PDA

View Full Version : me vs old malibu

GT2NV
09-15-2002, 01:07 PM
anyways making a long story short, an older guy in his 40's is eyeing my car at the stop light, he doesnt pull up to the line to show that he wants to race, i give my gas a little kick so he hears my exaust and he still doesnt move up.. but off the light he peels, and hard, i had alot to make up for so that one i lost by about 2 cars, next when i pull up he starts talking about how fast it is and how hes working in his carb'' blah blah blah, i hear his headers and exaust cause the sound of his car is pretty much drowning out our conversation, anyways on this light we go and he has me off the line by half a car, and by the time im half way threw third im pulling away from him we shut it down at about 130 - 140 cause we started catching up to cars, im pretty sure if we would have kept going he would have had me tho... but anyways :thumbsup: best races ever, afterwards we just had some from a roll races all the way home, cool guy, his car was auto, we complemented eachother and it was over:thumbsup: goodtimes

SmelltheRubber
09-15-2002, 10:49 PM
nice kill :thumbsup:

5.9 R/T
09-16-2002, 10:04 AM
Did his license plate read 'Maliboo' by any chance?

GT2NV
09-19-2002, 08:32 PM
no clue i didnt pay attention to it....