PDA

View Full Version : about suspension licence

Bruce Chan
01-28-2004, 01:35 PM
my driver's licence had been suspended 60 days.
I just have 10 days left will finish the suspension.:drool:
but i don't have this experience before. so, i don't know what will going on after 10 days such as how much for the new driver's licence? where to pick up my licecen by myslef? they will mail it to me?

CalgaryB5
01-28-2004, 01:58 PM
Are you in Hong Kong?

403Gemini
01-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Bruce Chan
01-28-2004, 04:40 PM
no....i am in canada, but in ontario...i think is same right?:confused:

rage2
01-28-2004, 04:42 PM
I've had a buddy that had his license suspended numerous times. He had to make an appointment with some folks, and explain why he's a good driver now, why he should deserve his license again, etc. Kinda like a parole hearing haha.

Bruce Chan
01-29-2004, 10:07 AM
so is that the same as your place ?
any one know this? make an appointment for what...?

4G63Power
01-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Grab a phone book, find a registry office, call them and ask. Heck call a police station (NOT USING 911) and ask them.

Bruce Chan
02-02-2004, 01:36 PM
Oh Yeah !!!!! I finally receive a letter from them. they sent me a temporary driver's licence . i can drive again start at feb 4....i promise i will never speed and change anything of my car again. otherwise, i can't drive anymore in a big country. that will very sad. In fact, i am unhappy because i knew that my insurance will increase alot as hell. I will try my best to get " G - licence " !:whipped:

Spyderman_MaryJ
02-03-2004, 12:07 AM
I had to do a hearing to get mine back after my suspention (for too many tickets) but the worst part IS the insurance increase. Just because you will have your licence again, doesnt mean you will be driving. My insurance went up by 400+% so I wasnt driving right away again. It took 5 years to get my insurance back to a reasonable rate. Thankfully my g-friend (now wife) let me as a rider under her insurance and I was able to fix my rating but I still am 2nd driver on the car to keep the rates down. Once her two accidents fall off, we might get a GOOD rate! :D

Bruce Chan
02-03-2004, 09:07 AM
:eek: woo....5 years? that' s a very long time. oh my god.....do i can have money to pay for the insurance.....i dont know yet!?
In fact, your experience is a good ideas for me, thank you:thumbsup: i am 24 year old right now, 5year later , i am 29 year old. i wish my gf will marry me....:drool:

Spyderman_MaryJ
02-03-2004, 12:48 PM
I can say it has affected my driving habits! But in a good way. I dont really care to much to speed (much) any more. As much as it sucked to not have a licence but it sure taught me a lesson!!

Bruce Chan
02-03-2004, 01:13 PM
oh really ! that true. i agree! i will not speed anymore....even though i am late. i wish i am fine to solve all the problems !;)
thanks again !

Bruce Chan
02-15-2004, 01:36 PM
oh my licence is back , but my insurance company is not going to renew my insurance after March because they said my record not good for their policy. i hope can find the other company for my new normal car .:(

Bruce Chan
02-18-2004, 10:43 AM
good news i passed the G2licence test yesterday, i am so happy now i have G licence, maybe help a little bit on insurance hehehe!:thumbsup:

lam-boy
02-18-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Bruce Chan
good news i passed the G2licence test yesterday, i am so happy now i have G licence, maybe help a little bit on insurance hehehe!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: keep the speeding down! haha.

Zero102
02-21-2004, 12:34 AM
Those signs are a limit, not a challenge =P
There are lots of facilities insurance companies that will probably take you on, but they will really get you on the rates.

Bruce Chan
02-23-2004, 09:42 AM
yeah, thank for the reply , i will drive follow the limits !
thank you !:thumbsup: