PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1999 Black Toyota Rav4 AWD 4-door

Aniki
12-05-2011, 01:24 PM
SOLD

G-ZUS
12-05-2011, 07:12 PM
How's the clutch on it? Was the timing belt changed? Pics of the damage on the rear?

Aniki
12-13-2011, 02:12 PM
bump

reduced price

G-ZUS
12-13-2011, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by G-ZUS
How's the clutch on it? Was the timing belt changed? Pics of the damage on the rear?

Aniki
12-14-2011, 04:46 PM
Can be driven on current clutch for a little while longer but will need to be replaced (told to me by mechanic @ Hu's garage in the NE)

Timing belt and water pump replaced at 137,751kms

Can email picture of the damage to anyone that's interested. I don't have an account at a picture hosting site.

benz_890
12-15-2011, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Aniki
[B]There is no major rust on the vehicle, the 5th door/trunk is dented from a driveway incident from a few years back, the door closes fine but nevertheless it is dented. Looking for a quick sale.

The door does not close fine, it needs to be slammed to close properly and does not lock. Also, you might want to mention the near-bald tires, dead battery, all the hail-damage type dings and power steering leak to potential buyers before they drive down there. Also that the fabric is ripped off the drivers door.

Aniki
12-17-2011, 05:32 PM
The door was UNLOCKED that's why you were able to open it. I locked it right after you left. The battery is dead because it's been sitting for over a year -- read the description. There is no power steering leak your welcome to have it inspected -- I have absolutely nothing to hide. Hail damage?????? :drama:

I have never had hail damage on my vehicles before but is it possible to have absolutely zero hail damage on the roof of the vehicle but only on the driver side?

benz_890 says "it came at an angle"

IT'S A 12 YEAR OLD CAR THAT I WANTED $1,800 FOR, YOU THINK IT'S GOING TO BE PERFECT????

Date/Time Sent
Rav4 benz_890 12-16-2011
08:42 AM

Rav4

Hey my offer of $1300 still stands if you want it gone.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Don't bash my thread because I said no to your offer.

For anyone that actually is interested in purchasing the vehicle I stress that I have nothing to hide. Run a carfax, have the car inspected, inspect the car yourself. Anything you find wrong with the car that I haven't come forward with we will negotiate the price further.

Originally posted by benz_890
Also that the fabric is ripped off the drivers door.

And btw. Are you not able to spot this in the picture??? This is the same picture I used in the auto trader ad you looked at before calling me.

:facepalm:

benz_890
12-18-2011, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Aniki
The door was UNLOCKED that's why you were able to open it. I locked it right after you left. The battery is dead because it's been sitting for over a year -- read the description. There is no power steering leak your welcome to have it inspected -- I have absolutely nothing to hide. Hail damage?????? :drama:

I have never had hail damage on my vehicles before but is it possible to have absolutely zero hail damage on the roof of the vehicle but only on the driver side?

benz_890 says "it came at an angle"

IT'S A 12 YEAR OLD CAR THAT I WANTED $1,800 FOR, YOU THINK IT'S GOING TO BE PERFECT????

Date/Time Sent
Rav4 benz_890 12-16-2011
08:42 AM

Rav4

Hey my offer of $1300 still stands if you want it gone.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Don't bash my thread because I said no to your offer.

For anyone that actually is interested in purchasing the vehicle I stress that I have nothing to hide. Run a carfax, have the car inspected, inspect the car yourself. Anything you find wrong with the car that I haven't come forward with we will negotiate the price further.

And btw. Are you not able to spot this in the picture??? This is the same picture I used in the auto trader ad you looked at before calling me.

:facepalm:

The post wasn't meant to bash,but to alert other people for issues not mentioned by you in the original ad. You are selling a car, people usually like to see it running so you should at least charge the battery before they come in or atleast have a booster ready.

Power steering fluid doesn't magically disappear, it usually goes below the minimum for a reason.

Mother nature is weird, it could have been parked under something and that side was exposed or you might have been unlucky and got a bunch of door dings on that side. Whatever they are, they are still there. You even acknowledged them when I pointed them out to you but you didn't know what they were :rofl:

the 5th door/trunk is dented from a driveway incident from a few years back, the door closes fine but nevertheless it is dented.

The issue with the door was that it doesn't close properly if it's not slammed, which I pointed out to you when I was there and you said "It usually isn't that bad but it's doing that from the ice" :rofl:

Anyhow, good luck with your sale.

Aniki
12-18-2011, 03:41 PM