Make and Model : Pontiac Strato Chief
Exterior Color : Blue
Interior Color : Blue
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 69,xxx Original Miles
Location of Vehicle : Beiseker, Alberta
Description : 1960 Pontiac Strato Chief Sedan
261 Inline 6 - 3spd column shift manual

Body is in great shape other than some older bondo/paintwork repairs on the lower part of the quarter panels and rockers. All trim is complete and in good shape.

Interior is all original and in great condition. The driver's area of the front bench has a rip on the backrest area and is missing one sunvisor.

All the glass is good, the car has a rebuilt radiator, new fuel pump, wires/plugs, and radiator hoses.

The car runs and drives great. The car had an out of province inspection 2 years ago and passed with no problems. It is originally from a dealer in Edmonton but since it hadn't been registered for over 20yrs they required an out of province to register it.

I can deliver the car by trailer to Calgary or surrounding areas once sold.
The car is located in Beiseker (40mins NE of Calgary)

This is a great project that you can drive while you restore.

Will consider trades for other vehicles.. No bikes or ATVs

Asking Price : $5200

Contact Information
Phone : 403.874.0801

Pictures : See Kijiji ad - http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1960-Pontiac-Strato-Chief-4dr-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ370085704

I don't get on the forum often so for best response please Text or Phone!

I love the car, it is unique and in great shape for a 52yr old car.
I am selling because I have too many projects and could use the garage space that this car uses.

dieselpower91
02-21-2012, 11:43 PM
Would love to free up a garage space!
Make an offer!

dieselpower91
04-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Price Drop - $5200
See Kijiji ad : http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1960-Pontiac-Strato-Chief-4dr-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ370085704