Year : 1991
Make and Model : Toyota Celica Gt-Four RC
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Grey/Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 121,800
Location of Vehicle : Calgary NE
Description :

The car needs minor body work and some suspension work to be 100%. The previous owner did a number on the left quarter panel and I patched it up the best I could. The bumper needs to be replaced as well because as of yesterday I slid into a neighbors car now the front end needs a tiny bit of love. Car is great and pulls hard, it is one of 5000 units made and comes with a water to air top mount intercooler standard on all the RC/CS. There is absolutely nothing wrong with engine. Runs strong.

I have it priced at 4,500 OBO but I am open to trades as long as it is reasonable. I am not necessarily looking for anything turbocharged but something to get around until summer when i can afford a GC8. More pics will be up tomorrow because I am in school today until 9 pm. The picture posted is of what it looks like after a decent waxing and proper bumper. Recent alignment has been done. Feel free to ask any questions.

2.0 Litre single turbo

Extras :
-2 Sets of tires, summer and all season. Both sets are -75-80 percent tread left.
-HKS Fuel Cut Defender
-3 inch cat back exhaust done by Autodream
-Clutchmasters Clutch and remachined flywheel. (still catches like new and has less than a year of wear)
-Apexi intake
-Defi Boost guage
-Carbing shift knob

Asking Price : 4,500 OBO

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-835-2385

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1991-Toyota-Celica-GT-FOUR-RC-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ355070131