PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1995 Prelude SR

LudeSpeed
01-27-2004, 10:08 PM
95 Prelude SR, 5 Spd, dark purpleish blue, grey and black int. (very good cond. no burns, one little rip on passenger door panel), 183000 kms, mechanically sound, bone stock, only thing is she needs body work, surface rust on quarter panel, fender and a spot on the hood edge where connects to bumper, one big dent on drivers side quarter panel and a few smaller ones on the roof, trunk and hood (not hail damage), spoilers paint is peeling and it needs a front bumper cover (hole in it), and the whole car is covered with tree sap, i think the car should be painted but up to you. i can get all of this fixed and painted any color u want for $13500 or you can take it as is for $10500obo. please ask if i forgot to mention anything i'll be posting pics within the next couple days as soon as i can

sheer_blade
01-30-2004, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the test drive.:thumbsup: That thing runs like a dream, and its quick. Where would you get it painted if i was interested? those few dents could get pulled easily, i know a guy if you want the number! That car has alot of potential, i'll just have to get the cash together!

weezy
02-26-2004, 12:15 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

weezy
02-29-2004, 10:26 PM
ur sellin for 10 with all those damages?