PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 87 to 93 Fox Body Mustang

msouther
02-28-2012, 11:44 PM
I have searched Kijiji as well as Auto Trader, but I thought I would see if Beyonders had any leads for me.

As the title states, I am looking for an 87 to 93 Mustang. I don't want one that has been modified. I am looking for original condition or as close to as possible. Has to be a manual transmission. Exterior colour is up in the air, although I like blue the best like my old one or red. Do not want yellow exterior or an LX at all, even though they are lighter and faster overall.

I would like it to be in as great of shape as possible with hopefully no rust. Ideally the person who owns it is a car enthusiast who has owned it for awhile and has babied it. I am not a young punk looking to bag the crap out of it. I am looking for my new baby.

PM if you have any leads or post up pics/links in this thread. Thanks for your help!

MarkFJ40
02-29-2012, 07:19 PM
Try www.performance-shop.com

Nufy
03-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Still lookin ??

http://forum.calgaryjeep.com/index.php?topic=24654.0

Graham_A_M
03-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by MarkFJ40
Try www.performance-shop.com

beat me to it. There were a couple on there, both GT's & LX's. Im a member on there so if you see anything you like; PM me and I'll get their contact info. (It'll save you from having to sign up just to get into contact with the seller).

Also; check Kijiji too. :thumbsup:

msouther
03-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah, I checked out the Performance Shop site and already registered so I can search the forums etc. I appreciate the other link too, but I am not interested in an LX.

Looking for a GT only with a manual transmission. I want one that is as original and is as good condition as possible preferably with factory stereo and all.

I have been checking Kijiji daily and have found a few I like. People aren't totally realistic with their prices though and that will only get worse as summer comes.

I am not in a rush, and if I can't find something that is reasonably priced, I will just wait till winter approaches and there will be some deals to be had I am sure.

Keep the links and help coming. Cheers!

Shlade
03-08-2012, 01:03 PM
that green lx is a Rebuilt title FYI to any interested buyer...

msouther
04-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Just thought I would revive this thread. I have been obsessed with trying to find one and I have searched Autotrader.ca, Autotrader.com, Kijiji, Ebay Motors Canada and US as well as Collector car and checking out auctions. I have found a few nice ones, but when I factor in the costs of shipping it from out East or down South it is too much. Ideally I plan on keeping it for a long time, but I don't want to overpay for it based on emotion alone.

If anybody out there has they are thinking of selling for a realistic price to another enthusiast, post up here or message me. I am thinking that my best bet is to wait till the summer is up. If I come across the right car for the right price, I will move on it ASAP. Thanks!

MarkFJ40
04-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Everyday just stick Mustang in the search on kijiji. They pop up all the time.