PDA

View Full Version : Recent Mass UFO Sightings 2011

coupesx
01-17-2012, 10:59 PM
This isn't a belief vs non belief thread, I just found this video really cool to watch. Some really good footage, better than the typical amateur youtube videos. Take a look.
Also don't get caught up in the music or the frantic telephone call that makes an appearance 2/3 through the video. It is only interesting for the video captured. The rest I'd say is just theatrics on behalf of the video editor.
RjGYSGbAEUM

theken
01-17-2012, 11:15 PM
That's fucked up right thuur

Merritt
01-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Just a military experiment, nothing new.

jdmXSI
01-17-2012, 11:33 PM
That's pretty crazy!! The spiraling light near the beginning looks like a worm hole if I were to imagine what one to look like.

lellowrx7
01-17-2012, 11:33 PM
The Mayans are comin back. Bout time.

Sweet video though worth the watch

shakalaka
01-17-2012, 11:37 PM
That along with the strange noises? Probably a different thing to worry about, other than the whole 2012 nonsense. lol

People just need something to keep them excited don't they.

DannyO
01-18-2012, 12:11 AM
Didn't watch the whole thing, but the Jerusalem one was shown to be fake, and the twirling light over Norway was said to be a rocket that went out of control.

I believe in Aliens but don't see why they would visit Earth if they are that advanced.

Shlade
01-18-2012, 12:23 AM
big ass universe. Nobody knows whats out there.

Then again, none of us also know exactly how advanced the US military has become either

OriginalGoods
01-18-2012, 12:47 AM
Love this video seen it about a month ago! :clap:

RX-7_TWINTURBO
01-18-2012, 12:56 AM
Can't believe no one used this yet
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c153/boostjunkie1/9189283.jpg

BerserkerCatSplat
01-18-2012, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by DannyO

I believe in Aliens but don't see why they would visit Earth if they are that advanced.

Now I certainly don't believe the stuff in the vid is aliens, but I strongly disagree with that assertion. As humans have become more advanced, we have not become less interested in organisms that are less advanced than us; if anything, we've become more interested and devoted to knowing as much as we can about them. We've sent multi-million-dollar machines across space in attempt to find the tiniest microbes on neighboring planets; why would aliens do any different?

DannyO
01-18-2012, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Now I certainly don't believe the stuff in the vid is aliens, but I strongly disagree with that assertion. As humans have become more advanced, we have not become less interested in organisms that are less advanced than us; if anything, we've become more interested and devoted to knowing as much as we can about them. We've sent multi-million-dollar machines across space in attempt to find the tiniest microbes on neighboring planets; why would aliens do any different?

I should of explained further, I fully agree with you, but think if they are that advanced that they would have a way to observe us without visiting Earth, maybe they could easily watch our TV signals and use skills to haxor our internet, they'd get plenty of info on what we are like just using google.

Merritt
01-18-2012, 01:31 AM
Theories, theories everywhere.

jdmXSI
01-18-2012, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by DannyO

I should of explained further, I fully agree with you, but think if they are that advanced that they would have a way to observe us without visiting Earth, maybe they could easily watch our TV signals and use skills to haxor our internet, they'd get plenty of info on what we are like just using google.

lol, if I was an alien monitoring from another planet and saw the shit we put on tv(let alone how this place is actually run) I would think that place is a joke and set up a raid for anything of value to me/ my planet.

In the words of Stephen hawking "I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach."

Maxx Mazda
01-18-2012, 05:44 AM
I WANT TO BELIEVE

lilmira
01-18-2012, 09:21 AM
I still don't understand why these supposed to be very advanced aliens would fly here with x'mas light. You think they would have a cloaking device or something.

Or may be they should come here with loudspeakers saying "I'm an alien, I'm an alien." Then the believer will say "See, I told you"

Not that I don't think they exist, I don't think they would be seen so easily. If I'm going to a foreign territory, I prefer not to stick out like a x'mas tree.

desi112
01-18-2012, 09:41 AM
Much like humans study animals or our ancestors, I beleive aliens study us.

03ozwhip
01-18-2012, 11:25 AM
thats some crazy shit for sure.

K3RMiTdot
01-18-2012, 12:54 PM
holy shits

projekz
01-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Who says aliens have to be our size? They might already exist among us as bacteria or viruses...:dunno:

JordanEG6
01-18-2012, 01:36 PM
Interesting...

n1zm0
01-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
Can't believe no one used this yet

http://i41.tinypic.com/25tjeps.jpg

arian_ma
01-18-2012, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by lilmira
I still don't understand why these supposed to be very advanced aliens would fly here with x'mas light. You think they would have a cloaking device or something.

Or may be they should come here with loudspeakers saying "I'm an alien, I'm an alien." Then the believer will say "See, I told you"

Not that I don't think they exist, I don't think they would be seen so easily. If I'm going to a foreign territory, I prefer not to stick out like a x'mas tree.
Maybe they're not trying to hide?
Do you put on your cloaking device every time you go into the woods?

lilmira
01-18-2012, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

Maybe they're not trying to hide?
Do you put on your cloaking device every time you go into the woods?

http://mimg.ugo.com/201105/1/9/0/192091/cuts/predator-oh-sh-faces-638-image_gallery_2212_arnold-schwarzenegger-predator_480x480.jpg

Like this? :D

Darkane
01-18-2012, 04:47 PM
Computer, Locate Captain Kirk.

He'll save us from the Mayan Jesus Aliens.

Merritt
01-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by desi112
Much like humans study animals or our ancestors, I beleive aliens study us.

This very well could be true.

Maybelater
01-19-2012, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by jdmXSI

lol, if I was an alien monitoring from another planet and saw the shit we put on tv(let alone how this place is actually run) I would think that place is a joke and set up a raid for anything of value to me/ my planet.

In the words of Stephen hawking "I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach."

Yah, I liked his comparison to aliens visiting earth much like Europeans to North America.

I couldn't imagine the laws of nature being any different around the Universe though, so I am sure most existing alien cultures suffering from lots of the issues we do.

sNObDdZPsY8

Jizzason
01-19-2012, 11:01 AM
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/0000002163_20060919153745.jpg

The truth is out there.

revelations
01-19-2012, 12:15 PM
A really good video, not just "home" movies this time.

A few things, the clould formations are a natural (but rare) weather phenomena, and the spiral in the sky in Norway was confirmed as a missile test by the Russians (that went wrong).

Stuff like the Jerusalem UFO - thats one you cant dismiss as some known (white world) object - its clearly advanced technology of some kind.

There is a good video on the black world of technology by Nick Cook (editor for Janes Defense weekly). He talks about weight modification (counter-bary) technologies being developed by the freakin' Nazi's back in the 40's

Dont have to ask yourself what 50 years of development has brought forth in terms of advances.

max_boost
01-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Yes. They exist. I will say, show yourself! :rofl:

arian_ma
01-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by revelations
A few things, the clould formations are a natural (but rare) weather phenomena, and the spiral in the sky in Norway was confirmed as a missile test by the Russians (that went wrong).
What kind of a missile makes a spinning in the sky like that???

Kg810
01-19-2012, 02:33 PM

An alien missile! :eek:

revelations
01-19-2012, 04:02 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Norwegian_spiral_anomaly

revelations
01-19-2012, 04:11 PM
Well, turns out the Jerusalem UFO is a hoax too.... the 3 videographers were all in the same class even. :facepalm:

NCS05
01-19-2012, 06:07 PM
I'm curious about the Taiwan 2010 clip at 5:16 o the video. What's the theory behind that?

v2kai
01-19-2012, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Maybelater

sNObDdZPsY8

Awesome video, thanks for sharing that.:thumbsup:

jdmXSI
01-23-2012, 12:20 AM
This is a huge what if but what if aliens gave us the technology needed to shape this world to a similar world that theyre from. So when they run out of resources/ a star dies/ a large meteor strike were to happen, this planet would be an easy transition for habition. Just like how we as humans are already trying to search out other earth like planets and once we find one, wouldn't it make sense to inhabit it with a way of life we are already use to before we need it?

RecoilS14
01-24-2012, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Maybelater

Yah, I liked his comparison to aliens visiting earth much like Europeans to North America.

I couldn't imagine the laws of nature being any different around the Universe though, so I am sure most existing alien cultures suffering from lots of the issues we do.

sNObDdZPsY8

Cool vid! Very interesting phenomena

supaj87GTS
02-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Agent Molder and Agent Scully en route...LOL