01-28-2004, 04:09 PM
Those crazy Azns.

Khyron

ApexDrift
01-28-2004, 04:14 PM
some people got issues!

/////AMG
01-28-2004, 04:20 PM
:rofl: Russian Roulette for kids, haha...

WTF?:confused:

Kona9
01-28-2004, 04:49 PM
And ya wonder why kids get all fucked up and fight guards and fall down elevator shafts and die.

CRX-R
01-28-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
And ya wonder why kids get all fucked up and fight guards and fall down elevator shafts and die.

Easy kona... I've spent enough time behind those walls to say with confidence that he probably didn't start it and obviously didn't get to finish it! Those fucking guys are bullshit, I got into a fight with one that I recognized from CYOC years ago when I saw him at the Tim Horton's up in Crowfoot. Cops were there too and broke it up, but not before I got the shot I'd been dreamin about for a couple years in!!! :D :D seriously most people have no idea how much bullshit happens inside.

CalgaryB5
01-28-2004, 05:02 PM
:clap: That is a good start for kids to get the stress out of the mind.

Kona9
01-28-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by CRX-R

Easy kona... I've spent enough time behind those walls to say with confidence that he probably didn't start it and obviously didn't get to finish it! Those fucking guys are bullshit, I got into a fight with one that I recognized from CYOC years ago when I saw him at the Tim Horton's up in Crowfoot. Cops were there too and broke it up, but not before I got the shot I'd been dreamin about for a couple years in!!! :D :D seriously most people have no idea how much bullshit happens inside.
Adam Adam Adam, :rolleyes: I wasn't exactly directing at that and/or your situation. I believe you know what I am getting at. Just lets not start kids off with those games. What ever happened to HUNGRY HIPPO:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CRX-R
01-28-2004, 05:47 PM
Yeah I know what you're getting at. I miss hungry hippo too. I just find it pretty sad to listen to all these reporters talk about what happened to that kid. They have absolutely NO perspective. They're idiots, They all blindly assume that everything was the way it should be and that somehow :rolleyes: the doors popped open by themselves and that just this ONE TIME, one of the guards didn't enter the elevator first... followed by the prisoner... followed by the second guard. This time, luckily for the guards, they let the prisoner go in first without looking into the elevator.. Yeah right :rolleyes: It's just ridiculous. Oh well, enough ranting for me. i know you weren't directing at me or that kid in particular.. your point came across, and who can't help but wonder if it's not things like this that are making the kids crazier and crazier these days..

1badPT
01-28-2004, 06:01 PM
The toy is simply the latest instrument of natural selection. :tongue:

Dj_Stylz
01-29-2004, 04:09 PM
ahhaha