PDA

View Full Version : FS: Fleshlight *SOLD*

Lubu
02-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Up for sale are these umm how should I put it delicately, Fleshlight male toys ;)

Not to be confused with regular ole "flashlights" we buy at Canadian Tire :nut:

Long story short, I got them from my trip to AVN awards and convention at Vegas last month as my company deals with DP, they were given to us as promo items. Needless to say, our wives/GFs/mistresses did not approve of any one of us keeping them as much as I was tempted to keep one myself. :drool: These are the #1 selling "toy" in the world selling over 3 million worldwide :poosie: They are safely stored in the basement, didn't really see which Fleshlights Girls are there but I do recall seeing Jesse Jane, Riley Steele,etc.. I can check to see which other girls are there if there is any interest.

They retail for $125+ tax each at Source or if you buy it directly from Fleshlight, you are paying around the same price as well ($67.95US + $30.95 UPS shipping + GST + Customs/Duties + embarrassment when they are listed as male toy on the custom declaration form :eek: )

Again, these are brand new, never used, factory sealed and come in those collector tin cans.

I'm selling them for $80 Each. (There is also a personalized autographed one from Jesse Jane to me. Has my name on it. Not sure if anyone would want that but it's also there as well, same price).

Message me if anyone is interested. ;) No test pilots :angel:

rx7boi
02-27-2012, 07:36 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rdAv2t0oJxs/TqGiXhWTRfI/AAAAAAAAFpQ/2uzHBFBWkPw/s1600/Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpeg

JRSC00LUDE
02-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Lubu
Needless to say, our wives/GFs/mistresses did not approve of any one of us keeping them as much as I was tempted to keep one myself. :drool:

This is the only part that confuses me. Why? None of them have any toys? :dunno: :rofl:

megavolt
02-28-2012, 02:11 PM
Have to be careful with these... try to not to accidentally the whole thing!

Hallowed_point
02-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Test drives w/deposit?? :D

e36bmw///
02-28-2012, 02:34 PM
which deposit

legendboy
02-28-2012, 03:00 PM
i have a buddy that swears by these things, seriously. he says greatest invention ever

i have a vagina at home and i am still tempted to buy one :rofl:

Tomaz
02-28-2012, 03:05 PM
which model/skin colour are these?

Are these dishwasher safe?

2Legit2Quit
02-28-2012, 03:06 PM
OP most likely needs to update his post, we all know beyond members would have bought these up within 5 minutes of them being posted

Hallowed_point
02-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by e36bmw///
which deposit

:barf: the $$$ kind lol

SJW
02-28-2012, 03:32 PM
Quick question: If I buy one and hand it off to Arash, do you think he can mod it into something crazy?

Mibz
02-28-2012, 03:46 PM
What's your name?

BokCh0y
02-28-2012, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
i have a buddy that swears by these things, seriously. he says greatest invention ever

:werd:

Soooooo tempted. Jesse Jane....haha

bourge73
02-28-2012, 06:07 PM
Are there any Asian one's? I really have a thang for the Asian ladies.

Sentry
02-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Just turn it sideways.

xnvy
02-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Sentry
Just turn it sideways. :rofl:

se7en
02-28-2012, 08:07 PM
I fuckin lol'd at this thread. Seriously. Awesome.

Goodfella
02-28-2012, 09:37 PM
http://www.traemcneely.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/haters-gonna-hate-dog.jpg

SJW
02-28-2012, 09:49 PM
ueMtrN0RQrY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueMtrN0RQrY

Lubu
02-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Tomaz
which model/skin colour are these?

Are these dishwasher safe?

I had a chance to look at the box yesterday evening and there is various shades based on which girl you end up getting. Most of them are caucasian with one ebony and asian. The girls are Jesse Jane, Riley Steele, Tori Black, Teagan Presley, Lisa Ann, Asa Akira (asian), Stoya, Tera Patrick (asian), Misty Stone (ebony), Jenna Haze.

I really don't know if it is dishwasher safe as I never had the opportunity to try one but from the official site, here are the cleaning instructions:

What is the best way to clean the Fleshlight?
Simply rinse your removeable Fleshlight sleeve with warm water from your sink and allow time for it to dry before storing. Do NOT use soap to clean your Real Feel Superskin sleeve. For tough cleaning, we suggest using a little isopropyl alcohol. To maintain that soft feel, sprinkle a liberal amount of corn starch on the sleeve and shake off the excess powder. We do NOT recommend the use of talcum or baby powder. NOTE: Powdering an Ice Fleshlight masturbation sleeve with anything other than corn starch will cause it to cloud over and lose its clear quality.

Originally posted by legendboy

haha. Yeah they were selling them like crazy at the AVN convention booth. That is what I heard too, most guys swear by it being like the real thing, one of the reasons I was tempted to keep one ;), it is suppose to be the most realistic feeling and perfectly cloned anatomy of each girl. I guess 3 million happy guys who bought it can't be wrong ;)

Originally posted by bourge73
Are there any Asian one's? I really have a thang for the Asian ladies.

Yes, there looks to be 2 asians ones, Tera Patrick and Asa Akira.

Originally posted by BokCh0y

:werd:

Soooooo tempted. Jesse Jane....haha

Yeah I was tempted to keep the personalized Jesse Jane one :)

Originally posted by Hallowed_point
Test drives w/deposit?? :D

Originally posted by e36bmw///
which deposit

Originally posted by Hallowed_point

:barf: the $$$ kind lol

You guys crack me up :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by Mibz
What's your name?

It's Nick :)

legendboy
02-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Sentry
Just turn it sideways.

:rofl:

e31
02-28-2012, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by SJW
Quick question: If I buy one and hand it off to Arash, do you think he can mod it into something crazy?
Arash might possibly make a couple more dollars selling CNC Fleshlights than RC cars.

http://s9.postimage.org/g5qfav3fh/Pvr_Le.jpg

Don't kill my rating for this, if anything my post is a community service.

Mibz
02-29-2012, 08:56 AM
Well shit, if it was Matt I probably would have bought the autographed one.

Phlav
02-29-2012, 05:56 PM
can you also get the fleshlight iPad attachment?

http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/fleshlipad-censored.jpg

Lubu
02-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
Well shit, if it was Matt I probably would have bought the autographed one.

Haha I was wondering why you wanted to know my name, now I get it :D

Originally posted by Phlav
can you also get the fleshlight iPad attachment?

I didn't know that they also sold an Ipad attachment and unfortunately, no i can't get that attachment. Unless they are inside the Tin itself but I never opened any of them so I assume you get the Toy and instructions in there. As mentioned, the Fleshlights were promo gifts given to us. :)

Lubu
03-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Just got back into Calgary last night. I'm messaging back everyone who pm'd me to arrange meets.

I also found another asian Fleshlight model in the box which was not listed earlier. It's the Katsuni model :)

bourge73
03-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Boy I am really thinking long, and hard, about buying one of these.

googe
03-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Do you have any of the alien avatar ones?

http://static.fleshlight.com/landing/alien/gallery/full/1.jpg

Lubu
03-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by bourge73
Boy I am really thinking long, and hard, about buying one of these.

Sure, think about it and let me know if you decide to get one. :devil:

Originally posted by googe
Do you have any of the alien avatar ones?

Unfortunately, no I don't have any of the Avatar alien ones :( The ones I have are modelled after the girls :)

Lubu
03-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Had quite a few people asking about the autographed fleshlight, that one is gone ;)

Myz
03-16-2012, 02:26 AM
Parts of this thread are totally hillarious.
Diggin some of the responses.lol

legendboy
03-16-2012, 08:22 AM
still thinking

Hot_Wheelz
03-18-2012, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Lubu
As mentioned, the Fleshlights were promo gifts given to us. :)

What do you do that you get these as a PROMO.. :dunno:

Lubu
04-04-2012, 06:04 AM
I'm back in town if anyone wants to get some of these. Still have a few left. ;)

Lubu
04-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Bumping this up :) I'm not holding any specific ones for anyone anymore, it's first come first served :)

Have a large sized Jesse Jane doll too in case anyone is interested. Again, never used, still sealed in the box. Retails for around $300-500. Cleaning the basement when I saw this as it was another promo item from a couple of years back. Make me an offer on it if anyone is interested in it :poosie:

Cos
09-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Any of these left? Lol

FraserB
09-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Cos
Any of these left? Lol

Was your last F1 party too boring?

95teetee
09-29-2012, 08:53 AM
'Lubu'.

is that pronounced 'lube you'?

Lubu
10-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Cos
Any of these left? Lol

Wow imagine my surprise when I saw this thread bumped up. :D Unfortunately all of the Fleshlights I had ended up being sold except for one that mysteriously ended up at my office, not sure how it got there :dunno: Thanks to all the beyonders who bought them and hope you had fun with them :poosie:

Mod edit: Non-sponsor business information removed

Lubu
10-01-2012, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by 95teetee
'Lubu'.

is that pronounced 'lube you'?

It's actually pronounced Lu Bu as it was from my favorite Dynasty Warriors character

http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Lu_Bu

Although under the context of the thread with Fleshlights, it's actually quite funny :D