PDA

View Full Version : Blackvue Camera Group Buy Only

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Tik-Tok
02-18-2012, 07:07 PM
Starting this thread, because a lot of people are derailing the other one. Please keep this to the Blackvue camera only. If you like another one, go start your own group buy.

Please contact Squishy (http://forums.beyond.ca/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=69265) to get in on it.

$215 including memory card

Squishy
02-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Squishy
Ok the ebay seller hasn't replied in a couple days so I'm going to say final price is $215 USD.

BLACKVUE GROUP BUY, this is the one I am ordering for people: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160654228985

Anyone interested in paypal for method of payment, PM me and I will give you my email. If you're interested in meeting up in person to give me cash, that's also possible, I'm free just about any evening or weekend.

When I get 20 + payments from people I will give a day that I'm going to order since this price is based on a minimum of 20 buyers.

Upon PM and payment, I will need First and last name & username so I can write it down so I know who you are on the forum as well and make sure no one gets mixed up! Same goes for 780 guys, when sending money for paypal, I'd like username, first and last name. Should I get emails (maybe phone #'s?) too so I can send emails/calls out when they arrive, especially for people in Edmonton?

ipeefreely
02-18-2012, 09:05 PM
PM sent! :)

nagooro
02-19-2012, 12:12 AM
pmed

Squishy
02-19-2012, 12:41 AM
Will update list when I receive payments! If your username is up here, it's because I received your payment through paypal. Send the money in USD as it automatically converts CDN to USD (just make sure you select USD when entering $215.00). In your message upon payment, please don't forget to put your username & email / phone number if you haven't sent it to me via PM first. Looking forward to this guys, keep it coming :)

1. Squishy (x2)
2. 4DoorGTZ (x2)
3. ipeefreely (780)
4. Phuqu (x2)
5. Someguyincanada (780)
6. Ven
7. IBlizzard
8. Tik-Tok (x2)
9. azn_fire_fly (780)
10. DarthVWader
11. Xtrema
12. CorollaXRS
13. crusher777
14. Cherpintow
15. Gretz
16. Alterac
17. Fraser B (x2)
18. ChadM (780)
19. roll_over
20. ????? (x2)
21. 96integra (x2)
22. Palmiros
23. Nagooro

= TOTAL OF 30 -----> ORDERED & SHIPPED (FEB 28)
--------------------------------------------------------
SECOND SET FOR 10 UNITS.

1. Zero102 (x2)
2. SportEL
3. Toastgremlin (x2)
4. The_Rural_Juror
5. Fivefreshfish (x2)
6. vietdood (x2)

= TOTAL OF 10 -----> PAID (FEB 28) SHIPPED

Received 5 March 16.

* Waiting on other 5..
THIRD SET FOR 5 UNITS - If interested send me a PM. Thanks.

1. s3v3n (x2)
2. rojhero
3. Dope Dealer (x2)
4. Kg810
5. ?????

= TOTAL OF 7 -----> PENDING

******** ALL GROUP BUYS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED ********

4DoorGTZ
02-19-2012, 08:25 PM
1. Squishy (x2)
2. 4DoorGTZ (x2) (i hope all of my payment came through)

extracrunchie
02-19-2012, 11:35 PM
So is this group buy only for Albertans? the RFD one is going downhill

Squishy
02-19-2012, 11:52 PM
I'm not sure how I would go about shipping to two different locations, as it seems like it would just complicate things.. I was planning on keeping it within Calgary and Edmonton, as I might end up in Edmonton within the next month or two so I could just bring up the cameras myself.

FraserB
02-20-2012, 02:36 AM
The Edmonton group has been supplied with the contact info.

AwkwardAzn
02-20-2012, 11:20 AM
any review on this already? would like to look more into it

Squishy
02-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Anyone who is paying PayPal!!!! Send the money as a gift or else it will take 3% off your payment and you'll have to send me another $7!

XHellfireX
02-21-2012, 08:58 PM
Pm sent Squishy

btimbit
02-21-2012, 09:35 PM
Got mine today. Setting it up was a bit of a pain at first because it was all in Korean. Before you do anything download the latest firmware in English here;

http://www.blackvue.co.kr/en/contents/sub3.asp?mode=view&serboardsort=&page=1&idx=811&search=&searchstr=

Insert the SD card to your computer then install the firmware update. Then install the pc software. If you don't do it in that order it'll install the software in Korean and it took a while to re-install it properly.

I haven't fiddled with any of the setting yet, but here's my first drive. Aimed a little low

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzyzZoRCpQ4&feature=youtu.be

If anyone has a question feel free to ask. The GPS and google maps overlay is really nice

I'll post a daytime one if you guys want, after I fiddle with the settings. Loving it so far
http://i44.tinypic.com/30ll7yr.jpg

Squishy
02-21-2012, 10:05 PM
Thanks a lot for the quick review timbit, appreciate it.

Keep in mind these ones come with 16GB guys so it's a bonus, and it was actually brought to my attention that the seller I am buying from does supply warranty! Found this out when CorollaXRS met up with me to give me cash tonight. :)

Thanks again guys for sending me payments and whatnot, trying to communicate as quick as possible and keep it organized! Still need a few more payments, almost there though!

I will also gladly make a trip up to Edmonton once I get the cameras to have some bonding time with my car when she comes out of the garage :P :nut:

btimbit
02-21-2012, 10:14 PM
Yeah it comes with the 16GB micro SD card which was really nice, and supports up to 32GB if you fancy something bigger.

Squishy
02-22-2012, 01:36 AM
Awesome, thanks buddy!

BE ADVISED: FINAL PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL FEB 29TH AND THE ORDER IS BEING PUT THROUGH MARCH 1ST.

I WILL have 20 units paid for by Friday so get in on this while you can!

CorollaXRS
02-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Question to btimbit,

Originally posted by btimbit
I haven't fiddled with any of the setting yet, but here's my first drive. Aimed a little low

After your install/setup, can you still peel it off and re-stick it? would the stickness be gone?

Also, how did you wire it? if you do not mind, maybe a diagram of the wiring would help some of us, when it time for us to install.

Any advice on setting this up would be great.

Thank you btimbit.

Scat E46
02-22-2012, 01:05 PM
^ You can buy double sided tape at can tire, it's white, called "DUCK TAPE", and it's super amazing - so I wouldn't worry about the sticky being gone.

Tik-Tok
02-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by CorollaXRS

Also, how did you wire it? if you do not mind, maybe a diagram of the wiring would help some of us, when it time for us to install.

I don't mean to sound like a dick here, but if you don't already know how to wire something into your car, get someone to help you.

Xtrema
02-22-2012, 03:10 PM
This thing run off 12V or 5V?

btimbit
02-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Question to btimbit,

After your install/setup, can you still peel it off and re-stick it? would the stickness be gone?

Any advice on setting this up would be great.

Thank you btimbit.

The stickyness would be gone unfortunately, but it does come with an extra adhesive pad. If you used the extra some rear view mirror adhesive would be more than enough after that, or double sided tape.

I just have it running off the included 12v cigarette lighter plug that came with it for now, but wiring it into any 12v source would work. I'm going to run it down to the switchable 12v source in the drivers footwell, but you could do it almost anywhere. The power going to a electric sunroof would work too. Luckily, the cigarette lighter plug has a very long cord, so I was able to run it around the top of my windshield, down the A-pillar, and into the glovebox, without it obstructing the view at all.

Originally posted by Xtrema
This thing run off 12V or 5V?

12v

Here a link to a .pdf of the owners manual in English. The one supplied is in Korean
http://www.autoblackbox.com.au/Blackvue/BlackVue_DR400G-HD_Manual_Eng.pdf

And some screenshots of some of the settings you can change
http://i40.tinypic.com/13yowfk.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/347cgeb.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/mt14d4.jpg

Stealth22
02-22-2012, 04:16 PM
btimbit, can the camera be taken off the mount if you need to, leaving the mount "stickied" onto the windshield? Like if I wanted to take it in the house with me for whatever reason, or if I wanted to take it in another vehicle on a road trip?

I know in the latter case, the mount would be in my car, but that doesn't matter.

btimbit
02-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Stealth22
btimbit, can the camera be taken off the mount if you need to, leaving the mount "stickied" onto the windshield? Like if I wanted to take it in the house with me for whatever reason, or if I wanted to take it in another vehicle on a road trip?

I know in the latter case, the mount would be in my car, but that doesn't matter.

Yup, it can be taken off the mount, just has a 'lock' button to be pressed and it just pulls out.

Xtrema
02-22-2012, 05:22 PM
Would be nice if you can somehow combine that Google map into the video stream and not needing the software.

ipeefreely
02-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks for all the info btimbit! :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to playing around with mine! :burnout:

Squishy
02-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Would anyone be interested in a 32 GB memory card? If so, send me a message, I can get some cheaper than what you'd normally pay. ;)

btimbit
02-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
Would be nice if you can somehow combine that Google map into the video stream and not needing the software.
Thought of that as well, no luck though.

Would anyone be interested in a 32 GB memory card? If so, send me a message, I can get some cheaper than what you'd normally pay. ;)

Messaged:)

CorollaXRS
02-23-2012, 12:15 AM
Would not the 16gb enough? Since it would loop recording. What is the benefit of having bigger capacity memory card?

btimbit
02-23-2012, 12:31 AM
Just longer time before it starts to delete stuff, I just have a nasty suspicion that if I went to look for a file I'd need it'd already be gone. Highly unlikely, but hell I bought this thing for piece of mind, I'm going all the way.

Ven
02-23-2012, 09:20 AM
Would anyone be interested in a 32 GB memory card?

Perhaps. PM me details about the card.

gretz
02-23-2012, 09:58 AM
Post the details about the card...

Squishy
02-23-2012, 12:23 PM
Btw guys, it's my birthday today so I'm spending everyone's money :D

Kidding, don't hurt me!!

?????
02-23-2012, 01:05 PM
That's why i'm waiting till after! ;)

CorollaXRS
02-23-2012, 01:07 PM
Happy Birthday to Squishy :)

Silverfire9
02-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Would not the 16gb enough? Since it would loop recording. What is the benefit of having bigger capacity memory card?

Also, flash memory has a finite number of useable read/write cycles. By doubling the capacity, you also double the life of the card. Most of the time you wouldn't use it enough to cause problems, but in this sort of application, I would be.

Xtrema
02-23-2012, 08:24 PM
Get a couple lifetime warranty SD cards and you are good to go.

btimbit
02-23-2012, 09:02 PM
:dunno: The price is right, want the biggest one so I can just stick it in and forget about it until it's needed

Squishy
02-23-2012, 10:52 PM
Well I have enough payments. Just waiting for the last few people who are in.

So.... I drove my celica today for the first time in 4 months. Was fine going to work and was ok coming back even though it snowed it was just wet. I went out for dinner and drove it, on the way home I was driving like a freakin' snail & almost didn't make it haha. ABS kept kicking in when I barely tapped the brakes. Don't take your cars out yet! :P

Squishy
02-24-2012, 07:09 PM
List updated. Officially have over 20 units ready to order. Last chance to get your payments in guys. Ordering them Wednesday night / Thursday morning!

btimbit
02-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Well I have enough payments. Just waiting for the last few people who are in.

So.... I drove my celica today for the first time in 4 months. Was fine going to work and was ok coming back even though it snowed it was just wet. I went out for dinner and drove it, on the way home I was driving like a freakin' snail & almost didn't make it haha. ABS kept kicking in when I barely tapped the brakes. Don't take your cars out yet! :P

Had the GLI back in summer mode for a few days.... annnd back in the Ford for a bit.

Anyway guys, I highly recommend this camera. I bought mine before the group buy and payed about $40 more. Get on this!

XHellfireX
02-24-2012, 07:56 PM
List updated. Officially have over 20 units ready to order. Last chance to get your payments in guys. Ordering them Wednesday night / Thursday morning!

Hey Squishy,

I've been hearing from other people that ebay sellers are no longer allowing purchases from Canadians, and they are refunding everyone that has purchased.

I hope this group buy goes though, your doing an amazing job for everyone :)

FraserB
02-24-2012, 08:40 PM
Ebay listing is now updated with *Not available to Canada*.

Price is up to $290.

I guess this is lucky for Alpine Autowash since people who want one will be forced to deal with him now.

Squishy
02-24-2012, 08:52 PM
link?

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available"

I'm waiting for a new ad to come up.

Zero102
02-24-2012, 10:46 PM
I'm in for 2 units, but I want to wait until this shipping to Canada thing is sorted out. I really hope this doesn't fall apart since this thing looks sweet as hell.

Please post back when you have more information and PM me paypal information when you have a minute.

zarge
02-24-2012, 10:56 PM
My order was just refunded by them for $243, blackvue doesn't permit sales on ebay.

Hello
Having a good day?

If you don't mind, could you please respectfully let us get your understanding some present our position.
We got big troble.
We have to let you know about this.

In fact we are supposed to be supplied over 300 units DR400G model from factory 25th of Feb.
(We have been supplied from products from Blackvue factory directly)
Suddenly got the phone call from Balckvue company 1hour ago.

To be honesty with you, Blackvue company doesn't permit anybody to sell their products to overseas countries throuh online market like eBay.
(Actually, the other Korean sellers are just selling this without permition as well.)
They have investigated and knew about that we have sold products through eBay.
So we can not be supplied products from Blackvue factory anymore.
This is so huge damage to our business.
We know this is our problem. not yours.
But if you don't mind, please try to understand our position.

So we can not send the product to you.
We know you have been waithing for shipping.
We Sincerely appologize to you about your patience.
It happened very suddenly about 1hour ago. We are still in shock.
(We have to keep to say so sorry to you.)

We respectfully appologize to you about this situation.
We totally understand how you feel unconformable for this.
So So sorry for this.
Very sorry...with all our heart.

So we would like to refund your full payment.
Please let us know your confirmation.

So sorry again.
Please forgive us.

Sincerely,
Cool-guys.

btimbit
02-24-2012, 11:24 PM
Woops, I got the last one and ruined it for everyone, haha.

There's other places, I'm sure one can do a group buy

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-BlackVue-DR400G-HD-16G-Car-Black-Box-Vehicle-Drive-Camera-GPS-Recorder-/220951858191?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3371c1cc0f#ht_8052wt_1031

Lots of online retailers too, not just ebay. Mostly in Australia and Singapore

FraserB
02-24-2012, 11:47 PM
We could see if one of the other eBay sellers will match the deal we had with the first one, contact the manufacturer ourselves and see if they will ship our or of ~25 for the $215 price or deal with Arctic for his price of $220 all in. The only catch is that someone would have to pick them up in Edmonton.

Stealth22
02-25-2012, 12:00 AM
Just try a different eBay seller...although you'll have to negotiate with em again.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-BlackVue-DR400G-HD-16GB-English-Manual-Car-Black-Box-Drive-GPS-Recorder-/170737350357?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c0bd36d5

Could always check out one of the UK or Australian online retailers.

The BMW Guy
02-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by btimbit
[B]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzyzZoRCpQ4&feature=youtu.be

btimbit, do you have more videos of the quality?
Not entirely sold on the blackvue yet.

Squishy
02-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Trying to work out kinks at the moment guys. Sending out some messages as we speak, will update on details when I know.

What I'm wondering is.... If they want say $15 more, give or take, would everyone be willing to send me another $15 or give me it in cash when we meet up to those who purchased one? It appears that most units are now being sold for approx. $280-$290 without discounted price. I'm hoping saying I have $4,000 USD sitting in my paypal ready to order will persuade them a bit. haha.

XHellfireX
02-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Trying to work out kinks at the moment guys. Sending out some messages as we speak, will update on details when I know.

What I'm wondering is.... If they want say $15 more, give or take, would everyone be willing to send me another $15 or give me it in cash when we meet up to those who purchased one? It appears that most units are now being sold for approx. $280-$290 without discounted price. I'm hoping saying I have $4,000 USD sitting in my paypal ready to order will persuade them a bit. haha.

Squishy,

If you want to just combine your group buy with mine I'm more than willing to ship out all the cameras to you, and then you can meet up with the Calgary people.

Or as you said you come down to Edmonton fairly often you can just pick them up @ $220 CND a unit.

Let me know, as I'm sure it would be easier than trying to track down an ebay seller who is willing to risk being cut off by the manufacturer to ship to Canada.

Sugarphreak
02-26-2012, 02:50 PM

Tik-Tok
02-26-2012, 03:21 PM
How many people do you have so far Hellfire? Would our 23 put you past the 50 you need?

Palmiros
02-26-2012, 03:32 PM
So is this group buy still happening or?

XHellfireX
02-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
How many people do you have so far Hellfire? Would our 23 put you past the 50 you need?

If we add the 23 from here I'll close off my buy on Friday March 2 regardless of the total number and have the order placed with the vendor by monday.

The BMW Guy
02-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Some one told me HellFire is pocketing some money from each item at his current price. Is that true? How much are you profiting?

The_Rural_Juror
02-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by The BMW Guy
Some one told me HellFire is pocketing some money from each item at his current price. Is that true? How much are you profiting?

Does it really matter if he/she is profiting from the inconvenience?

I'm still interested in one, but would like to wait until all the issues have been resolved.

The BMW Guy
02-26-2012, 04:17 PM
^ To me, no. His price per unit is fair.
I have no problem tipping a little for putting the group buy together.
I feel that he should at least mention it though, no? (that's if it is true).

FraserB
02-26-2012, 05:08 PM
He was before GB stopped it, but the Alberta price was always $220 which is fair.

Squishy
02-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Lol im not making a dime, if anything id be losing money haha. I'm waiting to hear back from some people that I messaged. Like I said.. I'll keep everyone posted. That being said, I am not sending $4,000 of people's money to someone else because I am in no position to do that.

Zero102
02-27-2012, 12:15 AM

Squishy
02-27-2012, 12:45 PM
I need 4 more purchases and I'm closing this off.

LAST CALL

Anyone who wants info, PM me!!

Xtrema
02-27-2012, 12:52 PM
What's the supplier update? Has a new one secured or did I miss a post?

Squishy
02-27-2012, 01:45 PM
I should probably add, I only have 4 slots available left, no more than that. If you don't get in before I hit 4 then you can no longer purchase from me.

Any questions please pm me as I will not respond in the thread for specific reasons, that of which I will disclose with buyers.

Thank you.

Squishy
02-27-2012, 02:42 PM
First come first serve. 2 left.

One may be spoken for!

nagooro
02-27-2012, 03:04 PM
First come first serve. 2 left.

One may be spoken for!
dibs if there is a spot available

Kg810
02-27-2012, 03:37 PM
Let me know if there's a spot left. I discussed with the gf and we decided we'll just get one for now. If we feel we need another we'll try to find another GB.

PM if need be.

Thanks.

Squishy
02-27-2012, 04:08 PM
Final payment has been processed. it's a done deal for a total of 30 cameras.

What I am willing to offer for those who missed out, is if you buy from hellfire (I am in no way responsible if your money goes missing etc), I will transport your camera from Edmonton to Calgary when I head up there to pick up parts and drop off the cameras I have for the Edmonton guys.

Either that, or I can inquire about another 10 cameras but no promises

FraserB
02-27-2012, 05:54 PM
Sweet.

Thanks for organizing this.

Squishy
02-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Good news. Anyone that missed out can send me the same amount of money for another order of 10.

Please get back to me ASAP as I would like to put this through right away.

Squishy
02-27-2012, 08:47 PM
Second list added & updated

FiveFreshFish
02-27-2012, 10:59 PM
I'll take 2.

Will the 2nd batch arrive by March 16?

The_Rural_Juror
02-27-2012, 11:32 PM
Now I need to find a radar detector/laser jammer group buy.

Squishy
02-27-2012, 11:34 PM
^:devil:

I believe they should be yes.

Squishy
02-28-2012, 01:23 AM
Well....... that was fast. I already have 10 units to be ordered.

If anyone else wants some I can order in groups of 5, so unless I get 5 more at a close time, I wont plan to order any more.

Thanks all, hopefully I didn't leave anyone out?

Squishy
02-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Two spots left. Given more than enough opportunities to get in on this so if anyone complains they missed out...:guns:

Please pm me for info.

Squishy
02-28-2012, 08:40 PM
FINAL LIST OF BUYERS & STATUSES

1. Squishy (x2)
2. 4DoorGTZ (x2)
3. ipeefreely (780)
4. Phuqu (x2)
5. Someguyincanada (780)
6. Ven
7. IBlizzard
8. Tik-Tok (x2)
9. azn_fire_fly (780)
10. DarthVWader
11. Xtrema
12. CorollaXRS
13. crusher777
14. Cherpintow
15. Gretz
16. Alterac
17. Fraser B (x2)
18. ChadM (780)
19. roll_over
20. ????? (x2)
21. 96integra (x2)
22. Palmiros
23. Nagooro

= TOTAL OF 30 -----> ORDERED & SHIPPED (FEB 28)
SECOND SET FOR 10 UNITS.

1. Zero102 (x2)
2. SportEL
3. Toastgremlin (x2)
4. The_Rural_Juror
5. Fivefreshfish (x2)
6. vietdood (x2)

= TOTAL OF 10 -----> PAID (FEB 28) WAITING TO BE SHIPPED
THIRD SET FOR 5 UNITS - If interested send me a PM. Thanks.

1. s3v3n (x2)
2. rojhero
3. Dope Dealer (x2)
4. Kg810
5. ?????

= TOTAL OF 7 -----> PENDING

******** ALL GROUP BUYS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED ********

Thank you everyone who took part in this, I will now do my best to get them to all of you asap once they arrive. I will post in the thread when the first batch of 30 arrive.

Thanks again, pleasure doing business with all of you :)

Zero102
02-28-2012, 10:04 PM
I feel like a kid just before christmas.... Please let us know an ETA for each shipment if/when it becomes available! :D

Phuqu
02-28-2012, 10:29 PM
I should start a Screamin' Paintworks Best Dashcam Video and offer a cash prize for best submitted video. Give everyone a month to set them up and get video.

Squishy
02-28-2012, 10:46 PM
Free bodywork to the winner? :D *nudgenudge*

Squishy
03-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Exciting news..... I believe the cameras are waiting at the post office :burnout:

Will go pick them up tonight for the first 30 ;)

msommers
03-03-2012, 12:07 PM
If there is still a spot left I'll take one. PM me Paypal info.

EDIT: These come with warranty, yes?

gretz
03-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Badass... let me know or shoot me a pm when you grab them and we can set something up / meet

thanks again for arranging this:thumbsup:

Squishy
03-03-2012, 01:37 PM
I checked the tracking number and it said they tried twice yesterday. I usually leave for work around 9:10-9:15 and they came at 9:22!!

There's no longer a group buy, it's been closed since the 28-29 of feb, there is also no warranty. I also got in trouble from PayPal and no longer have personal payment options hahah... This was after my account was put on limited access!!

I can meet up monday anytime because I have the day off, I also have tomorrow off, I'm at work tonight until 530 today.

Some of you have my phone number, text me instead of pm because my inbox is almost full.

If anyone has issues I need to know RIGHT AWAY! No bsing!

Squishy
03-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Alright so I got home too late to get the slip and drive back to the post office.

If anyone is interested in meeting tomorrow, which is Sunday, let me know as I'll go pick them up when I wake up and will meet with people after that.

I would kinda prefer if I could meet several people at one meeting place so I don't drive all over as my jeep is expensive to fill on gas.

Post here on thoughts and let me know what you guys would like to do as far as meeting etc.

Thanks

Tik-Tok
03-03-2012, 07:33 PM
What neighborhood do you live in? (Or general area of the city)

Squishy
03-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Mckenzie

Tik-Tok
03-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Crap. I've got to go down there tonight already. Damn you late postman.

I can come meet you down there somewhere tomorrow, but it won't be until late afternoon, or evening.

gretz
03-03-2012, 07:59 PM
I can come up any time tomorrow... anywhere works, what works best for everyone else?

iblizzard
03-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by gretz
I can come up any time tomorrow... anywhere works, what works best for everyone else?

Yeah, lets make this a little easier for Squishy and try and pick one location that suits most people.

I'm available pretty much all day tomorrow, and anywhere in the city (Although I prefer Central or NW).

Zero102
03-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Has the order of 10 shipped yet?

4DoorGTZ
03-03-2012, 09:32 PM
I'm in the far south too so Mackenzie or up near Chinook, not a big deal for me. Busy 4-8pm though.... and then leaving town for a couple weeks monday morning (I mentioned to Squishy she might have to hold mine for a couple weeks depending when they show up) so hopefully I can get mine sometime sunday.

Squishy
03-03-2012, 10:01 PM
I think what I will do is make 3 meeting places over the course of the next 2 weeks and what ever time works best for certain people they can show up then.

Keeping in mind, this is only for the people who ordered the first 30 that have come in so far!

Zero, I haven't heard anything back about them yet... kinda wondering.
The last 7 will also be delayed a bit. I'm fairly impressed with the shipping time for the first batch though. Now I know if I order my TRD cf wing it'll be here within the same week if shipped out Mon-Tues:D

Anyone who wants to meet up tomorrow.... (This is excluding the 3 meeting times)... would the Sobey's (In the Mckenzie area) just off 52nd work for people at say... 7pm?

One of the dates at least will be at Chinook, probably a Wednesday.

Tik-Tok
03-03-2012, 10:29 PM

Anyone who wants to meet up tomorrow.... (This is excluding the 3 meeting times)... would the Sobey's (In the Mckenzie area) just off 52nd work for people at say... 7pm?

One of the dates at least will be at Chinook, probably a Wednesday.

Tomorrow at 7pm works for me.

CorollaXRS
03-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Chinook on wed work for me.

gretz
03-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Im down for 7 in mckenzie

Squishy
03-04-2012, 01:08 PM
k, 7 PM at Sobey's off 52nd in Mckenzie tonight (Sunday) for pick up for those who are interested.

Someone made a good point.... I'll be checking IDs before giving you your camera :P

Squishy
03-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Lol wow what the fuck.

I just realised on the back of my mail slip customs wants another $325!

So.... that being said, sorry guys but unless I get an additional $10 upon delivery per camera I can't give you your camera. I only just fucking saw this.... what a piss off.

There's an ATB financial right beside the sobeys or there's a BMO on 130th if anyone needs to withdrawl cash before coming tonight.

Xtrema
03-04-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm in for the wed chinook pickup. As long as its after 6pm.

Squishy
03-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Just checked all the cameras. Everything's in the boxes and ready to go to their homes!! :)

They're pretty cool looking ^_^