PDA

View Full Version : LF: Heavy Equipment Techs and Agricultural Techs $5000 signing bonus

jonnycat
01-25-2012, 09:40 AM
My company is currently looking for HET in ALL of our branches throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba (Approximately 39 different stores) are looking to hire Heavy Equipment Technicians and Agriculture Equipment Technicians.

The company offers a variety of programs and benefits to create a very attractive employment offering. In addition to our competitive wages, a full benefit plan, Employee Share Option Plan, and personal days, we offer our technicians the following incentives:
„h $5,000.00 Signing Bonus**
„h Annual work boot reimbursement
„h Annual Tool reimbursement
„h Company paid prescription safety glasses
„h Annual Retention Bonus
„h Insulated coveralls
„h Paid Tuition for Registered Apprentices
„h Achievement Bonuses for each completed Apprenticeship year

Just to be clear, there is also a $5000 bonus for me too if the HET stays employed for 6 months and I refer them for employment. You are free to apply on your own, through proper HR channels and would still be eligible for the signing bonus. Using me just adds a referral which I would think should increase the chance of securing a job.

EDIT: Journeymen qualify for the $5000 signing bonus and could probably pick which location they want to work at.

Registered apprentices, they are looking but only specific branches.

G-ZUS
01-25-2012, 09:46 AM
Which company is this? I got a HET friend who's looking for a new job

jonnycat
01-25-2012, 10:09 AM
PM'd