Vehicle Details
Year : 2008
Make and Model : Dodge Caliber
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black and Red
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 67000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary, Ab
Description : I am selling my 08 Dodge Caliber, the car runs great but I just need something that is a little bit bigger. The car has everything from remote starter to HID headlights. The car also has power locks, windows, defrost, sunroof, cruise control, music gate speakers with fold out speakers on the tail gate and subwoofer. It also has wall plug in for charging electronics, cooler built into the glovebox and aux capability. I am looking to get rid of this car asap and the price is obo. The car is properly maintained and is running synthetic oil. It also has tint on all the windows with the chrome accents on the doors on ext and tailight tint and chrome 19 inch rims. Please shoot me an email or text or call. I am busy at work so text would be the best option but you can call me and I will get back to you asap. I can't post pics cause I am at work and my computer doesn't allow it so you can text me for pictures or email me. Phone number is 4036141966
Extras : Compustar remote starter, tint, HID'S
Asking Price : 11,000 OBO

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 4036141966

Pictures : the link to kijiji has pictures.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-Dodge-Caliber-SXT-Sport-Hatchback-W0QQAdIdZ343196110

dhaliwalb
01-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Bump...
Price drop to 11,000 I need this gone asap.

dhaliwalb
03-03-2012, 11:57 AM
Admin please close.