PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Laundry pair, i need a hookup :)

Thaco
01-26-2012, 09:09 PM
i am looking for a mid range Samsung laundry pair, but knowing what some of these things went for on boxing day i cant pay retail... can anybody that sells these swing me a deal? probably looking at the 350 series specifically (but that's not firm)
Dont need delivery or install, i can handle that myself.

spike98
01-27-2012, 08:34 AM
I just recently bought a front load setup. Got it during a huge sale at the brick. With all the research i have done combined with some family and friend experience i would say stay away from Samsung if you can. If you want front load look into an LG set with there direct drive. If you are budget crunching and looking for a top load set go with whirlpool.

This is the set i have:

http://www1.thebrick.com/brickb2c/jsp/catalog/product.jsp?id=LGLDY4&navAction=jump&navCount=2

With the pedistals (normally $250 a peice :nut: ) and the extended warranty I ended up paying $1700 all in.

Thaco
01-27-2012, 10:31 AM
I am looking for a direct drive front loader set, with decent capacity, and the steam feature is pretty cool... yeah i saw some smoking deals from boxing day, that's why i cant bring myself to pay full retail.

JordanLotoski
01-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Go see Mark Walker at the Futureshop in Shawnessy, tell him I sent you