PDA

View Full Version : My latest video: 2001 Jetta TDI - Please watch

nismodrifter
01-31-2004, 03:57 PM
Had some free time this past week and my younger brother wanted to go for a drive.....so I decided to grab the camera and video tape him driving (he's only 15 years old......and can drive a manual :D so I think he did pretty good). No crazy driving in this video since he was the driver (mind you, he drives pretty damn good for a learner in a 5spd)

Camera work is courtesy of me....and it's not that great (shaky in some parts) since it was -45 out and my hands were FROZEN.
I really just wanted to experiment with some camera features at night, and it seemed like the perfect time to do it. I wanted to see how good the "color slow shutter" feature would work. This is the effect which makes everything look SLOOOOWWWW and when the car drives by you see the trail of the car/lights. I didn't have a tripod with me and didn't even really intend on editing this video so the clips are not toooo great, but I'll make sure to make a nice smooth vid showing this effect when things warm up.

I edited the footage last night in around an hour so some of the transitions might have bLIPS of other footage in there but IMO it's a pretty good video for the time that it took to create. I am also no "James Cameron" as Clem said, but plz take the time to watch this vid which I put some effort into making.

btw...the song is Prodigy - Climbatize (OLD song but good :D)

Here's the link to the vid:

http://members.shaw.ca/nismodrifter/jetta.wmv

88CRX
01-31-2004, 04:13 PM
cool.... but you better be busting that shit out at the 403 meets and at secret street :D

Dj_Stylz
01-31-2004, 04:15 PM
Nice i like it

Kona9
01-31-2004, 04:18 PM
awesome man. I need your help posting some vids I plan on doing!!!!

ExtremeSi
01-31-2004, 04:21 PM
From someone that knows nothing about video editing that looks really good to me. Woulda been nice to see some high speed four-wheel drifts tho:D

/////AMG
01-31-2004, 05:42 PM
:thumbsup: Cool video, soem sweet effects going on.

4CylFiero
02-02-2004, 02:21 PM
I guess we couldn't ask fo rmore with the weather and all, really nice vid, it flows well and you got some really good angles.

sxtasy
02-02-2004, 02:27 PM
yes, good work. The music was a good choice too

jeep_sahara
02-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Sweet, nice job man. :thumbsup: :clap:

itsnotaDUB
02-02-2004, 06:55 PM
cool vid.