Vehicle Details
Year : 1994
Make and Model : Volkswagen Jetta GL
Exterior Color : Red
Interior Color : Black and grey
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 225,000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary

Description : I originally bought this car to use as a winter beater; i have been driving it for 2.5 months now. However i need some extra funds and i've decided to winter drive my summer car as we've had an overall mild winter; that is the reason why i've decided to sell. Car has a brand new battery which was put in when i purchased the vehicle so it is only 2.5 months old. The previous owner informed me that the front shocks were brand new as well. Car starts up no problems even in -30 weather without being plugged in. The body of the car is in very good shape very minimal rust. I will also include a bnib fuel filter and clutch. Now let me get into the negatives after all this is a winter beater. The issues being that the car burns oil, noisy valves, exhaust leak and the door handle on the drivers door is broken. I've looked into the door handle and this part can be had from pick n pull for about 20 bucks and a 2.0L motor can be had from an autowreckers for about 150 bucks (the one i called was a & v)

willing to trade for a squat rack.

Asking Price : 650 obo

Contact Information
Phone : (403)837-2237, please pm me or text me if interested.

Pictures : will be up soon.

Arnold
02-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Sold, mods please close.