PDA

View Full Version : Officer down

Strider
09-15-2002, 11:26 PM
Killed in a Richmond car accident by street racers... I guess this is the kind of thing that makes the cops target modded imports in BC, only now it'll be worse
http://www.canada.com/vancouver/story.asp?id={1F955DF5-1086-4E4B-B00C-F3B9E5309617}

infamous
09-15-2002, 11:29 PM
fuck....i don't know what to say other than i hope that they get the dumb fuck who killed the rcmp officer....what a dumb fucking retard....

T5_X
09-15-2002, 11:32 PM
Yah, I saw that on the news. The 03 civ was apparently turbocharged, and ran a red light and T-boned the cop. Take this as a lesson, :thumbsdow to street racing. To bad a few of these bastards give the rest of us a bad name.

sexualbanana
09-15-2002, 11:34 PM
that's so bad. i hope the driver gets caught.

lammer
09-15-2002, 11:38 PM
argh, makes me mad when i see stuff like this happens, fuck!:banghead: innocent people dying because of FnF craze :madred:

Ed the SOHC
09-15-2002, 11:38 PM
I saw this on the news too... the driver was caught. They haven't released his name. This is really sad. :thumbsdow

Stratus_Power
09-16-2002, 12:42 AM
and he fled the scene of accident too.. thats not gonna do him any good..

Fluidic
09-16-2002, 12:44 AM
:madred: :madred: :madred:

This is indeed a grim day. Man-oh-man, people out there need to learn how to slow down and how to control their "racing" issues.

:madred: :madred: :madred:

van
09-16-2002, 01:38 AM
I think that's really stupid. The driver afterall should have known better with a vehicle like that which was Turbo Charged. Courtesy needs to be taken when driving out on the main roads. Main roads are not a race track for you to go crazy on. People walk across those streets, j-walk across those streets. What is even more stupid, the fact that he ran the red light. Why would you run that red light? Street racing in the end is pretty much near idiotic. If you want to race, do it on the track. Do it on the main streets that people drive on and not take care and notice about where you are racing and how you are racing results in incidents like this one. :(

shadowz
09-16-2002, 02:04 AM
Some people are so stupid

mwmhong
09-16-2002, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
and he fled the scene of accident too.. thats not gonna do him any good..

The guys were like "yeah, I saw the Chinese kid get out and run."
I'll bet the police are treating this guy VERY well after he took out one of their own. :guns:

RIP Const. Jimmy Ng

4G63Power
09-16-2002, 08:16 AM
You know, we can talk about the consequences of street racing, having prominent people in the community show a good example, but it don't matter. I see it all the time, some young guy in a car who's maybe had his license for 6 months, but thinks he has been driving for 10 years. Thinks his car is the best sports car out there, and thinks the city streets are an open road course. They simply think they are invincible, and nothing will ever happen to them. And that's the key point...TO THEM...the arrogance about considering the fact that they are not the only one on the streets.

Anyways I hope the guy who killed the officer is used a precidence in his sentance...

Rant mode off

boi-alien
09-16-2002, 08:46 AM
this is just plain dumb. i guess this shows, no matter how cautious of a driver you are on the main roads you can't defent against plain idoicy. why the hell would you even run a red like that? even if it was 3 am in the morning that doesn't mean that traffic lights don't apply. :banghead: :banghead:

i am glad that they caught the idiot, i just hope that something happens to him, i mean i don't like cops and all but the guy's dead. and nothing can be done about that fact, no matter how many sorries and whatnots it's not going to give a family back their husband/dad.

Ben
09-16-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by infamous
fuck....i don't know what to say other than i hope that they get the dumb fuck who killed the rcmp officer....what a dumb fucking retard....

Word.

I spent some time on Van this summer, and took in a bit of the scene. Everyone is pissed and disgruntled about how cops are being such assholes about the scene, and this is a prime example of why!:banghead: :banghead:

Prayers for the Mounties Friends and Family.

nookmumracing
09-16-2002, 12:07 PM
On the news this morning it said it was a turbo Civic. They probably said that because it was going fast. More bad publicity for imports.

Peace

rage2
09-16-2002, 01:56 PM
Prepare for zero tolerance in Calgary... this is gonna suck.

RSeXy
09-16-2002, 02:00 PM
there should be zero tolerance regardless. it shouldn't have to take the lives of innocent people for common sense laws to be enforced more strongly.

my condolences.

infamous
09-16-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
there should be zero tolerance regardless. it shouldn't have to take the lives of innocent people for common sense laws to be enforced more strongly.

my condolences.

i don't totally agree with you. if people are going off onto side streets after midnight, where no one gets hurt or anything, i really don't see the problem. not everyone wants to pay the money to go to race city, and not to mention, race city would be way to full if everyone who likes to race just only went to race city....but this is all imo

RSeXy
09-16-2002, 02:07 PM

i don't totally agree with you. if people are going off onto side streets after midnight, where no one gets hurt or anything, i really don't see the problem. not everyone wants to pay the money to go to race city, and not to mention, race city would be way to full if everyone who likes to race just only went to race city....but this is all imo

but a person wouldn't know for certain that no one will be where he/she would be racing late at night. a person cannot forsee things that would happen and a person would be ignorant to believe he/she could assume that no one would get hurt. sorry to sound "extreme right"... but laws are there for a reason.

there is a special place designated for this type of event and if you had or have attended events at race city you would also see that they use caution as well..(eg, passing tech...guidelines)

infamous
09-16-2002, 02:13 PM
yeah....but at some street races (the ones that i go to) the starter and others have 2-way walkie talkies to make sure no one is coming etc.

i do see your point, and it is valid. but we all don't want to try to cram into race city so we get like 2 runs in......

*edit* oh yeah, what's not to say a car doesn't get a fuel leak etc. at race city and kill people in the stands. it can happen anywhere anytime *edit*

Ben
09-16-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by rage2

No Doubt, that sure sucks!!!

Making It Illegal for aftermarket car modifications such as:

Lowering
Stiffer fines for window tint and lesser tollerance for it
Crack down on exhaust
Severe fines for stunting/racing/dangerous driving
basically everything that is grey now will be illegal...and we can thank it to the retards on this planet.

max_boost
09-16-2002, 02:32 PM
That is terrible
My condolences to the families affected by this tragedy

Ben

my condolences.

yeah....but at some street races (the ones that i go to) the starter and others have 2-way walkie talkies to make sure no one is coming etc.

i do see your point, and it is valid. but we all don't want to try to cram into race city so we get like 2 runs in......

*edit* oh yeah, what's not to say a car doesn't get a fuel leak etc. at race city and kill people in the stands. it can happen anywhere anytime *edit*

Street racing / stunting "beingafuckingretard" etc. should be cracked down on, but modifying your car shouldn't be.

I dont know what race city you are going to, but you get a hell of alot more runs in than 2, and you do it safely without risk of getting arrested and a highly reduced chance of causing severe injury or death.

Its because of all you people going out and racing illegaly that is fuckin this up for the rest of us. Some people more than others of course, but just the same, It puts me in a bad mood when my passion gets restricted because of some clowns being jerkoffs and killing themselves and others.

2000impreza
it would have to be a pretty fucking big fuel leak to kill people in the stands....:rolleyes:

either way at the end of the day its more safe to race where its legal...

MYKN
09-16-2002, 03:31 PM
Street racing is bad..but im sure all of us have done it at one point..but something like BS on saturdays is a waste of time and just plain stupidity. Hoestly I dont even think this accident was a becuase of street racing but in the end it will still cast a horrible shadow for the rest of us car tuners...

B17a
09-16-2002, 03:33 PM
Street racing is plain stupid, it's an accident waiting to happen. I'm sure those two boneheads in Richmond thought the same, "oh it's 3am and a deserted side road"....well we all know how that turned out. If you can spend a few bucks buying aftermarket goodies for your car, you can spend the $20 or whatever to go to Race City and do it properly.

ConVict
09-16-2002, 03:35 PM
You guys cant go off... accidents happen all the time, you dont have to be street racing to cause an accident that kills people... more people die running red lights on there cell phones then street racing ... am i right .... do they ban cell phones... nope...
if the guy was just cruising at 80 clicks on macloed and ran the red light cause he is late for work in his honkin ass SUV, the cop would still be dead... would we all swear that suv's are retarted cause they are to big to be safe when hitting other cars...
the point is, people die because of accidents, no matter how much caution you take to avoid it, i saw a damn commercial saying accidents cause the 2nd most deaths in canada every year,
we going to outlaw everything that possess some sort of risk taking involved...
people die... thats sad, wish it didnt happen! but accidents are ACCIDENTS made by STUPID people... stop having stupid people in the world that think running red lights and talking on the phone is a good thing to do when they drive to work in the morning then we might see less deaths on roads...
people have died from going to a hockey/baseballgame people still show up by the millions every year, people get eating by sharks, stung by killer bees, get sat on by fat ass pigs, more then people get killed by STREET racing...

thats all i got to say
sorry for the long rant guys ...

infamous
09-16-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by ConVict
You guys cant go off... accidents happen all the time, you dont have to be street racing to cause an accident that kills people... more people die running red lights on there cell phones then street racing ... am i right .... do they ban cell phones... nope...
if the guy was just cruising at 80 clicks on macloed and ran the red light cause he is late for work in his honkin ass SUV, the cop would still be dead... would we all swear that suv's are retarted cause they are to big to be safe when hitting other cars...
the point is, people die because of accidents, no matter how much caution you take to avoid it, i saw a damn commercial saying accidents cause the 2nd most deaths in canada every year,
people die... thats sad, wish it didnt happen! but accidents are ACCIDENTS made by STUPID people... stop having stupid people in the world that think running red lights and talking on the phone is a good thing to do when they drive to work in the morning then we might see less deaths on roads...
people have died from going to a hockey/baseballgame people still show up by the millions every year, people get eating by sharks, stung by killer bees, get sat on by fat ass pigs, more then people get killed by STREET racing...

thats all i got to say

i agree with you......

Ben
09-16-2002, 03:42 PM

thats all i got to say
Yes but to them making all associated things to street racing illegal would curb the problem, or so they think. And cell phones being illegal...sorry to say but cell phones are illegal to use while driving in more places than street racing is on a 0 tollerance system. Its a double edge sword for sure, but you cant be sitting there saying streetracing is a good thing...and nothing should be done about it. Its only a matter of time street racing offences will be treated as severe as DUI

Yes deaths are uneventable, but tell that to that cops family, if they were not racing or being dumb, that and many others would not have happened. And if you have been following the news, you would have heard that traffic fines re doubling and such, so everything is taking a beating, not just racers.

RSeXy
09-16-2002, 03:52 PM
i think what makes people most angry about this incident is that the driver and his friends were cowards by trying to get away with murder.

infamous
09-16-2002, 03:58 PM
i think what makes people most angry about this incident is that the driver and his friends were cowards by trying to get away with murder.

yes...for that the guy should be punished to the full extent of the law...you should never run from the cops. and to say that it was an accident will not do him any good...

B17a
09-16-2002, 04:11 PM
Did that dumbass expect to get away? His mangled car left at the scene? I guess he must have bumped his head pretty hard if he didn't expect the police to run his plates or go into his glovebox and get his address!!:banghead:

Ferio_vti
09-16-2002, 04:17 PM
I think what some posts are trying to say with accidents and careless street racing is that they are preventable and should not have happened.

92 Teg-B18A
09-16-2002, 04:45 PM
what an idiot, he should be a man and face up to his own stupidity

mwmhong
09-16-2002, 04:46 PM
SNIP....

The guy broke the law (racing/speeding on a public road), killed a law enforcement officer and then ran from the law. Much different from being killed by a slap shot, sharks, bees, pigs, in which no law is broken and no crime is commited.

turboMiata
09-16-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Talk about zero-tolerance. I was pulled over on Saturday while performing a "short-cut". I was going soooo slow, stopped at every intersection and even then I was hassled.

Why? I suppose it was the 3 point chrome roll bar and low pro mags/tires. I don't even have a body kit for crying out loud!!!

And people like Rage wonder I drive like a granny. I even stop to let fucking squirrels cross the street!

MrX
09-16-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by turboMiata

And people like Rage wonder I drive like a granny. I even stop to let fucking squirrels cross the street!

hahaha...too funny! I prolly would've just shut my eyes, ran over the damn thing, then power washed off the remains!

ecstasyracer
09-16-2002, 06:29 PM
On the news they said that it "might" be because he was streetracing. He ran a red light apperantly, so that doesn't really sond like he was racing anyone just driving stupidly maybe?. And i think from the pick I saw of it that the car looked like a new civic Sir with stock rims anyway. If thats what it indeed was I don't see how it could be turbocharged already. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Got to feel bad for the officers family though.

sexualbanana
09-16-2002, 07:47 PM

that's what tech is for.

we wouldn't say SUV's are retarded say the driver is retarded for running the red. besides, at 80 kmh it probably wouldn't matter the size of the car. someone would probably still die.

Strider
09-16-2002, 08:13 PM

my condolences.

I don't agree... cracking down on people with lowered cars, colored lights, modded exhausts is not the right way to stop street racing.

thats all i got to say

are you saying that because people die of other causes than street racing, deaths caused by street racing are somehow justified?

Originally posted by ecstasyracer
On the news they said that it "might" be because he was streetracing. He ran a red light apperantly, so that doesn't really sond like he was racing anyone just driving stupidly maybe?. And i think from the pick I saw of it that the car looked like a new civic Sir with stock rims anyway. If thats what it indeed was I don't see how it could be turbocharged already. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Got to feel bad for the officers family though.

I also doubt that it was turbocharged... it was too new of a car, plus, from the condition of the car, it would've taken a while to find the turbo in the engine compartment. But the fact that he was driving really fast with other people(the guy who drove him away from the scene) would suggest that racing was involved...

RSeXy
09-16-2002, 08:18 PM

my condolences.

Originally posted by Strider

I don't agree... cracking down on people with lowered cars, colored lights, modded exhausts is not the right way to stop street racing.

some of you misunderstand me..i wrote "common sense" laws..as in normal traffic laws...as for colored lights...well if you have clear lights or blacked out lights..any lights that make it hard for others to interpret as to what your driving intentions would be..(ie, signalling, braking) then it is common sense to leave it stock!

ConVict
09-16-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

we wouldn't say SUV's are retarded say the driver is retarded for running the red. besides, at 80 kmh it probably wouldn't matter the size of the car. someone would probably still die.

see the problem here is the way to prevent stupid people from being born, i know what we all say has nothing to do with what will happen with the consiciounses of this accident, its the cops thinking... oh man i saw this guy going really fast in a nice looking car which = all nice looking cars go fast..
to respond to he was killed during something illegal, and other people die to normal things... if it was a shit ugly 87 ford tempo and he ran the lights cause he was speeding they would say the guy was an idoit... its only because its a new honda, and MIGHT be turbo charged... and another thingi would like to say is, you dont even know if what they say in the paper is true , i find it hard to believe that it was the CIVIC going through the red light and not the cop... anyone around here see how often cops go through red lights for something to do, in which case if that was true and the cop was being stupid, they sure as hell woudnt print that because it would make ALL cops look bad...
this is all ifs ands or buts, but you cant tell me you dont see old guys in minivans speeding , does that mean they are in the illegal street racing clan ...

ninjak84
09-16-2002, 09:05 PM
Someone show silent rage this article

Pete92SL
09-16-2002, 09:15 PM
That is sick.

Pete

RSeXy
09-16-2002, 09:20 PM

... and another thingi would like to say is, you dont even know if what they say in the paper is true , i find it hard to believe that it was the CIVIC going through the red light and not the cop... anyone around here see how often cops go through red lights for something to do, in which case if that was true and the cop was being stupid, they sure as hell woudnt print that because it would make ALL cops look bad...
this is all ifs ands or buts, but you cant tell me you dont see old guys in minivans speeding , does that mean they are in the illegal street racing clan ...

really? you think it would've been the cop who went through a red light and they are covering it up? give me a break. sorry but if that really happened would the guy and his accomplices flee the scene of an accident?

they would not print or report that the cop ran the red? just a couple of years ago here in Calgary a cop was convicted of DWI. i think you need to stop watching those movies and thinking that cops have a conspiracy to cover things up.

as for getting sat on by a pig? an oil leak at race city, therefore killing people in the stands? ...and you are using these to compare to street racing?! you should just stop trying to argue ANY point on this matter unless you have something valid and rationnal to say.

IMO

buh_buh
09-16-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Strider
cracking down on people with lowered cars, colored lights, modded exhausts is not the right way to stop street racing.

yes it is!!:confused:
I vote to ban all neon lights!!!

But in all seriousness, I hope the driver gets what he deserves. Whether or not he was street racing, he still deserves a harsh punishment. My condolences to the victim's family.

ninjak84
09-16-2002, 09:58 PM
i agree with RSeXy....
yeah, sure buddy, it was the cops fault and yet the guy that hit him still ran away and is wanted by police....

max_boost
09-16-2002, 10:02 PM
I hope the offender gets life in jail but I doubt it. When you kill someone with a car, your sentences are much lighter compared to killing someone with your bare hands.

The justice system needs to be revamped

mwmhong
09-16-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
I hope the offender gets life in jail but I doubt it. When you kill someone with a car, your sentences are much lighter compared to killing someone with your bare hands.

The justice system needs to be revamped

Yeah, a street racer in Vancouver got 4 years for killing a pedestrian. Some asian dude in Calgary driving a Sunbird ran a red light and T-boned a Civic Hatchback on John Laurie and 53rd, (killed 2) got something like 2 years and attendance in an anger management course.

:bullshit:

Because this particular guy killed an RCMP officer, there will definitely be a harder push for a heavier sentence.

ConVict
09-16-2002, 10:35 PM
wow you guys liek to take everything personal... i know for a fact they dont put things in paper that they dont want to be said... i know for instance about one proticular event where they lied to not make people who were killed look bad cause they were already dead..
im not saying that is what happened here , i said i could be true!
and i know if i killed a cop by accident i would be scared shit less, probably woudnt run, but the guy is obviously an idoit... come on he bought a 2003 civic!!! :nut:

when i was takking about dealths from pigs and what not i was just stating people die all the time from so many various things...
more people die on the road from talking on cell phones and thats a fact...

acually i want to tell you something i heard a couple days ago

doctors kill a 150 000 people in america every year by accident,( ie bad operations, misdiagnoses ) when you take a percentage to the number of doctors it means every doctor on average kills 0.50 people a year... something like that
there are 8 million gun owners in america, and only a 10 000 deaths a year in america from gun related accidents... which puts the percentage to 0.00006 % of people killing some one per year..

which means doctors on average have 6000 times more chance of killing you by accident then some one with a gun...

it was an acual study, and although the numbers arnt exactly right cause i cant remember it is true...

sorry to get off topic..

SmelltheRubber
09-16-2002, 11:19 PM
The driver will definitely get a harsh sentence. I wonder who called 911? If the driver called 911 (for the injured cop) before he ran from the scene, that would help him alot. But if he just took off....then UH OH.
Off on a tangent - I was just thinking that in jails, cop killers get alot of respect. It might not be that bad for the driver in jail. (Between the ass-rapings in the shower, and the nightly ass rapings by his 300 pound cell-mate, he might enjoy himself). :rofl:

Condolences for the Officer and his family.

sexualbanana
09-17-2002, 12:15 AM
we'll see who's getting a lot of respect when he's being chased around the cell by big dick bubba

T5_X
09-17-2002, 12:22 AM
wow you guys liek to take everything personal... i know for a fact they dont put things in paper that they dont want to be said... i know for instance about one proticular event where they lied to not make people who were killed look bad cause they were already dead..
im not saying that is what happened here , i said i could be true!
and i know if i killed a cop by accident i would be scared shit less, probably woudnt run, but the guy is obviously an idoit... come on he bought a 2003 civic!!! :nut:

when i was takking about dealths from pigs and what not i was just stating people die all the time from so many various things...
more people die on the road from talking on cell phones and thats a fact...

acually i want to tell you something i heard a couple days ago

doctors kill a 150 000 people in america every year by accident,( ie bad operations, misdiagnoses ) when you take a percentage to the number of doctors it means every doctor on average kills 0.50 people a year... something like that
there are 8 million gun owners in america, and only a 10 000 deaths a year in america from gun related accidents... which puts the percentage to 0.00006 % of people killing some one per year..

which means doctors on average have 6000 times more chance of killing you by accident then some one with a gun...

it was an acual study, and although the numbers arnt exactly right cause i cant remember it is true...

sorry to get off topic..

WTF is this!? That is pure bullshit! Sure, a few mangled people that hit a telephone pole because the driver was drunk come in to the hospital, and because the doctor isn't absolutly PERFECT, you think that it's the doctor's fault that the person dies!? :bullshit: How bout you put a statistic in that shows the number of lives doctors save? You're pulling the absolute worst evidence to justify street racing. Bottom line is public streets are PUBLIC, that means everyone has a right (privilage, really) to be on them and be safe. By street racing, you deny the person thier rights, and you not only stupidly put yourself at risk, you put anyone on a public street at risk.

PrankishSmart
09-17-2002, 04:55 AM
there are 2 categorys of speeding. theres driving really fast and street racing. street racing is just plain inmature. this person(the article doesent say he or she)was really stupid to race in the dark, run a red light(most probally) and then flee from the acident to top it all off. YES it would not help to ban inports/mods. do u really think it would do anything? YES mobile phones are illegal. thats what hands free kits are for!

and yes bah_bah, i agree with you that neon lights look crap!

Illusionsir
09-17-2002, 06:38 AM
Its a horrible thing that happened. and i know im just seconding
what every person on this board is saying but i figured you cant say it enough.

BTW the civic WAS turbo charged, i was watching the news this morning (tuesday) and on global they showed the civic being lifted onto a flat deck trailer and the smashed up front end showed an intercooler.

Redlyne_mr2
09-17-2002, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Illusionsir
Its a horrible thing that happened. and i know im just seconding
what every person on this board is saying but i figured you cant say it enough.

BTW the civic WAS turbo charged, i was watching the news this morning (tuesday) and on global they showed the civic being lifted onto a flat deck trailer and the smashed up front end showed an intercooler.
thers not even an intake kit available for that car let alone an intercooler, if the front was smashed up how could you tell it was an intercooler, anyways it doesnt really matter, that situation coudl have happened to anyoen of us, we've all done our share of stupid shit, its unfortunate that the officer was killed and its to bad the driver had to be so reckless but I dont beleive that the civic ran a red light just like that, I think theres more to the story

ConVict
09-17-2002, 10:11 AM
ya i agree with you redlyne .... and i stated that statistic cause i heard it a couple days ago!
but your responce that im taking the worst of the situation and stating that, well so is this articly... doesnt state how low the percentage is of street racing accidents...
im not saying this isnt bad, im not saying doctors are bad, from point one ive just been trying to state that people die from accidents and from now tell 5000 years in the future it will keep on happening no matter what we do !

Aleks
09-17-2002, 11:00 AM
How many of you guys can honestly say you've never raced anyone on the street???

VTECMAN99
09-17-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by defekt1
I think that's really stupid. The driver afterall should have known better with a vehicle like that which was Turbo Charged. Courtesy needs to be taken when driving out on the main roads. Main roads are not a race track for you to go crazy on. People walk across those streets, j-walk across those streets. What is even more stupid, the fact that he ran the red light. Why would you run that red light? Street racing in the end is pretty much near idiotic. If you want to race, do it on the track. Do it on the main streets that people drive on and not take care and notice about where you are racing and how you are racing results in incidents like this one. :(

I agree completely. :(

Big_Six_Boy
09-18-2002, 12:46 PM
On a spooky side-note, I was actually pulled over by the very same RCMP officer back in June when I was down in Van. He was patrolling the Richmond area. He stopped me cause I stopped the car (at a green light) cause my friend had to stick his head out to PUKE! It was really late at night... like 3 or 4 am, and we were heading to Number9.
Anyways, so he's this really nice guy. We talk for a bit, and he tells me, "..you know, there are really BAD drivers in this area, and you have to watch out!" ...YIKES!!

It really makes me mad there are so many asshole, bad drivers out there! I hear most FOBs in Van just pay to get their licenses...
Also, they advertise New Drivers with a Green "N" on their car, so other people can watch out for them!

ninjak84
09-18-2002, 12:51 PM
"i hear most FOB's just pay to get their licence"

wow, what an educated statement

GreenLude
09-18-2002, 01:28 PM
It's horrible what happened in BC but the cops need to understand that,
JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO STREET RACE HAVE MODDED CARS DOESN"T MEAN PEOPLE WITH MODDED CARS STREETRACE!!

Illusionsir
09-18-2002, 02:46 PM
Very well put greenlude!

Ben
09-18-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

Not saying I'm racist or anything but it is actually a way to be done. Alot of people have done that in the past, it has more to do with money rather than nationality tho.

Big_Six_Boy
09-18-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

Yikes... I'm sorry I said that. I should think before I type instead of typing what I think...
Anyways, I don't think i'm being racist... I used to be a FOB myself.
What I meant to say was "Money is King!"

James
09-18-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Big_Six_Boy
On a spooky side-note, I was actually pulled over by the very same RCMP officer back in June when I was down in Van. He was patrolling the Richmond area. He stopped me cause I stopped the car (at a green light) cause my friend had to stick his head out to PUKE! It was really late at night... like 3 or 4 am, and we were heading to Number9.
Anyways, so he's this really nice guy. We talk for a bit, and he tells me, "..you know, there are really BAD drivers in this area, and you have to watch out!" ...YIKES!!

Thats a Weird Coincedence! :eek:

Originally posted by Big_Six_Boy

It really makes me mad there are so many asshole, bad drivers out there! I hear most FOBs in Van just pay to get their licenses...
Also, they advertise New Drivers with a Green "N" on their car, so other people can watch out for them!

Ive Heard of this Before, I think they have the "NEW driver" stickers in some states as well, Thats a really good idea.