PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the WOMEN!!?

MaYzE
09-15-2002, 12:02 PM
Ok, last night I broke with my gf. It was damn messy but whatever. The problem is she didnt tell me the truth on some stuff. I ended up finding out something I shouldnt have and I broke with her. I thought she was a good person but now that Ive seen how she is I know different. This isnt the 1st time something like this has happened to me. Are there any women out there or is it all just a world full of skanky girls? All I know is Im devistated over the whole fuckin thing and I dont know what the hell to do now. Any suggestions? :banghead: :banghead: Someone just tell me that there is at least one decent chick out there that isnt taken!

Stratus_Power
09-15-2002, 12:04 PM
haha just like that saying all the good guys are either married or gay :P better luck next time

Zephyr
09-15-2002, 12:05 PM
your match will come, just wait, it may not be a girl, but it will come!

legendboy
09-15-2002, 12:09 PM
I found a good one:clap: just forget about looking for one for a while, I think thats the secret.

davidI
09-15-2002, 12:11 PM
Just be a :bigpimp: :thumbsup:

civic_rida
09-15-2002, 12:17 PM
legend boy ur girls is pretty hot ;)

Audi Kid
09-15-2002, 12:44 PM
i found one 2..........and there is good girls around man! you just gotta pick them up at chapters instead of cowboys! hehe :)

LUDELVR
09-15-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by MaYzE
Ok, last night I broke with my gf. It was damn messy but whatever. The problem is she didnt tell me the truth on some stuff. I ended up finding out something I shouldnt have and I broke with her. I thought she was a good person but now that Ive seen how she is I know different. This isnt the 1st time something like this has happened to me. Are there any women out there or is it all just a world full of skanky girls? All I know is Im devistated over the whole fuckin thing and I dont know what the hell to do now. Any suggestions? :banghead: :banghead: Someone just tell me that there is at least one decent chick out there that isnt taken!

dude, what did u find out? Did she used to be a man whore or something??:dunno: :rofl:

Zephyr
09-15-2002, 12:49 PM
probably kissing her neck and found a lump...:rofl:

MaYzE
09-15-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

dude, what did u find out? Did she used to be a man whore or something??:dunno: :rofl:

naw man. i just wasnt her only interest, even though we were together 8 months. Wish I could have seen it sooner. She's been keeping an X-bf on the back burner the whole time. The worst part is I actually :love: 'd her. So now I feel like shit. I guess time heals all wounds.

Ed the SOHC
09-15-2002, 01:16 PM
only one way to drown your sorrows....NUDEE BAR!!!!:thumbsup:

max_boost
09-15-2002, 01:20 PM
Dude, you need to go screw her best friend!!:angel:

legendboy
09-15-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
only one way to drown your sorrows....NUDEE BAR!!!!:thumbsup:

The best way to get over an X :thumbsup:

infamous
09-15-2002, 01:48 PM
dude that's shitty....well i gotta say there is some decent women in this world, you just can't look at cowboys or any other bar for that matter....to cure yourself, go to the nudee bar....that will cheer you up!

James
09-15-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

:thumbsup: that'll teach her!:D

GreenLude
09-15-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
i found one 2..........and there is good girls around man! you just gotta pick them up at chapters instead of cowboys! hehe :)

WHAT?? Thats what i have been doing wrong. Thats it no more taking home beer tub girls from cowboys. :bigpimp:

Pete92SL
09-15-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
I found a good one:clap: just forget about looking for one for a while, I think thats the secret.

exactly!

Pete

Stratus_Power
09-15-2002, 05:46 PM
dont ever as for advice on this board :P all you gonna get it " have a 3-some" or " screw her best friend" or " go to a nude bar" :P

cocoabrova
09-15-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
dont ever as for advice on this board :P all you gonna get it " have a 3-some" or " screw her best friend" or " go to a nude bar" :P

And this is BAD advice?? :dunno: :rofl: :rofl:

Audi Kid
09-15-2002, 06:09 PM
hahahahhaa no shit man! the thing is almost all the people giving that advice have gf's....hmmmmmm makes me wonder.....

MaYzE
09-15-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

Thats funny cuz thats what I did in my last relationship. Only it was more like screwed around. I dont think I'll ever do anything like that again. Makes you feel shitty after a while.

RSeXy
09-15-2002, 06:17 PM
what's this MB??!!! :madred: :madred:

you are no longer invited out with my bestfriend and i!hahah j/k'ing

MaYzE
09-15-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
what's this MB??!!! :madred: :madred:

you are no longer invited out with my bestfriend and i!hahah j/k'ing

Busted Sam.... :rofl: