PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2002 Honda CR-V EX - 5 Speed

LUV2REV
12-03-2011, 07:22 PM
2002 Honda CR-V EX with 5 Speed transmission. Sahara Mist (Beige) with tan interior. 244,519 KM's. Loaded except for leather and sunroof. Very nice throughout and well maintained (have service records). Purchased new at Crowfoot Village Honda, I am the second owner and purchased it last year. The original owner drove it to Three Sister's in Canmore and back 6 days a week from NW Calgary as she worked for Morrison Homes there. Was inspected at Village Honda last November prior to my purchase, compression was 160 in all 4 cylinders. I installed new front struts this summer, just changed the oil and coolant at Airdrie Honda two weeks ago. PS/Brake/Transmission/Differential fluids changed in July 2010. Comes with two complete sets of wheels, currently has steel wheels with Michelin X-Ice tires installed but also included are the factory alloys with all-season tires. No accidents. Very economical and a great winter vehicle. $5700 (best priced second generation CR-V in Alberta). Inspections welcome. Please e-mail or PM me for photo's and/or more information. [email protected]