PDA

View Full Version : Can someone that works at Subaru post up current incentives for 2011 and 2012 models?

cloud7
11-30-2011, 12:03 PM
I am interested in knowing the incentives that are currently being offered for Subarus right now. Subaru's website, although greatly improved from before, still does not have information about incentives for different models like some other car makers. I know that they got to be offering significant incentives for some 2011 models, but how much are we talking about?

Redlyne_mr2
11-30-2011, 02:37 PM
That's a pretty big question as rebates are model and monthly specific. I would call a dealer or at least find someone on here who can put you in touch with someone at the dealership.

wes_v
11-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
That's a pretty big question as rebates are model and monthly specific. I would call a dealer or at least find someone on here who can put you in touch with someone at the dealership.
Word. Deals, incentives, cash rebates change every month.

jdmXSI
11-30-2011, 04:40 PM
Talk to Terry at Subaru Calgary, he's been there quite awhile and should be able to answer that question! He's usually pretty good when it comes to pricing since he's more focused on volume.

Btw what kind of Subaru are you after?

max_boost
11-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by jdmXSI
Talk to Terry at Subaru Calgary, he's been there quite awhile and should be able to answer that question! He's usually pretty good when it comes to pricing since he's more focused on volume.

Btw what kind of Subaru are you after? Absolute awesome guy to deal with.

:thumbsup:

cloud7
11-30-2011, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by jdmXSI

Btw what kind of Subaru are you after?

Potentially looking at Legacy 2.5 GT, depending on pricing of course.