PDA

View Full Version : Homeland

beecue
01-15-2012, 10:16 PM
q4-KYAWPKzY&hd=1

Just finished watching the first season in a few days. I was hooked and couldn't stop watching. The acting is amazing. Claire Danes is phenomenal and Damian Lewis is great too. I recommend giving the pilot a try if you haven't watched it. It's going to be a long wait until next fall.

Also Sleeper Cell is another similar show that used to air on Showtime which is worth checking out.

OU812
01-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Dammmmmmmmmm!!!! It's Dick Winters.......Thats enought to make me watch it RFN!!!

In all seriousness I need a replacement show as so many of the ohne I liked are done!!

Affinityion
01-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Sleeper cell was one of those hidden gems I found a few years back. Pretty awesome, and thanks for the "review" on Homeland. Caught the season premier but never got around to the rest of the season. Can't wait to finish it now haha

KO22
01-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Loved every minute of this show!

KO22
01-16-2012, 02:34 PM
+ Dick Winters wife is :love: :love: :love: :poosie: :poosie: :love: :love: :drool: :drool: :drool: :thumbsup:

BigMass
01-16-2012, 03:57 PM
Show is complete propaganda supporting the domestic war on terror with the biggest cop-out ending since Gilligan’s Island. No wonder Obama called it one of his favorite shows. Yes the cover-up of the school bombing was a mark against a few individuals but simpletons will be diverted to that instead of catching on the more subtle nuances of the propaganda behind what the CIA was doing throughout the show. Watched it all hoping there would be some intellectual justification at the end but there was no pay off. Good acting though.

Hakkola
01-16-2012, 04:23 PM
Lewis is a great actor, if you like him watch "Life." One of the best shows I've seen, unfortunately it got cancelled after the 2nd season I think it was.

Mitsu3000gt
01-16-2012, 07:01 PM
I thought this series was 10/10, second only to Breaking Bad in the ones I've seen recently. Can't wait for S02.

Super_Geo
02-11-2012, 12:31 PM
I'm 5 episodes in... on the fence. It feels like a really watered down version of 24.

Super_Geo
02-11-2012, 01:34 PM
I think I'm going to throw in the towel...

What is this shit? She fucks him, they go to some dive bar and now they're going to her cabin? Is this a soap opera? I turned it off right after that pool scene at the bar with the neo nazi... brutal

BigMass
02-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
I think I'm going to throw in the towel...

What is this shit? She fucks him, they go to some dive bar and now they're going to her cabin? Is this a soap opera? I turned it off right after that pool scene at the bar with the neo nazi... brutal

That part was terrible. I kept hoping she was just using CIA spy techniques to take advantage of him and get closer to find more info. Instead she kinda does that but really does fall in love with him at the same time. Very lame. There were so many things that could have been going but ended up being busts. Especially the entire part where somebody slips the guy the razor blade and Saul fails the lie detector. Would have been awesome if it were some huge complex conspiracy inside the CIA, instead, another cop-out. Disappointment only keeps mounting the more you watch and keep holding out for some awesome story development and it never happens.

Mitsu3000gt
10-15-2012, 09:38 AM
Anyone watching season 2? It's 3 episodes in already quite good IMO. I'm enjoying it more than SoA, Dexter, or Walking Dead.

Tik-Tok
10-15-2012, 09:43 AM
Yeah, I haven't watch Ep.3 yet, but the whole series is great.

SuperGeo and BigMass, you're forgetting one of the most integral parts of the story line, her bi-polar'ism. She's literally a fucking nutcase.

HiTempguy1
10-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
Anyone watching season 2? It's 3 episodes in already quite good IMO. I'm enjoying it more than SoA, Dexter, or Walking Dead.

Thank you for bringing this up, I didn't even realize they went ahead with S02. DOWNLOADING NOA!

colsankey
10-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Watched epi 3 tonight finally. Interesting to see where they go with this.

I half think the CIA refuses to rehire Carrie due to her being bi-polar, which will totally blow her mind after the ep. 3 ending.

HiTempguy1
10-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by colsankey
Watched epi 3 tonight finally. Interesting to see where they go with this.

I half think the CIA refuses to rehire Carrie due to her being bi-polar, which will totally blow her mind after the ep. 3 ending.

why do you only half think? I am pretty sure that is the ONLY reason they don't hire Carrie back, nothing to do with her screwing with whatshisnuts

Mitsu3000gt
10-22-2012, 09:47 AM
Yesterday's episode was awesome, I love the way the show is going.

With Broadie arrested though, I'm wondering what other avenues the show can take for future seasons because the show focuses almost entirely on him. Good to see Carrie back with the CIA though. Being told she was right all along was probably the best thing that could happen for her development.

HiTempguy1
10-22-2012, 09:58 AM

With Broadie arrested though, I'm wondering what other avenues the show can take for future seasons because the show focuses almost entirely on him. Good to see Carrie back with the CIA though. Being told she was right all along was probably the best thing that could happen for her development.

What evidence do they have on him? Do they have PROOF he was wearing the suicide vest? Yes, he made a video, so what?? I don't think you can arrest people based on their thoughts, which a video is nothing more than. He may get away with it yet. Or the VP may shit can everyone to keep it from getting out.

I always find it interesting that people assume tv shows should continue forever. 4 seasons is a pretty good run IMO, so really, if it makes it past season 2, I'd be content. Of course, it could also be like the Jack Bauer/24 hour thing. He doesn't have to be the only bad guy. And nobody is saying she is permanently rehired by the CIA, she is still a f*&king bipolar nutjub. :rofl:

Mitsu3000gt
10-22-2012, 10:34 AM
True, I'm not sure what hard evidence they have. That video proves that there was at least a plan though. My guess was that somehow the charges don't stick, but who knows. They will probably have to get more evidence from the Abu Nazir side of things.

The writers for that show do such a good job I'm not too worried where they take it, or if they end it after 2-3 outstanding seasons.

HiTempguy1
10-22-2012, 04:12 PM
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni38967050/

BOOM. Renewed for Season 3 already, faaaaaaaawk yea!

LongCity
10-22-2012, 04:41 PM
You guys missed the pictures on the board? There were pictures of him somewhere with a vest on.

Carrie spilling the beans really pissed me off. Bitch should listen to the men running the op!

Mitsu3000gt
10-23-2012, 02:27 PM
I didn't notice the board - how'd they get pictures of him with a vest on? You'd think that would have to have been post bombing attempt, or they would have arrested him sooner, no?

The Season 3 news is great, I can hardly wait week to week as it is!

Mitsu3000gt
10-29-2012, 08:57 AM
This show is too good. Last night's episode was awesome.

Now that we've seen the interrogation though, if they had a picture of him with the vest on, why wouldn't they show it to him after he denied wearing it like they did the video?

Love where the show is headed though.

LongCity
10-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Unless I was seeing things, I could have sworn they had pictures of him with the vest. I'll go through the episode again to double check.

Edit: I lied. No pictures of him with a vest but it was of him, haha. Obviously, since the whole board is of him.

Mitsu3000gt
11-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Pretty crazy episode once again...the one CIA guy though was still alive to see them carrying out the box. Probably a WMD of some kind. Not really sure what to make of the guys poking around about their partner's murder, and I'm curious to see what will happen to the kids after killing that lady.

I'm surprised more people don't seem to watch this show!

LongCity
11-06-2012, 12:37 AM
God damn Carrie is ugly when she cries haha. Great episode. Not sure a WMD would be contained in something as simple as the chest they carried out but it did seem heavy. At first I thought it might be bomb supplies for the vest but that stuff is pretty simple and basic material so I don't think that hit team would go through that much trouble just to retrieve something miniscule like that. So it could very well be some significant equipment such as WMD.

I think Dana is gonna keep getting eaten away by the guilt of hitting and eventually killing that woman and she tells someone about it.

Brody's missing bullet from the handgun Mike found in the garage is sitting in that deer Brody (seems weird calling him by his first name Nick in regards to the show haha) shot in season 1.

The thing that doesn't make sense about the raid is that it happened a lot later than you'd think it should have. If it was that important of a package you'd think the team would have gone in right after the bomb maker had to be relocated. Seems like someone is snitching. The new guy who survived would be the obvious choice but that's too... Obvious.

HiTempguy1
11-06-2012, 01:40 AM

I'm surprised more people don't seem to watch this show!

I think the problem is that Carrie doesn't strike me as being bi-polar (or whatever she is), just appears to me to be acting like a normal woman, cause bitches be crazy!

I was a little surprised with the whole shop situation, I was completely not expecting that to happen, didn't really seem like the shows modus operandi. This makes me happy, because it is totally "plausible" for this show, and yet it wasn't like "oh hai guiz, spoilarz inbound we are setting up teh bomb!" it just happened unexpectedly.

Mitsu3000gt
11-06-2012, 02:59 PM
I was thinking the most likely thing in the case would be a mini nuke or biological/dirty bomb of some kind.

Carrie had that treatment which was supposed to make her less bi-polar, so I would assume that is why she is acting more "normal" though she certainly is emotional haha. She also has meds, but I don't know if shes taking them. I think she uses it to her advantage sometimes though.

I agree, I think Dana will do the right thing at come point and fuck over her little BF and the VP.

As for the raid, I think they may have left the "package" there is because they didn't know the CIA knew about it, or also perhaps because they knew it was under surveillance (the one CIA guy mentioned he had a 6-man team on the house 24/7). If they didn't think the CIA knew about it, they may have felt it was still the best hiding spot for it. Not sure though. The show is pretty good at addressing stuff like that, so it may be more clear next week. It definitely was made to look like they were tipped off though.

Mitsu3000gt
11-19-2012, 01:16 AM
Really good episode. Looks like Abu Nazir is in the USA.

Did anyone see last week's SNL? There's a pretty funny Homeland skit haha.

LongCity
11-19-2012, 10:58 PM
I'm really starting to hate Carrie's character.

HiTempguy1
11-19-2012, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by LongCity
I'm really starting to hate Carrie's character.

Hate is a strong word. She's a decent actor, and I don't think you are necessarily "supposed' to like her... she's friekin mental afterall!

beecue
12-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Carrie is truly crazy for going back there without a weapon. I wonder what Estes is up to? Still 2 episodes to go, should be a great finish.

Mitsu3000gt
12-03-2012, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by beecue
Carrie is truly crazy for going back there without a weapon. I wonder what Estes is up to? Still 2 episodes to go, should be a great finish.

She had a pipe haha, but yeah your're right. Maybe she was hoping to surprise him because he wouldn't expect her to return. Also the rescue party was en route.

I thought the episode was awesome though. I think killing the VP was not a bad twist because Brodie and Abu Nazir both kind of hate the guy, so this way Brodie was able to do something that killed just 1 person rather than a bunch of innocents as well as save Carrie.

I have no idea what Estes is up to either, but they obviously want Brodie dead. Not sure what's happening to Saul but I like his character in general.

This is still my favorite show that's on right now.

HiTempguy1
12-04-2012, 12:51 AM

I have no idea what Estes is up to either

Trying to kill Carie is my guess.

Mack10
12-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Love the show. Probably one of my favorite on TV right now.

One thing that bothered me though is last episode Brody was skyping with Abu Nazir through his Blackberry 9700. First it doesn't even have a front camera so Abu Nazir wouldn't be able to see him and second Skype isn't even available on Blackberry. I know Microsoft has lots of product placement in the show with all laptops having the Windows logo, and any video conference is done through Skype, but someone should have noticed this.

I know I sound like Mitsu from the Walking Dead thread, but the show is too good to make a mistake like that.

Other than that, fantastic show. And the wife :poosie:

Mitsu3000gt
12-06-2012, 03:40 PM
^^^ kind of like in Dexter their iPhone text messaging screens are weird overlays or some sort of custom software. I'm guessing perhaps it's some kind of licencing issue in that particular case where they can't show the apple texting screen. I don't find that sort of thing takes away from the show too much.

I agree though that Skype call was a little off, but they are usually pretty good with the realism/props for the most part.

We know Estes is trying to kill Broadie, but I'm not sure he would also be trying to kill Carrie. Not sure though!

Gooseberry
12-17-2012, 12:33 AM
What an ending to this season...

Pretty much spat out my drink when i saw his video thinking about how fucked he is

Mitsu3000gt
12-17-2012, 09:39 AM
Awesome finale. I was wondering what they would do with a third season, but now we know it will be Carrie trying to prove Broadie's innocence - kind of the opposite. I like the idea. The video on TV pretty much sealed the deal that it will be nearly impossible to prove his innocence. The writers of this show never cease to surprise me.

1barA4
12-18-2012, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

I think the problem is that Carrie doesn't strike me as being bi-polar (or whatever she is), just appears to me to be acting like a normal woman, cause bitches be crazy!

BAHAAHAHA QFT

Originally posted by HiTempguy1
God damn Carrie is ugly when she cries haha

My wife says the same thing! Ever since R&J, she pinpointed that Danes, by far, is the ugliest crier in Hollywood.

Kloubek
12-28-2012, 04:40 PM
Just finished watching the last episode. I'm not at all one to follow a series on TV (Walking Dead being the exception, of course) but Homeland is truly an excellent show.

r3ccOs
12-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Danes cries so much its insane... the most melodramatic actress, though I must admit she is very good at what she does

excellent series I must admit, though it started very slow at the beginning of the first season

character development is awesome, whoever wrote the script is a genious

Kloubek
12-29-2012, 11:36 AM
Looking on wiki, it says the season was written by like, 6 different writers... one or two per episode. Is this how a series usually works? For some reason, I thought every episode was a collaborative effort.

Yeah, Carrie does cry a lot. But really.... doesn't it seems realistic that an emotional bipolar female WOULD cry a lot in situations like this?

I wonder what season 3 holds. By all rights, besides Carrie and Saul, they could revamp the entire show to remove all other characters. I was really surprised what happened with Estes; he is widely considered to be one of the best actors on the show.

I'm also really impressed how well these actors are able to cover up their british accents.

beecue
09-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Good quality leak of the premiere is out. Pretty good start. The constant crying face is starting to annoy me now.

Isaiah
09-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Good quality leak of the premiere is out.
Link?

Season 2 finale was terrific. This is the only series other than Breaking Bad that I can actually stand watching. Character development, plot, and subtexts are all very well executed.

Excited to see where season 3 goes. Mandy Patinkin is my top TV actor and I was glad to see him in another lead role after leaving Criminal Minds. With many of the top CIA brass dead, how are they going to find Brody? Better call Saul. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).

My only lingering question is why does his wife Jessica always call him Brody instead of Nick. At first I thought it was just an oversight that the editors missed but it's been consistent throughout the first two seasons. Have they explained that at all? Who calls their spouse by their last name?

Tik-Tok
09-18-2013, 05:37 PM
Good quality leak of the premiere is out. Pretty good start. The constant crying face is starting to annoy me now.

It's become her crazy face.

beecue
09-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Homeland.S03E01.720p.x264-HOMELAND

Isaiah
09-18-2013, 09:47 PM
Just watched; thanks.

Myrrinda
10-21-2013, 09:04 AM
I was really hating this new season...until the last 5 minutes of last night's episode. I really didn't see that one coming.

pheoxs
10-21-2013, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Myrrinda
I was really hating this new season...until the last 5 minutes of last night's episode. I really didn't see that one coming.

Fuck now I gotta hurry up and watch it.

Mitsu3000gt
10-21-2013, 10:57 AM
Anyone else sick and tired of the "woe is me" Dana sob story? It's SO BAD and wastes probably 20 minutes of each episode which could be given to Broadie's story or something interesting.

I am literally at the point where I fast forward any scene she is in with her little BF. The rest of the show is so good I'm truly surprised they are rolling with it.

Myrrinda
10-21-2013, 12:03 PM
I'm really hoping there's a purpose to Dana's storyline. Like she gets murdered or something. I think that would be great character development for her.

Feruk
10-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Any story line that eats up time from his bitch wife is a win IMO. Agreed Myrrinda; last 5 minutes I did not see coming.

Mitsu3000gt
11-26-2013, 05:48 PM
This season is getting WAY better IMO. They really picked it up, lots of surprises and extremely spicy.

I've also been fast forwarding any scene with Dana in it, and I enjoy the show quite a bit more. I highly recommend it.

Isaiah
11-27-2013, 12:06 AM
Decent story arc but come on, the Brody thing was ridiculous.

Feruk
11-27-2013, 09:22 AM
Yeah the Brody story line is a bit far fetched. But having said that, I'm excited to see it play out. One thing this show does amazingly well is keep you guessing.

beecue
12-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Finale was decent. I think I was expecting too much. I wonder what the story is going to be next year. Dana and Jessica aren't going to be series regulars anymore which makes sense. I won't miss them at all.

big A
12-14-2013, 06:18 PM
Isn't there another episode tomorrow?

edit http://www.hypable.com/2013/12/09/homeland-season-3-finale-trailer/

Hakkola
12-14-2013, 06:40 PM
Watched the Finale already, I liked this season.
For anyone that wants to look for it, it has leaked online in hd.

Isaiah
12-16-2013, 12:59 AM
Intense season finale. Must watch.

Mitsu3000gt
12-16-2013, 10:05 AM
I thought the finale was pretty good. I didn't think they would actually kill Brodie, I kept waiting for something to happen last second haha. I also didn't think he would actually kill the General either.

Not a fan of the new CIA director, who essentially killed Brodie.

BY FAR the best news is that I read Dana and Jessica will no longer be in the show except for possible guest appearances. That is all I care about. They are doing away with the "family problems nobody cares about" story line.

They didn't really leave any cliffhangers or obvious clues as to what the season 4 story line will be like though.

you&me
12-16-2013, 10:11 AM
I thought the finale was pretty good...
They didn't really leave any cliffhangers or obvious clues as to what the season 4 story line will be like though.

I watched it, so I don't care, but spoiler tags would probably be appreciated by some.

Feruk
12-16-2013, 10:15 AM
I kept waiting for something to happen last second haha.
Haha me too. I'm glad they kept it realistic though.

I have no idea what next season's gonna be about, but then again I never have with this show. Which is one of the reasons I like it so much.

Mitsu3000gt
12-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by you&me

I watched it, so I don't care, but spoiler tags would probably be appreciated by some.

If someone hasn't watched the latest episode in a show, they probably shouldn't be scrolling to the last posts in a thread about said show :dunno:. Never been an issue for me. I see very few spoiler tags in the Entertainment section.

Go a page or 2 back if you absolutely must view the thread on a show you haven't watched yet, and go through slowly. I don't know why anyone would be going to the last posts on a thread about a show they aren't up to speed with.

I don't get the spoiler tags personally, not to be a dick, but if you haven't seen the show, don't read a thread specifically about said show until you've watched it. Just like if you missed a popular sports event, UFC fight, etc.....if you fire up google or look at a newspaper the next day, it's going to be ruined for you, and you can't really be upset about it as it's not everyone else's job to protect you from finding out something that has already happened. If you know the results are there, don't look if you don't want to know :dunno:.

Originally posted by Feruk

Haha me too. I'm glad they kept it realistic though.

I have no idea what next season's gonna be about, but then again I never have with this show. Which is one of the reasons I like it so much.

Yeah same here. I'm glad they went through with it, even though I liked his character. Shows that keep swooping in last second with that sort of thing to save characters you like can get tiring. I liked that about SoA and Breaking Bad as well - nobody's safe and it's difficult to predict.

Myrrinda
12-16-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm a little worried about where the show will go from here. I don't really care about Carrie and her baby problems. Right now the only character left that I have any interest in is Quinn. Hopefully Carrie will pick him to go with her, assuming she still goes. I'm on the fence about this whole baby storyline.

JordanEG6
01-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Myrrinda
I'm a little worried about where the show will go from here. I don't really care about Carrie and her baby problems. Right now the only character left that I have any interest in is Quinn. Hopefully Carrie will pick him to go with her, assuming she still goes. I'm on the fence about this whole baby storyline.

This. Things have been spoiled already, but I guess I'll still use the spoiler tags:

I don't like Carrie and don't really care for her mental illness or her baby. I was routing for Brody, but now he is gone, so I'm not sure if I like where the show is going.

Then again, I actually don't think he is dead. Although killing a main character is a norm in GOOD television nowadays (Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, SoA etc.), Brody plays such an integral role in the development of the show and is why it captured it's niche audience. That's like killing off Carl and keeping Rick in the Walking Dead, Homer Simpson and keeping Bart, Jesse and keeping Walt in Breaking Bad etc. I guess I'll wait and see what Season 4 will bring and it actually confirms his death.

stealth
01-05-2014, 08:07 PM
JordanEG6

I seen an article somewhere where the writer for Homeland has confirmed that Brody is in fact dead and there are no tricks or surprises to it.

Tik-Tok
10-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Anyone else catch the premier on Sunday? Seemed like a good start, but I already have zero interest in Carries story, and want to know more about where it's going with Aayan.

88CRX
10-07-2014, 09:11 AM
Any idea why season 4 first two episodes are not on iTunes for purchase yet?

Stupid Shaw is $20/month for Superchannel.

G-ZUS
10-07-2014, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX
Any idea why season 4 first two episodes are not on iTunes for purchase yet?

Stupid Shaw is $20/month for Superchannel.

IceFilms FTW :D

Feruk
10-07-2014, 03:39 PM
http://www.watchseries-online.ch

The gorillavid and vodlocker links are usually quite good.

Both are up. I'm liking this season so far. Homeland is always slow, but I enjoy the character development. Totally didn't see Quinn getting run over by a bus and killed in the second episode though...

eglove
10-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Nice spoiler feruk. Thanks!

Mitsu3000gt
10-07-2014, 03:42 PM
Quite liked the first 2 episodes, though I could not possibly care less than I do about Claire's baby story with her sister. They may have wrapped that up though, at least for now, since her sister kind of agreed to deal with it. At least they aren't wasting a lot of air time with it like they did with Brodie's daughter and her little BF in season 3.

I was a little surprised that student survived the drone attack with zero injuries, but that's a minor issue.

Tik-Tok
10-07-2014, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by eglove

He didn't get run over by a bus in episode 2... unless you count the fat chick riding him :rofl:

Feruk
10-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by eglove
Haha just fucking with you. :rofl:

Christian@IE
10-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Feruk

Haha just fucking with you. :rofl:
Don't you mean "just feruking with you" ?

Feruk
12-15-2014, 03:55 PM
Anyone been watching this season? Slow to start, but the last few episodes have been superb. Looking forward to next weekend!

chathamf
12-15-2014, 06:23 PM
I'm loving this season. I was wondering how the show could continue without Brody but I think this is the best season yet.

beecue
12-15-2014, 07:54 PM
Last 2 episodes have been great! Quinn Bauer is on the loose.

eglove
12-15-2014, 08:31 PM
Damn, this season has been SO good

oilerfan4lyfe
12-18-2014, 05:45 PM
Last few eps have been amazing...the start of this season was so boring but they really kicked it up a notch.

nismodrifter
12-18-2014, 06:05 PM
I was also thinking that the show would go downhill after Brody left, the season has been great and the last few episodes have been crazy!

403Gemini
12-18-2014, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by chathamf
I'm loving this season. I was wondering how the show could continue without Brody but I think this is the best season yet.

Yeah I'd have to say this and season 1 were both equally amazing.

But does anyone else every yell at their TV while watching this show "WHY DO THEY KEEP LETTING HER DO STUFF!!!" , she fucks EVERYTHING up

God I hate Carrie... I wish they'd follow around Peter Quinn more , least he gets shit done instead of being an emotional irrational woman who's bipolar to boot.

Kobe
12-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Finally caught up last night, great season can't wait for the next episode! Prob the best season so far.

Mitsu3000gt
12-18-2014, 07:18 PM
The fact that there is no Dana in this season automatically makes it by far the best in my mind :thumbsup:

Mitsu3000gt
12-21-2014, 09:42 PM
Well that had to be one of the worst finale's I've ever seen. Not characteristic of the show at all, I expected better. Nothing happened, zero action, nothing resolved, and it wasn't even in the middle east. It was all about Carrie's family and her dad's funeral. I enjoyed the season otherwise though, so hopefully they do better for Season 5.:thumbsdow

J.M.
12-21-2014, 10:42 PM
Damn I missed the finale, but it doesn't sound like I missed much at all. I thought it was airing on the 28th lol

beecue
12-21-2014, 11:14 PM
Yeah that was terrible. I just checked to see if there was another episode because I thought there was no way that was the finale.

Tik-Tok
12-22-2014, 08:51 AM
Yeah that was terrible. I just checked to see if there was another episode because I thought there was no way that was the finale.

Ditto, I thought it was a mid-season break :rofl:

tehwegz
12-22-2014, 02:42 PM
People need to shove their expectations up their arses. They set it up nicely for next season. What did people want the last episode to be? Going over the top with tying off loose ends, which would leave nothing for the beginning of next season and have to start again with new plot and enemy? Good they didn't just give viewers what they wanted e.g. lead terrorist(s) being killed, explosions, car chases, plane crashes, etc.