Vehicle Details
Year : 1989
Make and Model : Toyota Corolla GT-S AE92 FWD 4A-GE
Exterior Color : Red
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : 5-speed Close-ratio Manual
Odometer Reading : 265,xxx
Location of Vehicle : Calgary NW
Description : Turned a corner and it skidded and hit a curb with the left front wheel. Will need a whole new left front knee
as well as a left front drive axle and most likely a new inner/outer tie rod too. Obviously the tire+rim are damaged as well.
No body damage resulted. it's DRIVABLE so you don't have to tow it away.
Extras : I am willing to put a set of brand new Goodyear Nordic winter tires on for you if you buy the car so you don't drive off on 1 spare and 3 all-seasons.
I am perfectly fine with keeping the tires as I have a use for them, but I am willing to offer them for cheap if you want them. Also have an aftermarket steering wheel
and hkb boss kit which I can definitely give you a deal on if you buy the car since I have no use for it. If you want a sub w/ all wiring we can talk about that too.
Asking Price : $600 but depending on what else you want listed in the extras we will discuss it. serious buyers only.

other things you may want to know:
-Brand new battery and warranty Oct
-Replaced all 4 brake pads and rotors Sept
-2 new front all-seasons (1 is unusable now) Sept
-2 new front LCA's (1 is bent now) Sept
-pw pl pm pioneer audio deck
-driven from vancouver in august (right after purchase) with no problems
-oop inspection done
-pop-up headlights and pwr sunroof work (no leaks)
-engine and tranny in great shape
-great fuel economy 7.5-9L/100km depending on conditions
-interior looks its age notably the front seats steering wheel and dash
-exterior is ok it has it's blemishes but the rust is just bubbling a bit at a few wheel wells covered over by the paint tho.
-clutch is grabby with lots of life left doesn't slip
-obvs some of the suspension and linkages are rusty (radiator too) but nothing is leaking that I know of
-the club, lots of gtx 10w-30, haynes manual, spare key, touch up paint

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403.918.2188
i reply fairly quickly and i usually don't ignore anyone so either method is fine. pm will be slower.

Pictures :

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/313923_10150278970039480_518004479_7666645_1864206_n.jpg
picture was taken in late august which doesn't show the state of the car now, you'll have to come and see it.

BokCh0y
12-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Do you have the factory Corolloa GTS rims for this? Or are they the stock MR2 ones you have only?