PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Hitmen Tickets

C_Dave45
12-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Anyone work in the ticket office? Or know anything about the following:

Went to the game last night. Bought 5 tickets at the box office. Took him awhile to find 5 in a row, but he came through...Upper bowl, row 8. No big deal, not bad seats...but c'mon, it's the Hitmen. There were literally thousands of seats empty, including entire rows in the lower bowl, that went unused the entire game. I realize most of those are all "sold", either to corporations, or season ticket holders, but ALL of those empty seats were "taken"? If its just the wife and I, we'll scope out some good "empties", and then just head down to them as if those were our seats, but when its a party of 5 including kids, its a little difficult.

Two questions: 1. Can you purchase single game tickets to Hitmen in the "Club seat" sections?
2. Is there a way to contact either individuals or corporations that hold tickets that often go unused?
Seems like a great website idea. They're doing that for the upcoming world juniors, but I don't know of anything like that for Hitmen games.

2002civic
12-11-2011, 03:10 PM
not sure about question 2 but for the first part "club" seats for the hitmen are included with flames season tickets so they are always taken, yet never used..