PDA

View Full Version : How comes nobody seems to be interested in my thread- Sony CDXA35RF 10 CD changer!!!

boss2b
01-27-2004, 01:21 PM
Hi, Big guys out wherever you are,
I posted the following thread about my old (but still great) Sony 10 disc changer, and haven't got a single input from ANYBODY, while all other later thread got quite a few. Actually mine is the only one without an input. What a loser I seem to be!
Nevertheless, can anybody offer any good idea on this gadget?
Tks.

Hi guys out there,
I know what I have is quite a bit of an antique, but my my wire remote for the 10 CD changer (Sony CDXA35RF) showed "E-99" and I found one of the Cds was stuck in the machine. It's been quite annoying as I don't have the money (and intention) to have it replaced. Please can any expert tell me how to fix it?
Also, can any of the later Sony CD/MP3 head units work with this changer?

Tks.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

legendboy
01-27-2004, 01:24 PM
once was enough

^SkylinE^
01-27-2004, 03:58 PM
Because all my CD's were STOLEN!!:banghead: :banghead: :guns: :guns: :guns:

ninjak84
01-27-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by boss2b
I found one of the Cds was stuck in the machine. It's been quite annoying as I don't have the money (and intention) to have it replaced. Please can any expert tell me how to fix it?

Take the CD out.
Dis-assemble the changer, and remove the CD. If you're too lazy to do it yourself, and don't want to pay anyone to do it, then quit bitching about it.

boss2b
01-27-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

Take the CD out.
Dis-assemble the changer, and remove the CD. If you're too lazy to do it yourself, and don't want to pay anyone to do it, then quit bitching about it.

Ninja or whatever,

thanks all the same for your info despite the language. I didn't know it can be so easy (being a noooobie for car audio). I can surely try that!

CRX-R
01-27-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by boss2b

despite the language.

C'mon :rolleyes:

Horatio
01-28-2004, 10:34 AM
For future reference, you would've been less likely to have someone using language you find offensive if you would've simply added "bump" or "anyone?" to your original thread rather than creating a whole new one to ask the same thing over again

Greg