PDA

View Full Version : FS - Camera bags, tripod and battery grip

Jumbo Kingdom
01-24-2012, 12:36 AM
Currently clearing out some equipment as we make room for new gear. Everything is in excellent condition, fully functional and available for viewing. For more information or to arrange a viewing, feel free to contact me.

Asking $50 Lowepro Toploader Pro All Weather - Designed for the pro photographer inside and out, our Toploader Pro AW Series is made for action. The Toploader Pro AW is an ideal fit for a pro DSLR with grip and 70-200mm lens attached. It features a contoured, asymmetrical shape that follows the lines of a camera for a snug protective fit. A side opening with easy-grip access lets you capture the shot in a flash. During inclement weather, you can gain complete access to the main compartment while protecting your gear, thanks to our built-in 360° All Weather AW Cover™.

Asking $50 3rd Party Professional Canon EOS-7D Battery Grip with AA battery tray - offers vertical shutter/exposure and autofocus controls. Excellent for extending battery capacity and body stability.

Asking $120 Velbon Sherpa 435 Travel Tripod with Case - Strong and versatile tripods for both professionals and advanced amateurs. Velbon SHERPA tripods are equipped with the 4-way panhead PHD-41Q with Quick-release platform system that incorporates some clever features such as a one-touch handle that allows locking of both pan and tilt movements with one twist. The handle is mounted on the left which allows the user to keep their right hand free to operate the camera.

For more information or pictures, check out my kijiji ad here (http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-cameras-camcorders-Photo-bags-accessories-tripod-garage-sale-W0QQAdIdZ348436045)

Otherwise, shoot me a PM and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking!