PDA

View Full Version : FS: 5.1 505W surround sound setup

Rocketright
12-10-2011, 06:55 AM
Hey,
Selling my logitech z-5500 setup I got in the summer of 2010. Comes with 5digital speakers ( wall mounted or regularly ). Has a 10" subwoofer. Also comes with a remote, and a control unit (volume, input, all the other levels..).

They are amazing, the sub is crazy loud.
Selling them because we now have a 7.2 setup from Costco.

You can connect them with either an optical cable, an auxiliary, or if you use them for a computer there is 3 cables that come out of it for surround sound.
It came with the aux and computer cables. I'll include the optical aswell if the buyer needs it.
If you lookup reviews you can tell their amazing quality, and the cables that come with it are very long which is nice.

Any other questions please PM me. Or text me at 4038013968.

Bought them for $459 at bestbuy. The only place they are sold at now is staples and they are sold for 499.
Looking for $300 obo.

Rocketright
12-16-2011, 12:37 AM
Okay, driving to Calvary tomorrow night. I will sell this for &280 if you can text me tonight or tomorrow morning.

I do have another thread under the miscellaneous forum, selling blu-rays. So if you buy over $100 in blu-rays. I'll drop the price to $260 on the 5,1 and give you a great deal on the blu-rays.