PDA

View Full Version : Fluidic Digital Conception & Design Section

Fluidic
05-15-2002, 10:09 PM
-- you heard right... just like in abcars.net... only... well... better!!!

Put your hands together people... Fluidic Digital & Beyond.ca working together to bring you the hottest, greatest, sexiest cars across Canada in full motion video or sexy static images!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Peter

kenny
05-15-2002, 11:18 PM
We'll see ... for the time being just post your work in the gallery :thumbsup: damn u for making fun of me for having my hood slightly open!@# haha

Fluidic
05-15-2002, 11:20 PM
HEHEHEHE... well the look on your face was indefinitely priceless... LOL... oh man... goodtimes!! LOL

Peter

Ben
05-16-2002, 12:24 AM
:nut:

RGAGT
05-18-2002, 09:54 PM
Need More Vid's Man

4wheeldrift
05-18-2002, 10:06 PM
C'mon kenny, you have to admit it WAS rather amusing :p

kenny
05-18-2002, 10:12 PM
Haha yes it was :) too bad we didn't record the conversation in the car!

:: right after run #1 w/ hood open ::

kenny : hmm, did i fuck something up?
rage2 : nope, pretty good run, dont think u hit any cones
kenny : uhh, did i kill someone or something out there?
rage2 : no i don't think so haha
kenny : then why the hell is everyone staring at me?
rage2 : dunno

:: someone pointing at car ::

kenny : what?

:: peter closes hood properly ::

kenny : ooooh!! oh shit!@#

... damn, that was too funny.

I heard it was all over the radios too. :rofl:

jazzyb
12-11-2008, 12:43 PM
so what happened to abcars?

ScCab
12-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by jazzyb
so what happened to abcars?
recession

The Cosworth
12-11-2008, 01:23 PM
i like his custom user title

QuasarCav
12-11-2008, 01:30 PM
I heard that this Fluidic character was the first beyonder to experience Ludegirl.

sputnik
12-11-2008, 01:34 PM
Holy resurrection.

What ever happened to Peter anyways?

Last I heard he said he was moving to Europe.

CausalInfluence
12-11-2008, 01:55 PM
peter is still around.

but like many og's the overwhelming amount of teens here has made beyond almost unbearable.

RX-7_TWINTURBO
12-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by CausalInfluence

but like many og's the overwhelming amount of teens here has made beyond almost unbearable.
Agreed, That's why I almost never post.

ZorroAMG
12-11-2008, 02:14 PM
peter is still around.

Irony, user 50XXX

:D

max_boost
12-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
I heard that this Fluidic character was the first beyonder to experience Ludegirl.

Hahaha

Fluidic was a pimp. He was pretty in with the OG Beyond ladies.

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Irony, user 50XXX

:D

CasualInfluence is OG. Might be even more OG than Zorro but I haven't figured out who he is yet.

QuasarCav
12-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

Hahaha

Fluidic was a pimp. He was pretty in with the OG Beyond ladies.

CasualInfluence is OG. Might be even more OG than Zorro but I haven't figured out who he is yet.

He spells it out pretty well in another thread. I think he may have the record for most times returned.

Aleks
12-11-2008, 02:45 PM
I used to work with Peter back in 2001 for a short period of time. Haven't seen him post on here in a long long time...

ZorroAMG
12-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

OB, perhaps. Original Banzored.

R-Audi
12-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Easy there noob! ;)

max_boost
12-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

He spells it out pretty well in another thread. I think he may have the record for most times returned.

Who is he? It's not analbum I don't think haha

CausalInfluence
12-11-2008, 03:12 PM
haha my very first account was actually 250 then for some reason ;) it was DELETED. haha that was in november of 02. I came back as -250- much later like half way through 03.

I was part of the spenser debaucle. As a result of that and some clever proxy server usage between spenser and I, I think we generated 30 seperate accounts.

What really sealed my fate and kicked us out of the OG circle was when we made a video of ben and weapon_R. it was fueled because ben actually HATED us for being those young punks with our turbo civics, shitty pop can downpipes. That and spenser ripped weapon_r off pretty badly.

I think that video singularly pissed of just about EVERYBODY who was a mod haha.

Now-a-days I have since never really grown up because I miss what beyond was so bad. its like revisting old issues of turbo/honda tuning and reveling in the days when a homemade exhaust was sweet lol.

It sucks because the whole idea of car tning has changed so drastically from trying to stand out, to trying to blend in.

EK 2.0
12-11-2008, 03:15 PM
doublepostwhore...

What I don't understand and this was even BEFORE I was a Mod...why do banned users come back and still make a known presence??...

I have NO qualms with banned users trying to come back...but why not stay low pro??

CausalInfluence
12-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Arif, you met me. You know im a good guy haha. I make a big deal about it because when other people who dont know the history, talk shit, its pretty hard to correct them if as you guys said 50XXX is my join date.

Besides this is the internet, I dont take it all that seriously. Like anything people will hate.

I love this place so as a result since the iceburn's incident I have kept a fairly low profile... save for the kritafo event. But holy jesus are you serious?

EK 2.0
12-11-2008, 03:23 PM

Arif, you met me. You know im a good guy haha. I make a big deal about it because when other people who dont know the history, talk shit, its pretty hard to correct them if as you guys said 50XXX is my join date.

I have NO idea why you were banned...and in ALL honesty I am toooo lazy to do any research haha...

My comment was not directed towards you as I knew who you were once you started making more and more posts...Again, I have no qualms with returning users...For the most part until recently...probably in the last week or so have been under the radar...and even so I wouldn't ban you unless it got really out of hand haha...

But, maybe I should have clarified my statement slightly...

I have no qualms with returning users...but if you were banned when you were on every mods radar...why come back and again pop up on the radar??...

ABC was a prime example...after he was nuked he made a TON of bogus accounts, as did Moneypit...and they "spammed" the board in their own way which just gets them banned again. If you wanna post, and you love beyond as much as you do...just stay low key...

CausalInfluence
12-11-2008, 03:27 PM
its an attention thing for them. For me its more of a weird obsession with the past. Either way ima pull the hat down over my face and go back to adding my 2c. when needed, and otherwise not getting banned again.

Redlyne_mr2
12-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Anyone remember when AB cars had that teal and purple layout. I cant even recall how I came across that site.

Dave P
12-11-2008, 10:27 PM
i feel so old when people mention abcars, and i know what they are talking about haha

finboy
12-11-2008, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Dave P
i feel so old when people mention abcars, and i know what they are talking about haha

:werd:

where did the 6+ years go? :nut:

hampstor
12-11-2008, 11:35 PM
I found abcars from a card left on my windshield at the art parkade. Found beyond thru abcars.

I remember one of the first meets, underground at the james short parkade - ben doing a 1 wheel peel in his S10 then we all ended up at Denny's on MacLeod.

Spoons
12-12-2008, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

I have NO idea why you were banned...and in ALL honesty I am toooo lazy to do any research haha...

My comment was not directed towards you as I knew who you were once you started making more and more posts...Again, I have no qualms with returning users...For the most part until recently...probably in the last week or so have been under the radar...and even so I wouldn't ban you unless it got really out of hand haha...

But, maybe I should have clarified my statement slightly...

I have no qualms with returning users...but if you were banned when you were on every mods radar...why come back and again pop up on the radar??...

ABC was a prime example...after he was nuked he made a TON of bogus accounts, as did Moneypit...and they "spammed" the board in their own way which just gets them banned again. If you wanna post, and you love beyond as much as you do...just stay low key...

I think TNation takes the cake on this one. I can pick that kid out easily, seeing how he calls me out every chance he gets...

And ultimately his sad ex-girlfriend avatar and useless posts... not that mine are that useful at times too... :D