PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know people from audi ?

Blue
12-24-2011, 05:37 AM
I need some special deals due to my parents wanting to buy a car from audi.

thanks !

MK1GTI
12-24-2011, 05:48 PM
I would suggest that you use carcostcanada.com to get the best price. I used it when I bought an A3, I ended up dealing directly with the owner of Royal Oak and Glenmore Audi and he gave a me deal that the salespeople and the sales manager wouldn't have been able to.

Blue
12-24-2011, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by MK1GTI
I would suggest that you use carcostcanada.com to get the best price. I used it when I bought an A3, I ended up dealing directly with the owner of Royal Oak and Glenmore Audi and he gave a me deal that the salespeople and the sales manager wouldn't have been able to.

thanks !

CanmoreOrLess
12-25-2011, 01:53 PM
My uncle always buys his vehicles on the last day the dealership is open in December, gives them a take it or leave it negotiation strategy (hard ass negotiator in the oil biz). Sales guy needs to post better numbers for the year, for some this is the sale they need to get a better bonus, etc. Armed with the dealer cost price, accessories are cheaper in the USA (Montana) so none needed, sales guy commission is near zero.... win/win.

Xtrema
12-25-2011, 03:50 PM
Depends on models. Audi is notorious in not stocking anything. Good luck on getting deals on cars that are not already on the lot. And it's mostly A3/A4 that are on the lot, almost everything else is on order.

Blue
12-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
Depends on models. Audi is notorious in not stocking anything. Good luck on getting deals on cars that are not already on the lot. And it's mostly A3/A4 that are on the lot, almost everything else is on order.

haha i didnt know that . my parents are looking at the s4 online rightnow.

redline
12-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Blue

haha i didnt know that . my parents are looking at the s4 online rightnow.

Good luck getting deal on that car... Royal oak had a stasis S4 in show room for months and would not give a nickel off on that... Find a dealer outside of Calgary and buy it from them. The Calgary Audi dealers are dicks, go see Ryan at Gallery and a get a 335 xdrive.

bart
12-25-2011, 07:34 PM
there are a couple S4's on kijiji, in particular a 2010 with low miles 13k. i dont think glenmore has any for sale, not sure about royal oak

i did not like the stasis s4, the exhaust looked so out of place

Blue
12-25-2011, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by redline

Good luck getting deal on that car... Royal oak had a stasis S4 in show room for months and would not give a nickel off on that... Find a dealer outside of Calgary and buy it from them. The Calgary Audi dealers are dicks, go see Ryan at Gallery and a get a 335 xdrive.

the stasis is out of the price range for my parents lol.

so theres no way i can knock 2-3g's down a factory s4?

VWEvo
12-25-2011, 10:49 PM
I personally know the manager at Glenmore Audi, your not gonna get any better of deal than anyone, doesn't matter who you know.

npham
12-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Ian at Glenmore was the most helpful guy I've dealt with at both dealerships.

Xtrema
12-26-2011, 12:11 AM

the stasis is out of the price range for my parents lol.

so theres no way i can knock 2-3g's down a factory s4?

Most I heard, including myself was to have Audi Care thrown in ($700 in value).

Not a dime off. And probably have to wait 2-3 months for delivery.

Blue
12-26-2011, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Most I heard, including myself was to have Audi Care thrown in ($700 in value).

Not a dime off. And probably have to wait 2-3 months for delivery.

is that how long you had to wait ?

A2VR6
12-26-2011, 01:35 AM
Royal Oak has a few S4's (a couple 6 speed manuals and a couple DSG) in stock when I went by there on Friday.

With either dealership (glenmore/royal oak) you can check out their new inventory via their website.

Xtrema
12-27-2011, 01:51 AM

is that how long you had to wait ?

I waited 3 month because it was new and hot back then. Plus the options I picked a dealer would never stock in that config.

If royal oak has 4, check them out and make sure they have the config u like.

Redlyne_mr2
12-27-2011, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by redline

Thankyou.

will3g
12-29-2011, 06:50 PM
Id rather get a 335xi. Audi does not give you any discount whatsoever

USED1
12-29-2011, 06:59 PM
+1 on going to see Ryan at the Gallery, way better to deal with and you are supporting a fellow beyonder

zipdoa
12-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by npham
Ian at Glenmore was the most helpful guy I've dealt with at both dealerships.

Ian is great. He almost bought my Coupe Quattro last year and I went for a rip in his UrS4. I'm buying his parts car as well! Super nice guy.

Paul
12-30-2011, 04:05 PM
Don't want to hijack your thread, and don't feel like starting a new one, but does anyone have an explanation as to why South Centre Fine Cars won't service my Audi when they use the same 2.0T engine in some Volkswagen's? It's very inconvenient.