PDA

View Full Version : Literally smoked!

rc2002
01-28-2004, 10:50 AM
Two days ago I was driving downtown on 6th avenue. It was a few blocks from the end of 6th avnue near Bow Trail.

All of a sudden a half-smoked cigarette lands on my windshield, right on my wiper. It's still burning. There's no one even remotely nearby so I look up and see a door is closing on a balcony directly above.

The light turns green and I have to get moving so I hit the wiper switch but the cigarette falls into the vent where the defroster air is pulled in. Since it was -30 and I needed the defroster the moving air kept the cigarette burning all the way home.

Just venting. I hate idiots who litter, especially cigarette butts. :whipped: :guns: :whipped: :guns: :whipped: :guns:

3g4me
01-28-2004, 10:58 AM
I know cigarettes allways get stuck in my rad, from people throwing them out on the road. In my last car the butts would allways get caught up in the mesh grill on the front of my car, it was a pain in the ass to pull them out. What do you think ashtrays are for hey.:dunno:

B17a
01-28-2004, 11:01 AM
Not too sure being a non-smoker, but does the thought that the cigarette being flicked out might hit the guy behind you, ever cross their mind?? I usually show my gratitude for such behaviour by getting in front and giving the ole, tire into the shoulder gravel toss maneuver!

SwitchBlade
01-28-2004, 11:05 AM
I hate that too. Just keep a bag of used kleneex and just toss 'er out the window as you pass felon car.

Spyderman_MaryJ
01-28-2004, 01:56 PM
We rented a convertible in Toronto once and a Damn butt came into the back up where the top folds into... It burnt a small mark into the top but luckily it was inside near the top of the back seat. What is wrong with ppl. Makes me wanna hold a lit cigarette to their forehead so everyone can identify the idiots..

ryder_23
01-28-2004, 01:58 PM
Its also bad when you goto bars, and people dont know how to hold there smokes, and they turn and you get a burn mark to the face, hand, shirt, arm etc.... :thumbsdow

1badPT
01-28-2004, 02:13 PM
Yeah. As a former smoker, I rarely smoked in my car, and when I did, I always used my ash tray.

Its bad enough as a non-smoker that I have to put up with the stench of the cigarette smoke when I go into bars, I sure as hell don't want to be thinking about the ill effects of someone else's habit, while I'm driving. Its little wonder the shit's getting banned from everywhere. I remember one of the fires this summer was started by some idiot throing his cigarette on the ground and not stamping it out.

frostyda9
01-28-2004, 03:32 PM
It's easy enough.....you just have to twist the tobacco out of your smoke out the window, and chuck the butt in the ashtray....it doesnt smell nearly as bad and keeps them off the road.

ZorroAMG
01-28-2004, 03:48 PM
Smoking is fucking gay.

/////AMG
01-28-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Smoking is fucking gay.

:werd: I second that.

XylathaneGTR
01-28-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Porsche_944

:werd: I second that.

I also agree, i can't fucking stand it.

hjr
01-28-2004, 05:42 PM
haha, thats nuts. uber unlucky for you. shoulda pulled over and ran up to their place and farted in their kitchen. Been like you wanna stink me out, ill do the same to you!

Speed_Dreams
01-28-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by hjr
haha, thats nuts. uber unlucky for you. shoulda pulled over and ran up to their place and farted in their kitchen. Been like you wanna stink me out, ill do the same to you!

:werd: i think thats the funniest thing i have ever heard in my life!:thumbsup:

20incheyes
01-29-2004, 12:17 AM
Benz comes with ashtray and lighter, unlike the piece of crap acura TL type S- the worst mistake of my life to buy that crap, never again another nipper, even the current G35, no contest

Seanith
01-29-2004, 12:26 AM
lol farting in their kitchen would definitely set things straight :rofl:

Zero102
01-29-2004, 01:51 AM
Lol, I suppose that is one way to get revenge, but make sure you eat some chili first.
I third hating smokers. Don't people that smoke understand just how bad they stink?
There is nothing I hate more than some ass who has just stood right beside the doors to a building for 5 minutes smoking, who comes in and stands right beside you to ask you for directions.

sputnik
01-29-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by SwitchBlade
I hate that too. Just keep a bag of used kleneex and just toss 'er out the window as you pass felon car.

should get a bag of rocks instead

G
01-29-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by 20incheyes
Benz comes with ashtray and lighter, unlike the piece of crap acura TL type S- the worst mistake of my life to buy that crap, never again another nipper, even the current G35, no contest

Nipper? The C230 is a poor man's benz. Looks like craps and drives like crap.

missblondie
01-29-2004, 05:06 PM

wow.. that was a little uncalled for don't you think:dunno:

missblondie
01-29-2004, 05:06 PM

i was referring to the racial slurrs by the way

ryder_23
01-29-2004, 05:12 PM
^
:werd:

thats not nice at all

xkon
01-29-2004, 05:15 PM
Ill admit as a smoker id flick butts carelessly... im reformed now and im sorry! I used to flick them out my sunroof when ppl would tailgate too :devil:

that fire in BC was started by a volunteer firefighter flicking a smoke and not putting it out first, you'd think he'd know better!

whats that have to do with this thread?

frostyda9
01-29-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by xkon

whats that have to do with this thread?

Nothing...he's an attention whore.
To quote a phrase: "It's better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

SI-vic
01-29-2004, 06:44 PM

Racist Fuck. Go eat shit and rot in hell.

GorG
01-29-2004, 07:06 PM

The hells with the racial shit?>?>? :confused:

Originally posted by frostyda9
To quote a phrase: "It's better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Thats good, i've never heard that before:D

RiceCake
01-30-2004, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by hjr

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

HAHAHAHA... I needed a good laugh today! :tongue: :rofl:

GorG
01-31-2004, 05:13 PM
I went to the bar last night and some facker put a cigarette burn rigth into my $700 Jacket!!!:whipped: :guns: :whipped: :guns: :whipped: :guns: , Drunk people and smokes dont go well together!!!!:guns: :guns: :guns:

SPEC_CELICA
02-25-2004, 02:20 PM
I would never smoke in my car....wouldnt want it to smell like a bingo hall....

QuasarCav
02-25-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by SPEC_CELICA
I would never smoke in my car....wouldnt want it to smell like a bingo hall....

I would never wake up 6 or 7 dead threads, wouldn't want to look like a newbie!!