PDA

View Full Version : FS/FF: Computer Parts, some Systems

mittensthekitty
01-26-2012, 03:51 PM
Recent events in my life have necessitated a move, and I'm really not interested in taking a lot of my crap with me. I tinker with computers for fun, sometimes for profit, and I have a lot of extra stuff lying around.

Mostly, this is stuff from the Socket A or Socket 478 (Athlon XP and Pentium 4) era. Some ATX cases, a couple full systems or partial systems, some AGP video cards, sound cards...

The list goes on. There's some older PCI/ISA stuff, too, but the main point of this whole thread is that I have a lot of stuff, and I want it to go away. Send me a PM if there's something in particular you're looking for, but I'm going to give precedence to someone who's willing to take everything I have.

In fact, if you'll take it all, it's free. Everything else will sort of range from $5-10 for parts to $50 for a complete system if all you want is one.

I would estimate that I've got three or four systems that are pretty much ready to go, or could be assembled and made ready to go, and enough parts to build a few more with a little bit of legwork.

Located in the Southwest in Silverado.