PDA

View Full Version : RECOVERED: Blue 1999 Blue Silverado

Hamann
01-19-2012, 08:27 AM
**Recovered**

Never thought I'd have to make one of these posts. My truck was stolen last night right out of my driveway, sometime between 9:30 pm and 6:30 am.

Truck is a 1999 Blue Chev Silverado, Ext Cab with Z71 Stickers on the back corners of the box.

Here are the only pictures of the truck I have, from way back when I bought it. I took the Side Skirts and soft tonneau cover off.

License Plate is "HEW-358" Plate no-longer on Truck (See Last post)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/SL65/MyTruck2.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/SL65/MyTruck.jpg

So the Truck looks like this
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/SL65/1999_chevrolet_silverado_1500.jpg

If you see the Truck could you Please contact the Police or RCMP

leftwing
01-19-2012, 10:10 PM
What neighbourhood was it stolen from?

Hamann
01-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Silver Creek

phubu
01-19-2012, 11:09 PM
How do you think it was stolen? Did you leave the truck to warm up?!

e31
01-19-2012, 11:11 PM
Sorry to hear. That truck will be like searching for a needle in a needle-stack.

SKR
01-20-2012, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by phubu

Between 9:30pm and 6:30am? That's kind of a long time to warm up.

Hamann
01-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by e31
Sorry to hear. That truck will be like searching for a needle in a needle-stack.

Ya I don't exactly have High hopes, You never notice how many truck's are exactly like your's until you start to look :(

Originally posted by phubu

Originally posted by SKR
Between 9:30pm and 6:30am? That's kind of a long time to warm up.

Lol ya, I had the day off wed, so my gf noticed when she opened the garage door to leave for work and my truck wasn't there. So It wasn't left running and unlocked or anything like that

Hamann
01-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Update:

Got a Call from the Okotoks RCMP this morning, the Truck no longer has my license plate on it, who ever has the truck swapped Plates with a vehicle from Okotoks and that person went into the detachment to report his plate stolen.

xnvy
02-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Hamann
Update:

Got a Call from the Okotoks RCMP this morning, the Truck no longer has my license plate on it, who ever has the truck swapped Plates with a vehicle from Okotoks and that person went into the detachment to report his plate stolen. That sucks. Any news, updates, possible license plate?

Hamann
02-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Update

Truck was Recovered Friday at 11am just west of Creston BC. The RCMP called me last night just before 10pm to let me know.

A guy and a girl were in the Truck, and of course they did the "Our friend just lent us his truck" which probably would of been more believable if they didn't have stolen plates on it. They were using it to move a couch when they were caught.

No word yet on the condition of the truck, or if anything I had inside is still there.

Stealth22
02-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Well at least its recovered, and the guy who stole it is in a jail cell! :D

Maybelater
02-13-2012, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Hamann
Update

Truck was Recovered Friday at 11am just west of Creston BC. The RCMP called me last night just before 10pm to let me know.

A guy and a girl were in the Truck, and of course they did the "Our friend just lent us his truck" which probably would of been more believable if they didn't have stolen plates on it. They were using it to move a couch when they were caught.

No word yet on the condition of the truck, or if anything I had inside is still there.

What are peoples thought processes on stuff like this? Keeping a hot vehicle with stolen plates that long, all the way to BC moving sofa's around. :nut:

Good to hear you found it.

Stealth22
02-13-2012, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Maybelater
What are peoples thought processes on stuff like this? Keeping a hot vehicle with stolen plates that long, all the way to BC moving sofa's around. :nut:

Good to hear you found it.
No one ever said criminals were smart. :D