PDA

View Full Version : FS: Costco Car Battery (4 mnths old)

mr2mike
01-17-2012, 09:44 AM
SOLD
640 cold cranking amps.
Terminal posts are on the top. (No option for side terminals)
Used for 4 months. Fully charged up on a C-tek charger, stored in house since September.

Measurements:
9"x7"
Height is 8"

I bought a car to part out. It was JDM and the guy had a Kirkland battery in it. Car was driven in Canada for 4 months so I assume he got the battery when he got the car. (As in no Costco's in Japan).

Its been sitting in my closet since September, fully charged on a c-tek battery tender (best you can buy).

Looking to help someone out who has a frozen battery and need this gone.

I would keep it for myself but I just got a new battery last summer and no family or friends needs this.

jomaium
01-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Do you happen to know the fitment code and/or BCI group size?

mr2mike
01-18-2012, 10:42 AM
I don't. That's why I just gave the measurements so people can judge for themselves.

It came out of a Toyota.

Thaco
01-18-2012, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by mr2mike
$50
640 cold cranking amps.
Posts are on the top.
4 months old, barely used. Fully charged, stored in house.

I bought a car to part out. It was JDM and the guy had a Kirkland battery in it. Car was driven in Canada for 4 months so I assume he got the battery when he got the car.

Its been sitting in my closet since September, fully charged on a c-tek battery tender (best you can buy).

Looking to help someone out who has a frozen battery and need this gone.

I would keep it for myself but I just got a new battery last summer and no family or friends needs this.
Originally posted by mr2mike
I don't. That's why I just gave the measurements so people can judge for themselves.

It came out of a Toyota. umm, measurements? where?

mr2mike
01-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Oops, didn't look at my original post. I PM'd some people the measurements and mean't to post them too. I will revise the 1st post.