PDA

View Full Version : Stolen: 1993 Gmc 2500 Black/silver

heavyfuel
02-29-2012, 12:18 PM
I'm posting this for a buddy, truck was stolen from a fenced compound right next to Gunther's Building Supplies, right by the WB Crowchild on-ramp outta downtown. His security camera caught this truck in his yard. Thanks guys. http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr150/2500calgary/thieftruck.jpg

blueToy
02-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Not sure if this helps any , but I saw a red older GM that looks very similar to that photo . It was last Friday , and on the corner of 19th . street and 24th ave. NW . I noticed it because he was going eastbound on 24th , but his front drivers wheel was going northbound . Something on his front end busted just before the intersection and when he pulled over , the drivers front was 90 degrees to the left of the other three .

So , not really sure how this is gonna help . It might not even of been the same truck , although older Gm's , especially with the white mag type wheels are getting pretty rare . If your buddy has lots of time he can phone around to the tow trucks companies to see if anyone picked this up . A real long shot though , and it could take way too much time even if they gave you the info .

Good luck .

forbiddenera
02-29-2012, 04:36 PM
I saw that truck too.. I couldn't say whether it's the same one either - I didn't look close but I thought the guy was in the middle of a tire change left the truck on a jack and just rested the wheel in there.

I think I would have noticed the white wheels - don't think it's the same truck.. I could be wrong tho.

Originally posted by blueToy
Not sure if this helps any , but I saw a red older GM that looks very similar to that photo . It was last Friday , and on the corner of 19th . street and 24th ave. NW . I noticed it because he was going eastbound on 24th , but his front drivers wheel was going northbound . Something on his front end busted just before the intersection and when he pulled over , the drivers front was 90 degrees to the left of the other three .

So , not really sure how this is gonna help . It might not even of been the same truck , although older Gm's , especially with the white mag type wheels are getting pretty rare . If your buddy has lots of time he can phone around to the tow trucks companies to see if anyone picked this up . A real long shot though , and it could take way too much time even if they gave you the info .

Good luck .