PDA

View Full Version : Labourer Positions in Town

chathamf
01-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Anyone know of any decent paying labour positions in town at the moment? Just got back to Calgary and am waiting to land something out of town in a camp, but need something to do in the mean time to keep busy.

Or if anyone knows of any current camp positions and wanna hook a brother up, would be much appreciated!

ercchry
01-25-2012, 02:34 PM
i know of a great opportunity here in town; but they want people that are committed, not someone who will leave once another opportunity opens up... low lifting, solder skills a bonus... flat rate. guys are averaging about $80k/year

chathamf
01-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Well I'm mostly just looking for a good opportunity, and some decent money. I'm willing to commit to a local job if I foresee a decent future and some decent cash. Willing to share?

ercchry
01-25-2012, 08:21 PM
http://www.metercor.com/employment

but seriously. he is getting tired of the quick buck, waiting for a better/easier opportunity guys. they are hiring i believe 10 guys locally and ~50 over all their territories or something like that

chathamf
01-25-2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks man appreciate it. Do you work for them and enjoy it?

ercchry
01-25-2012, 10:59 PM
i do not work for them, its my future father-in-law's company... so yeah, no desire to work for the man :rofl: