PDA

View Full Version : FS: Emotiva XPA-5 Amplifier and UMC-1 Surround Processor

ZMan2k2
12-02-2011, 05:28 PM
SOLD!!

've decided to move back into receivers, for space savings sake. So up for sale are my Emotiva XPA-5 amplifier and UMC-1 surround processor.

The amplifier is 1.5 years old, and has 3.5 years left on the transferrable warranty. I've never experienced a problem with it, it's just great at what it does. Has 200Wx5 at 8ohms, and 300wx5 at 4 ohms. It WILL power your speakers, with plenty of headroom to spare.
$800 firm

Also for sale is an Emotiva UMC-1 surround processor. 16 user configurable inputs, 5 HDMI, 3 component etc. Currently running the latest firmware update from the company which is 7.04.00.19. Only issue I've had since the update is that it no longer accepts 176.4 or 192 kHz signals over HDMI. I can confirm 176.4kHz over optical, but cannot verify over coaxial. I am not sure however, if this is a design decision or an error in the firmware. My processor also has 3.5 years of transferrable warranty left on it as well.
$400 obo

There is also an upcoming announcement from Emotiva that would apply to this processor as well, and the general consensus would be that it has something to do with making the device 3D capable. Currently it is not.

I spent around $2000 including import duties, which you no longer have to worry about. I will also get your information, and make the phone call to transfer the warranty, and the upgrade certificate to you as well. The certificate gets you 40% off the next gen processor from Emotiva.

Price is firm at $800 for the amp and negotiable for the processor starting around $400. If you buy together, I'll throw in the Emotiva X-series interconnects as well. PM or post for more info.

http://emotiva.com/xpa5/XPA5_angle.png http://emotiva.com/umc1/umc1_angle.png

All information about these devices can be found at emotiva.com.

OneUpYou
12-03-2011, 03:19 PM
OMG some nice equipment here, but just out of my price range. GLWS :drool: