PDA

View Full Version : Just Listed. 1209 Montreal Ave sw

JordanLotoski
02-01-2012, 03:35 PM
..Located on a quiet street in the heart of Mount Royal this two and a half story craftsman home features luxury throughout, elegant main floor with soaring 10 foot ceilings, large windows, exquisite mill work throughout, large living dining room with fireplace and built-in cabinets, main floor office, huge custom kitchen with top of the line appliances which opens up to a beautiful great room with cozy fireplace. 4 bedrooms up The master is large with fireplace huge walk-in closet and 5 piece bath. Large Loft on 3rd level that could be used as a games room or perfect for a teenagers bedroom. Fully developed basement with large media room, bath, 5th bedroom and access to the triple garage and heated driveway. Large south facing back yard with large deck, hot tub and mature trees. View today!!

Offered at 2,975,000

additional photos
http://www.ca.open2view.com/Property/1745

http://abmls.mlxchange.com/ALBImages/137/C3506441_101_12.jpg

JordanLotoski
01-18-2013, 05:06 PM
Conditionally Sold:thumbsup:

heavyfuel
01-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Did a job in that house a few years back, un fuckin real.

InRich
01-18-2013, 09:07 PM
took a while to sell this one eh ;)

JordanLotoski
01-18-2013, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by InRich
took a while to sell this one eh ;)

Its been off the market since about november...i re-listed it Jan 14th and sold it today.:thumbsup:

heavyfuel
01-18-2013, 10:25 PM
I love how realtors make 10's of thousands on a deal like this and 9 times out of 10 complain about a couple hundred bucks when they need some pre or post sale handywork done lol

rage2
01-18-2013, 10:43 PM
Jordan worked his ass off on this one haha. This was my boss's old house, he made Jordan earn every dollar lol.

blitz
01-18-2013, 11:05 PM
heavyfuel's just jealous and hateful towards any aspect of home ownership, since he'll die alone in a rental one day.

heavyfuel
01-18-2013, 11:09 PM
Damn that's a nice house. I wish I knew how to think bigger.

heavyfuel
01-18-2013, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by blitz
heavyfuel's just jealous and hateful towards any aspect of home ownership, since he'll die alone in a rental one day.

Meh, furnace breaks down? Leaky roof? Dryer catches fire? Hail takes out a window? Those are all the landlord's problems not mine. Gotta find the positives I guess. Not bitter that's a beautiful home. Some people know how to play ball, some don't. I just gotta accept it.

HiTempguy1
01-18-2013, 11:47 PM
Just curious, what makes this house worth over 2mil? Simply location?

While nice, it is nothing mind blowing (at least from the pictures anyways). Also, I find the styling area to area/room to room to vary which would drive me ABSAFUCKINGLUTELY INSANE (is your boss asian rage? :p ).

I do like the house layout/exterior design of the place though. I'd do the inside completely different though.

rage2
01-19-2013, 12:04 AM
Location, sq footage. Damn google street view got updated, my HPF M3 used to be sitting there up front haha. I spent a lot of time there after he moved, took care of his cars, and used his garage for my cars here and there haha.

My boss is brown, but he didn't design the house like that. He bought it that way from a white family.

JustinMCS
01-19-2013, 01:26 AM
A lot of teal going on inside and out. Needs some paint ASAP. Love it though.

ercchry
01-19-2013, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by heavyfuel

Meh, furnace breaks down? Leaky roof? Dryer catches fire? Hail takes out a window? Those are all the landlord's problems not mine. Gotta find the positives I guess. Not bitter that's a beautiful home. Some people know how to play ball, some don't. I just gotta accept it.

thats okay, i prefer more guys like you :thumbsup:

more free homes for me!

heavyfuel
01-19-2013, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by ercchry

thats okay, i prefer more guys like you :thumbsup:

more free homes for me!

Yep, like I said, some know how to play ball, some don't. Works out pretty good for everyone. CRA is more likely to shove a microscope up your ass before mine tho which works out even better lol :thumbsup:

JordanLotoski
01-19-2013, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by heavyfuel

Yep, like I said, some know how to play ball, some don't. Works out pretty good for everyone. CRA is more likely to shove a microscope up your ass before mine tho which works out even better lol :thumbsup:

And guys like you fund my retirement...So Thank you!:thumbsup:

Marsh
01-19-2013, 01:17 PM
Nice house! What line of work are people in that they've such baller houses?

heavyfuel
01-19-2013, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by JordanLotoski

And guys like you fund my retirement...So Thank you!:thumbsup:

You're welcome! Just remember tho guys like you will need guys like me far more often than we need guys like you over the course of a lifetime! But all that aside congrats on the sale, I'm sure there's SOME work involved lol

Originally posted by Marsh
Nice house! What line of work are people in that they've such baller houses?

Blows my mind and makes me wonder the same thing each and every time!

JordanLotoski
02-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Sold:thumbsup:

rage2
02-20-2013, 05:24 PM
So that's why my boss is in town and jacking my car! :rofl: