PDA

View Full Version : Rogers wireless..... Does something right!

Mtn Tow
02-23-2012, 05:00 PM

adidas
02-23-2012, 06:45 PM
You got more patients than me. After the second incident i would of looked for a different provider.

speedog
02-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by adidas
You got more patients than me. After the second incident i would of looked for a different provider. More patients? Really?

FraserB
02-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by speedog
More patients? Really?

He might be a doctor.

:D

eblend
02-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Typical rogers, 1 more week and I am done with them. Goodluck on your credits, I predict 3 month before it is actually all sorted out. Been their customer for 12 years, and in 1 week they can go and f themselves!

adidas
02-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by speedog
More patients? Really?

Originally posted by FraserB

He might be a doctor.
:D

Have you ever been as far as even considered go want to do look more like?

Hakkola
02-23-2012, 07:54 PM

I think he's having a stroke.

93VR6
02-23-2012, 08:47 PM

:rofl:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/has-anyone-really-been-far-even-as-decided-to-use-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like

codetrap
02-23-2012, 08:50 PM

This is why you don't post stoned.

Mtn Tow
02-23-2012, 08:57 PM

dirtsniffer
02-23-2012, 10:19 PM
obvious troll post is obvious... to most.

Thaco
02-23-2012, 10:50 PM
yeah, i was a rogers customer for about 12 hours, after half a dozen agents to get a number port initiated, and them refusing to give me a $40 credit for a phone that had it's price lowered between pre-order and 2 days from launch, i didn't even open the box the phone came in, just shipped it back and told them to shove it... with virgin now and everyhting's been flawless so far.

heavyfuel
02-24-2012, 12:00 AM
Real question is, why would you hire employees before getting the phones up and running? I'm not a business brain, not by a long shot but it just seems backwards imo.

Mtn Tow
02-24-2012, 12:45 AM

Feruk
02-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Misleading thread title. It sounds like an entire year of utter fail. But they're actually pretty smart about it, them cell phone companies. Every one of them is practically the same, so they know even if you switch over, you'll just have a carbon copy f-ing your a-hole instead of them. We need some competition in this market...

Chester
02-24-2012, 12:15 PM

Originally posted by Hakkola

I think he's having a stroke.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Actually burst out laughing.

ZorroAMG
02-24-2012, 12:18 PM
You got more patients than me. After the second incident i would of looked for a different provider.

Since everyone already made fun of you for patients, I'll make fun of you for the less obvious fuck up.

:rofl:

Next time, be more pacific with your grammar choosings.

Mtn Tow
02-24-2012, 12:41 PM

btimbit
02-24-2012, 08:02 PM
In the middle of January I upgraded my phone and changed up my plan a bit to save a bit of money.

Get my first bill a month later... $1093.87.... Not the $67 I was expecting.

Phoned, on hold for half an hour, had a guy who was more confused about it than I was scramble to work it out, and half an hour later he said he was going to sent it too his manager to get sorted and that it would take 2-3 business days.

It's now 3 weeks later, that same thing has happened 3 times, and again in the store. I'm giving them one more chance. At this point it'd be cheaper to buy out my contract and go somewhere who gives a rat's ass about customer service.

DeeK
02-25-2012, 01:08 AM

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense. which makes the question which company does?