in France and Germany?

I have no doubt that if all those war criminals live long enough, they will eventually face justice. Whether in 5 years or 30 years....

I have faith in the world ;)

kvg
11-24-2011, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by blitz
I just held a tribunal in my basement and found the Hamburgler guiltly of stealing hamburgers.

Fuck, I was thinking the exact same sorta thing:thumbsup:

01RedDX
11-24-2011, 01:28 PM

JRSC00LUDE
11-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by blueToy
Recently read in the Globe and Fail about a young uprising lawyer named Alexandra Dodger who helped finalized a detailed brief that went to the Canadian government . That brief makes the case that our government was legally obligated to investigate , arrest and prosecute former US president Bush for crimes related to torture .

Yes, she was dangerous and knew to much. We watched her for months. She was the first and only person who came up with that whole concept and singlehandedly held irrefutable.....oh wait, no she wasn't/didn't.

But just to be safe, sympathizer, what do you drive? I mean we already know where you work so there's no point in trying to hide...it's just a matter of time. Order will prevail through silence.

ZenOps
11-24-2011, 05:23 PM
Bush isn't wanted in Geneva. High probability of arrest there.

G-Suede
11-25-2011, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
That's right Toma. Heck, some of your compatriots are on trial right now.

Zing! :rofl: