PDA

View Full Version : Digicam use..

fast95pony
01-30-2004, 03:18 AM
Since getting my digicam , I nearly always carry it . I'm amazed at how much I use it. I'm always taking pix out the office window when an aircraft taxi's by. Most are not that interesting ,but quite a few are.I'm always looking for interesting objects or angles. The steaming buildings because of the cold were interesting I can't wait til the weather warms up. I want to practice some action shots. I want to get some decent pix of my cars too, but I need to wash the Focus and put the battery back in the Mustang first.

Digicams are difficult to put down.. :)

Ben
01-30-2004, 03:38 AM
Yeah, I carry mine everywhere I go, thats just how I am, you never know if you're gonna see something.

I hate being in the situation where you say to yourself "DAMNIT! I wish I had my cam with me"

EG STyLeZ
01-30-2004, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Yeah, I carry mine everywhere I go, thats just how I am, you never know if you're gonna see something.

I hate being in the situation where you say to yourself "DAMNIT! I wish I had my cam with me"

:werd: I ALWAYS have mine when i'm out.

EVOI
01-31-2004, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Ben
happend to me twice today! actually saw 2 accidents but didn't bring my cam with me.:banghead:

Ekliptix
01-31-2004, 04:02 PM
I only have my big ass 300D and I don't keep that in the car because I worry about theft.

It is a little tougher to get interesting shots in the winter though.

xkon
01-31-2004, 04:21 PM
FINALLY got the S400 and its always with me... you never know!

RC-Cola
02-01-2004, 12:29 PM
I try to keep my D Rebel with me always, but with it being so cold I haven't taken it with me lately.