PDA

View Full Version : Car Parking fail videos

FoxTrot
12-21-2011, 05:30 PM
Thought it would be a good thread, heres some, add some more so we can all see.

4SWZsMc5pds&feature=related 8jN6zJdYzK4&feature=related ZuoljadgQqk kBDBF3uyyFw
6xv2bPxXWKw

revelations
12-21-2011, 05:31 PM
how about post fail

speedog
12-21-2011, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by revelations
how about post fail Hey, like be nice to the newbie - t'is the season, eh.

xnvy
12-26-2011, 10:09 PM
I'm on my iPhone if someone could embed this . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5EzBuzR0-c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

frizzlefry
12-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Sad. Hate to stereotype but I was leaving a parking garage and was on the exit ramp to leave. Its a nearly flat surface and about 18 feet wide. There was a handi-bus (it was a hospice parking garage) partially blocking my side of the ramp but there was a good 11 feet on the other side for an incoming car to work with. I was going to scoot around the bus but an asian lady in a RAV4 was coming in so I was stuck waiting for her to enter so I could leave. No driver in the handi-bus. I'm sure the bus driver saw no fault in what he did as there is enough room for a drunk hillbilly to drive an F-350 though the room he made without having to "austin" once. Anyways, she took 45 seconds to think about driving past the bus. Then another 30 creeping behind the bus. She nearly cleared the bus when. She. Saw. Me. OMG another car! She froze. She was 7 feet from my car, 4 feet from the bus and 3 feet from the wall on her side. She sat there. Leaning forward and looking, thinking, looking, with an OMG look on her face. All she had to do was drive straight in. Closest object would have been 3 feet away, and it was a straight wall that was perpendicular to her car. I honked, waited, waved her in, gave her a thumbs up and a wave and all she could do was reverse for a foot, slam on her brakes and go forward a foot. I had to wait for the bus driver to return, drive off and open my side to leave. Once I left I checked my rear-view and she. Drove. Straight. In. :rofl:

xnvy
12-27-2011, 01:52 PM
^ LOL, kinda the same thing happened to me yesterday at chinook but I won't blame the lady, there were SO many cars in the parkade I was confused. I also caught a glimpse of a Saleen S331 SC in the parkade. Anyway here's the video I tried to post.
j5EzBuzR0-c

heavyD
12-27-2011, 02:49 PM
Common theme is most are women (unsure what that business dude was thinking smashing into a spot). Bad drivers come in all races and sizes but there should be a law against old Asian women having drivers licenses.

FoxTrot
12-27-2011, 11:21 PM
LMAO

dhyTOOQceYE

Resurrected RA
12-28-2011, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by heavyD
Common theme is most are women (unsure what that business dude was thinking smashing into a spot). Bad drivers come in all races and sizes but there should be a law against old Asian women having drivers licenses.

I have seen this stereotypical driver described as O trifecta, each O can be limiting on it's own. With all three there is no hope...

Old
Oriental
Ovaries

InRich
12-28-2011, 11:14 AM
while these videos might be funny to some of you guys, they simply enrage me. these drivers are clearly not confident in their driving ability, and I believe a danger to everyone on the road when their on it...

these are the people I find, stopping at yield signs, like the one in front of Chinook, when you get off glenmore and onto McLeod.

or the people slowing down, for no reason on deerfoot.

or driving below speeding limits, or even cruising the left lanes on highways beside other idiots blocking passing lanes.

these people need to start taking the bus. its because of fucking idiots like these I have 3 dents my new BMW, that I now need to pay hundreds for the remove. I cant even write anymore cause its upsetting me...

TacoMexicano
12-28-2011, 11:27 AM
This one is insane. The guy hits both cars as he tries to park, leaves the car there all day, then pulls the same stunt when he finishes his day at work? Crazy New Yorkers

bsK5C8m44JY

frizzlefry
12-28-2011, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by InRich

these are the people I find, stopping at yield signs, like the one in front of Chinook, when you get off glenmore and onto McLeod.

Worse is stopping at a merge. THAT really pisses me off. Any time I enter a merge lane and some moron has stopped in it I merge and pass them laying on the horn. Even worse is when they stop at the entrance to a merge. Very dangerous as drivers approaching behind them are usually looking at the traffic flow, picking the spot they are going to merge into and don't expect the person in front to slam on their brakes. Guy I know rear-ended an indian woman because she slammed on her brakes at the entrance to the merge and whats worse is that he was found at fault.

There is an up and coming threat that, IMO, is becoming worse than old asian ladies...past couple of "near-misses" for me on the road have been because of middle-eastern men in crappy mini-vans. I avoid them like the plague now. They are always on the phone it seems. I have almost been hit 3 times at crosswalks by those guys and they don't understand the concept of duel turn lanes...80% of the time if I am turning in the other lane they will change lanes while they turn. I just expect it now.

guessboi
12-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by frizzlefry

Worse is stopping at a merge. THAT really pisses me off. Any time I enter a merge lane and some moron has stopped in it I merge and pass them laying on the horn. Even worse is when they stop at the entrance to a merge. Very dangerous as drivers approaching behind them are usually looking at the traffic flow, picking the spot they are going to merge into and don't expect the person in front to slam on their brakes. Guy I know rear-ended an indian woman because she slammed on her brakes at the entrance to the merge and whats worse is that he was found at fault.

There is an up and coming threat that, IMO, is becoming worse than old asian ladies...past couple of "near-misses" for me on the road have been because of middle-eastern men in crappy mini-vans. I avoid them like the plague now. They are always on the phone it seems. I have almost been hit 3 times at crosswalks by those guys and they don't understand the concept of duel turn lanes...80% of the time if I am turning in the other lane they will change lanes while they turn. I just expect it now.

My first out fault claim in 2006. Freaking 2 cars in front of me stopped at a merge. I was looking at the traffic flow and rear ended a Jeep's spare. No damage to the spare tire or the Jeep but my hood is shaped like the spare. I remembered he's a teacher and very nice to me about hitting him knowing is the car in front of us's fault. I am betting is a old asian chinese (with a white benz) FML. Good thing I have a waiver and this accident is almost done. :poosie:

revelations
12-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Guy I know rear-ended an indian woman because she slammed on her brakes at the entrance to the merge and whats worse is that he was found at fault.

Last time I checked, rear ending someone.... 99.5% of the time the person doing the crashing is at fault :dunno:

TaiChino
12-29-2011, 01:54 PM

Personally I think stopping in a merge lane should be an instant license suspension and a mandatory driving course. It is fucking dangerous, especially when people behind that person are checking out oncoming traffic to do a proper merge, only to turn back from a shoulder check to see someone stopped.

I am Asian myself and I find Asian women to be some of the worst and dangerous drivers on the road. If we are to be stereotyping, brown drivers are terrible in their own right as well.

There is one major difference between bad Asian drivers and bad brown drivers. (Before we all get technical I realize India and similar countries are in Asia but you all know what I mean).

Asian drivers (mostly female) are fully aware of their surroundings, meanwhile scared shitless. They realize they are in a car, it is moving and are white knuckled the whole time with a look of pure fear in their eyes. If you have the urge to let them know they are driving like an idiot, they will not look at you, for fear of looking away from the road, or fear of confrontation.

Brown drivers on the other hand, will be doing the exact same maneuver to the naked eye, but you will notice a slight difference in the driver themselves. They are completely oblivious to their surroundings, and have no idea they are driving like a retard. If you feel the need to let this driver know they're stupid, they look at you like you have done something wrong.

This is just my observation.

guessboi
12-29-2011, 05:30 PM
^ +1 so true. LOL. :rofl: