02-24-2012, 06:13 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1998
Make and Model : Subaru Impreza Outback Sport AWD
Exterior Color : Red/Grey
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 317,000 on body, less than 100k on engine
Location of Vehicle : Calgary (Heritage&Macleod)
Description :

Great winter beater. I bought it with a blown engine, so installed a JDM 2.5L (in lieu of the stock 2.2L) purchased from JDMSource. She's gotten me around reliably for 3 years now. Rust around the wheel wells, some dings and scrapes, she's no beauty queen but a decent cheap AWD ride.

Replaced the rear wheel bearings and brakes last year, just did the front brakes a month ago. Oil/Filter a month ago as well. Because of the JDM engine, it has no EGR system, so once in awhile the CEL light comes on. I just reset it whenever it does, but next time it pops up, I'll leave it on so the buyer can see it's just the EGR codes. New windshield 2 years ago, no cracks.

I've booked it in for safety this coming Monday, and will update the post if there's anything important found.

Extras :

-Set of winter tires/wheels (currently on), and a set of all-season tires/wheels
-Has a remote starter.

Asking Price : $2500 OBO

Contact Information
PM me

Pictures : Coming as soon as I wash it, or find the photo's I took last week that disappeared off my computer... it looks like this photo off google, only with rust on the wheel wells, and the roof brackets removed because they whistle on the highway (I still have them kicking around somewhere

Tik-Tok
02-29-2012, 08:21 PM
Sold