PDA

View Full Version : Stolen 69' Charger...

Nufy
01-31-2012, 11:21 AM
Copied from another website.

I don't know anyone involved...just spreading the word...

http://www.mystarcollectorcar.com/2-features/editorials/1414-mscc-stolen-vehicle-alert-help-find-this-1969-dodge-charger-.html

bourge73
01-31-2012, 11:30 AM
What a beauty....and never will be found.

kvg
01-31-2012, 11:33 AM
Youch!! Now it will probably be classed as a civil matter :thumbsdow

big A
01-31-2012, 11:34 AM
Copied from " car shows Alberta" on Facebook. It says they have a lead.

Wade Williams

MSCC STOLEN VEHICLE ALERT... HELP FIND THIS 1969 DODGE CHARGER-
www.mystarcollectorcar.com
MSCC STOLEN VEHICLE ALERT HELP FIND THIS 1969 DODGE CHARGER-
Like · · Follow Post · Share · Saturday at 10:46pm

Michelle Boulet Desaulniers Grrr, this sort of things makes my blood boil! We will keep an eye/ear open - we know a lot of people across the province! thx for sharing, hope to catch the creep.
Sunday at 11:36am · Like

Wade Williams Thanks
Sunday at 11:37am · Like

Tim Albers can you post some pictures and anything else we can use
Sunday at 11:57am · Like

Tim Albers sorry i see it is above
Sunday at 11:59am · Like

Annie Friedt-St. Jean We were just talking about the scams of Bank Drafts and certified cheques. Best method of payment is going to the buyers bank even if it is inconvenient and getting the cash up front. Pretty sad society that we now live in that a person cannot trust anyone anymore.
Sunday at 2:57pm · Like

Wade Williams SO TRUE
Sunday at 9:30pm · Like

Nicholas Manning How did they manage to get pictures of the guy without him freaking out? Unless he didn't know he was being photographed.
16 hours ago · Like

Chris Lapointe may actually have a lead on this car.... fingers crossed my information leads to the car.
14 hours ago · Like · 3

Tim Albers dont wait long i have had lots stolen if they get wind of you knowing they will dump and burn
14 hours ago · Like

Ludwig Stein just heard they busted a guy on an acreage with a lot of stolen vehicles. guy was 46 years old , hope yours was one so you. can get it back .