PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here smoke Salvia or have tried it once?

BensonTT
01-29-2012, 01:00 PM
All I can say is wow! This is some fuked up shit and its all legal too!

FraserB
01-29-2012, 01:05 PM
Not legal for sale in Canada.

BensonTT
01-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Really? Seems like all headshops have them for sale on the counter..

GTS4tw
01-29-2012, 01:37 PM
That stuff is total garbage, what a shitty high.

Ryan Shawcross
01-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by FraserB

Is that new? I had a buddy who did it back in the summer, I was with him. He bought it at the head shop right next to the Med Cafte sheesha bar.

sillysod
01-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Ryan Shawcross

Is that new? I had a buddy who did it back in the summer, I was with him. He bought it at the head shop right next to the Med Cafte sheesha bar.

clicky click (http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/story/2010/10/19/salvia-banned.html)

ekguy
01-29-2012, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by FraserB

I'd research it a bit more if i were you lol. It's definitely legal and definitely sold in alot of places...

Some people...posting info without knowing...

I stop by a store everyday to see a friend and they sell it there hahaha.

FraserB
01-29-2012, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by ekguy

I'd research it a bit more if i were you lol. It's definitely legal and definitely sold in alot of places...

Some people...posting info without knowing...

I stop by a store everyday to see a friend and they sell it there hahaha.

The link is right above you if you want to read it. The active ingredient is considered to be a natural health product and is not approved for Canadian sale.

So, yeah. I did look into it before I posted. Just because something is not being actively enforced does not mean it is legal.

And another article that shows the government will be attempting to add it to Schedule 3 of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA). Could take up to 2 years though.

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2011/02/22/17359931.html

BensonTT
01-29-2012, 04:42 PM
If you guys wanna get in touch with your inner self , I suggest you take a toke of salvia! I love it! LoL

-FINCH-
01-29-2012, 04:55 PM
The first time I smoked salvia was one of the scariest experiences of my life!

I Had a crazy, dream like out of body experience. I saw a mountain transform into a Buddah like figure that told me that I was dying because I no longer played a role in the "story" and explained that every human being on earth was simply a word in a giant book. then the layers of the earth started flipping like pages in a book. I was flung back into my body and it was over.

It's crazy what you can experience in 10-15 minutes.

BensonTT
01-29-2012, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by -FINCH-

I Had a crazy, dream like out of body experience. I saw a mountain transform into a Buddah like figure that told me that I was dying because I no longer played a role in the "story" and explained that every human being on earth was simply a word in a giant book. then the layers of the earth started flipping like pages in a book. I was flung back into my body and it was over.

I know exactly what you mean man! For the people that have not tried it, they probably just think that we are crazy! LoL

C_Dave45
01-29-2012, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by -FINCH-

yeahhhhhh..no thanks. I like my weed. S'all I need.

chkolny541
01-29-2012, 05:30 PM
OP, sounds 16 though

J-hop
01-29-2012, 06:03 PM
and people blame the government for society's problems :facepalm:

nismodrifter
01-29-2012, 06:14 PM
yeah uh no thanks.

gb76bpIWQPw

BensonTT
01-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Einstein smoked this shit daily! Google it! LoL

Cos
01-29-2012, 07:19 PM

ekguy
01-29-2012, 07:19 PM
Well then there is lot's and lot's of place breaking the law then.

:dunno:

it's not even like these places really hide they sell it either.

Palmiros
01-29-2012, 08:23 PM
Interesting, did not know they banned it.

J-hop
01-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Well then there is lot's and lot's of place breaking the law then.

:dunno:

it's not even like these places really hide they sell it either.

I think you would be hard pressed to find a head shop run by a law abiding citizen....

zipdoa
01-29-2012, 08:39 PM
Salvia, when consumed correctly, is one hell of a psychedelic experience. On the out-of-fucking-control scale, I would place it just below DMT.

Dumbass17
01-29-2012, 08:49 PM
did it once on a random sunday, would do it again. pretty neat stuff

ekguy
01-29-2012, 10:02 PM
It is quite hilarious isn't it?

I enjoyed it as well. I have always been open to do it again but i've done it quite a few times so it's not really new to me.

:D

poison
01-30-2012, 09:47 AM
tried it once never again..i was standing up leaning on a wall and at first I thought it was shit because i couldnt feel it then all of a sudden it felt like i fell backward flat on my back but I was actually still standing...

MugenBB6
01-30-2012, 09:59 AM
friend recorded me smoking and i dont remember doing or talking about any of that stuff on that video lol. Craziest 10 min high i ever had. Taste like ass though.

dino_martini
01-30-2012, 10:11 AM
Smoke weed if you want to get high, not that Salvia shit.

MugenBB6
01-30-2012, 10:18 AM
^ true. But i was just curious to see how a "salvia" high felt like. Its hits you to hard at once

BensonTT
01-30-2012, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by MugenBB6
^ true. But i was just curious to see how a "salvia" high felt like. Its hits you to hard at once
It hits you like a freight train! Once you exhale, your gone into a new world.. LoL... I love it! :)

n1zm0
01-30-2012, 10:26 AM
i've never done it before but i've seen its effects first hand, a friends brother did it one day, basically said this sucks then all of a sudden on his knees on the floor with his hands in praying position for about 2 mins going back and forth like those crazy people in asylums in the movies.

another friend came out of the kitchen and had no idea he smoked it, walked past him, my friends brother grabs his ankles with both arms and bear hugs his legs saying 'please, please don't take them away! they need to be free'

then let go and laid on his back for about 3 more minutes staring at the ceiling and just with the snap of his fingers gets up off the floor and starts eating from a bag of chips like nothing happened.

lots of laughs but at some points i kept thinking to myself 'it's hospital time now'

BensonTT
01-30-2012, 10:32 AM
I dont condone drug use but Salvia is one thing you guys have to try at least once.. Most of those YouTube clips, they all look like idiots but it is such a unique high..

MugenBB6
01-30-2012, 10:34 AM
Yea that was one of my reasons to try it. Just to experience it and get it done and over with lol. Imagine mixing it with shisha and not telling your friends when they smoke it. Oh man.

ekguy
01-30-2012, 11:13 AM
One of my buddies tried it at my place. Took his hit, exhaled, got up and looked at everyone, grabbed the glass of water from the table and poured it on my couch and then just walked away...comes back ten minutes later and asks who pissed on the couch....

ekguy
01-30-2012, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by MugenBB6
Yea that was one of my reasons to try it. Just to experience it and get it done and over with lol. Imagine mixing it with shisha and not telling your friends when they smoke it. Oh man.

That wouldnt work since to get the full effects u literally have to try and smoke pretty much a bowl full in a hoot or two. Also the hotter it burns amd the quicker the better.

Spoons
01-30-2012, 05:18 PM
I've done it twice. Both trips I can not remember, and there is a video of me drooling out of my mouth, standing up and mumbling shit.

Yeah I'll stick to weed thanks. Be real men and take Peyote.

Unknown303
01-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Or get together with a group of friends and take turns choking each other. But only until right before you'd faint.

rx7_turbo2
01-30-2012, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
Or get together with a group of friends and take turns choking each other. But only until right before you'd faint.

While jerking off right? I heard that's amazing!!!

ekguy
01-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Spoons
I've done it twice. Both trips I can not remember, and there is a video of me drooling out of my mouth, standing up and mumbling shit.

Yeah I'll stick to weed thanks. Be real men and take Peyote.

if it was easy to find then maybe people would do peyote...

schurchill39
01-30-2012, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

While jerking off right? I heard that's amazing!!!

Beyond group choke'n jerk?

RecoilS14
01-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Salvia is not a "Fun" high. It will fuck you up beyond belief if you do more than you should. Good luck figuring out what is too much.

I've seen people do 10 - 50x and get some very different results.

beyond_ban
01-30-2012, 10:33 PM
I tried it once and it was pretty fkd up. The come down wa the worst... after my high was over i was so depressed and vowing to never do wrong again for like 30 minutes and then i was back to normal. The high itself was insane though... smoked a packed bong bowl with a torch and held it in for close to a minute then once i exhaled my head came off my body and floated around the top of the room and i could look down and see everyone and myself included on the ground.

ekguy
01-30-2012, 10:47 PM
lol at above story since it's got to be 100% true. Salvia is actually so ridiculous. I watched my living room turn into a paint by number one time.

Another my fingers were reaching the ceiling haha.

It's just one of those things people should really try at least once. I mean 5 to 10 min high and then it's done.

BensonTT
01-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by RecoilS14
Salvia is not a "Fun" high. It will fuck you up beyond belief if you do more than you should. Good luck figuring out what is too much.

I've seen people do 10 - 50x and get some very different results.

You were probably in a bad mood before you did it, thats why it wasnt a "fun high"

BensonTT
01-30-2012, 11:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gQ-t5r0UVs

:poosie: :poosie:

fourrings
01-30-2012, 11:20 PM
U
Originally posted by BensonTT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gQ-t5r0UVs

:poosie: :poosie:

Has got to be the funniest crap on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8E0E5045A92C03BD

This guy is really ambitious, so funny!

ekguy
01-30-2012, 11:37 PM
We tried 100x before, ordered it online. They called it elephant killer lol.

Needless to say i will not ever and i mean EVER try that high of a concentration ever again.

Redlyne_jr
01-31-2012, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
yeah uh no thanks.

gb76bpIWQPw

lol i started laughing when buddy trips so hard he feels the need to smash out the window and jump through it

beyond_ban
01-31-2012, 01:14 AM
lol at above story since it's got to be 100% true. Salvia is actually so ridiculous. I watched my living room turn into a paint by number one time.

Another my fingers were reaching the ceiling haha.

It's just one of those things people should really try at least once. I mean 5 to 10 min high and then it's done.

haha, ya man shit was ridiculous. I think it was 80x or something. I've done it since but never the same effects as the first time.

sabad66
02-02-2012, 12:55 AM
got tricked into doing it in university.

i was sitting at a friend's kitchen table, and another buddy comes up with a loaded lung hit which i naturally assumed was weed... i knew it didn't taste right (kinda like burning tires or something) but i still held it in for quite a while. next thing i knew i had blasted off into this warp zone and saw the same scene of people laughing at me repeating in my head over and over. i don't know how long it lasted (since you have no sense of time), but i do remember it was pretty nuts.

not quite as crazy as dmt, but just overall not pleasant. honestly can't see why anyone would do it more than once. it's scary more than anything, imo.

codetrap
02-02-2012, 08:22 AM
Interesting...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/story/2010/10/19/salvia-banned.html